Fuck You

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...
Oh God someone shut it the hell off! I force my eyes open but quickly shut them when a bright light attacks them. I try again and my eyes slowly adjust to the light.

A minute later I can finally see. I look around and see white...everything is white. The walls, the floor, the couch, the bed and pillow. Great I'm in the damn hospital.

I sit up and clutch my head when I feel a pain shoot through it. In a few seconds the pain is gone and I shake my head. I feel a tug in my arm and I look down to see an IV in it, yeah yeet!

I take out the IV and look at my body to see I'm fully clothed in black shorts and a blue tank top. I look around at the room and see a large window, that will do.

I take off the finger thing that checks my heart beat and I hear the line go flat. I jump out of the bed and throw open the window, I look down to see a three story height. I shrug and get on the edge, here goes nothing.

I jump and fall straight down. I hit the ground and land perfectly on my feet. I look around and see the Castle a few yards away, eh I need a run. I shift and Jasmine sighs in relief, I stretch my legs and then run.

I zoom into the woods and the wind against my fur makes me feel free. I pick up the speed and soon I'm flying through the trees, jumping over fallen trees and running around boulders.

I run for a while until I decide I should head back. I use my extra speed and I get to the Castle quite quickly. I shift back into my human form but this time in a navy blue crop top tank and white shorts with some sandals.
Jade's Outfit:

I jog up the steps of the Castle and the guards open the door for me, "Thank you

I jog up the steps of the Castle and the guards open the door for me, "Thank you." I say and give them a small smile. They gave me a nod and I continue to walk in the Castle.

I start to the elevator but then I get a shooting pain in my heart and I feel like puking. Something is not right. I skip the elevator and use my speed to go to me and Ryder's room.

I throw open the door and find it empty. The pain intensifies and I almost crumple to the floor in pain. 'Mask your scent. Something is wrong, go find our mate.' Jasmine tells me and I don't argue and mask my scent.

I run back to the stairs and to the seventh floor to his office. I quietly jog to his office and then slowly open his office door.

My jaw drops open and tears fill my eyes. Ryder is sitting in his chair with fucking Stacy on his lap and they are kissing. Stacy is wearing a bra and "shorts"while Ryder's button up is ripped open.

My arms fall to my sides and the tears slip down my face. My wolf howls in pain and I clutch my head in pain at how loud it is. I gasp and fall to the ground in pain, my heart feels like it's shattering piece by piece, I think I might actually puke.

"Jade! It's not what it looks like baby." Ryder calls out. I look up from the floor, tears making my vision blurry but I can see him pushing Stacy away. I quickly blink the away so I can look straight into his eyes. I stand up, using the door as a support. I look into his eyes, "Fuck you." I spit at him with so much hatred. "I just got of the God Damn hospital to find you with this slut." I say with disbelief.