The Alpha's Sister and Her Mate

I groan when I feel the light shining in my eyes so I roll over. I feel an arm tighten around me. I snap my eyes open to see Ryder laying next to me sleeping. All of the memories from yesterday come back and I relax in his arms.

I look at him with a small smile on my face. I lift my hand and move the hair from his face. My fingers trace his feature. His strong jaw, his slightly crooked nose, his pouted lips. I noticed a scar by his eyebrow and kissed it gently.

I placed a kiss on his forehead, then cheeks, then chin, then nose. Finally I softly placed my lips on his. I was shocked when I felt his move with mine. I pulled back and he had a smirk on his face with his eyes still closed.

Ryder slowly opened his eyes, "I can get used to waking up like that." He mumbled as he stretched. I laughed softly and shook my head. Ryder smiled and pecked my lips, "Morning princess." He says. "Morning." I sigh in content.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked running his finger tips up and down my bare arm while I laid on his chest. "Better than I have in the last month." I mutter. "Same." He chuckles. After a minute I sigh and get up. "Where you going?" Ryder asks. "To shower and then get some breakfast." I tell him as I grab some clothes from the closet.

"Can I join you in that shower?" He asks. I roll my eyes, "Sorry. Maybe next time Alpha." I tease sarcastically. Next thing I know I'm pushed up against a wall with Ryder against me. He places a kiss between my shoulder and neck, where my mark would be. "I'll be sure to take you up on that offer." He says as he leans back with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes, "I'm sure you will." I say.

"Get dressed Ryder." I chuckle and walk into the bathroom and lock the door. I quickly shower and stuff and get dress(outfit above). I place some pink lip gloss on and then walk out of the bathroom. I see Ryder sitting at the desk on his phone, this time he is wearing a tight fitted black shirt and blue jeans.

'Damn look at them muscles.' My wolf growls approvingly in my head. 'Do you think about anything other than jumping his bones?' I ask her. 'Of course I do!' Jaz defends. 'Oh really? What?' I ask her. 'Food.' She replies instantly. I roll my eyes and face palm, literal face palm.

"May I ask why you just hit yourself?" Ryder asks looking up from his phone. "No you may not." I grumble making my wolf snicker at me. 'Fuck off wolf.' I growl. 'I won't do that but I do know one thing I would fuck.' She laughs suggestively. I turn and hit my head repeatedly against the wall.

Stupid. Horny. Nasty. Wolf.

'Hey that's not nice.' Jasmine says. 'And what you say is not appropriate so we're even.' I retort. I stop hitting my head against the wall. 'Hey my thoughts are your thoughts. I hear what you think to lady! And you call me dirty.' She says. I do a mental eye roll.

"I'm starting to worry about your mental health princess." Ryder says and makes his way over to me. "Me and you both." I mumble. Ryder wraps his arms around me, "What is it?" I sigh, "Damn wolf." I mutter and he laughs. Ryder kisses my forehead where I rammed it into the wall, "Alrighty then." He chuckles.

I slap his chest, "Don't laugh at my pain." I say sternly. "I would never." He gasps dramatically. I roll my eyes and push away from him. "Awe are you mad at me?" He asks following behind me. "No I'm hungry. Which can quickly turn into anger if I don't get food in my stomach." I say as I look over the railing of the stairs. Straight down 10 floors to the first...hmm.

"What are you doing Jade?" He asks, still walking towards me. I give him a sweet smile, "Getting food faster." I say and then jump over the railing. "Jade!" Ryder yells. The wind of the fall pushes my hair behind me and sorta lifts my shirt up. I hit the floor standing on my feet. I shake my hair back into place and pull my shirt down.