Miami

Camila's Pov
     After four hours of boring flight we are in Miami. We are in the car heading to our new house.The whole time I was watching outside the window ; I did not expect that Miami was so beautiful so colorful and full of beaches.When finally we arrived I was surprise the house have  two levels floor in the outside was like a color light blue and the best of all is that behind is the beach. I run inside the house to see everything and find my room .My room was green my favorite color and have a window that I can see the beach I start unpacking my things.After five hours I finish unpacking my clothes and all. My mom call me "Mijaa baja vamos a comer afuera y hablar.."she said."One second Mom"I said.
I run down stairs and follow my mom to her car and we go to The Cheesecake Factory the waitress take our order so sweet and while we wait our food.After 15 min the food was here my mom and me start to eat and talk "So mija what do you think about here?"My mom said.Here is so different."It's cool mom I cant lie I miss my friends but I think it will be good"I said with a smirk."Don't worry mija I understand and I have a notice that maybe u won't like it."My mom said.
I was so scare about what kind of news "What happen mom?"I ask nervous."Calm Camila nobody die,it just u know i have to work very hard here and I might be travel a lot so I decide to put u in a Summer Camp"my mom said.
I went pale like what  Omg I never been in the camp and I'm so shy to make friends omg omg"For real mom"I said nervous."Yes i know u never been in one and you maybe have a roomate but this will help you Mija to make new friends and doing something cool in summer"my mom said.I'm not good making friend cause my nerves."Well I think you are right mom .When this camp start?"I ask nervous."In five days Mija so you have to make your suitcase for two months .It will be fine You will thank me later"Mom said."Alright mom.."I said taking a deep breathe.
  We finish talking and eating.We go around our community to see everything when we got home was 11:00pm so  I kiss my mom and say goodnight and go to my room.I was still thinking about the thing of the summer camp I couldn't sleep how will be ?I never have to stay in a camp day and night.I was walking in my room and sit in my window watching the moon.I check my phone and it was 2:00am OMG i whisper  and I try to sleep.

<ONE DAY Before CAMP>
"Mamiii!!!!! Where is my black cap?"I scream."In the dinning room"she reply.
  I was going crazy is only one day left to go to the summer camp.I was packing my suitcase and searching the outfit I will use that day . I decide to use black shorts and a white Nirvana shirt with convers and my black hat.Is two months the camp Idk exactly what to pack I am going crazy and scared .
  Finallyy!!!! I am done packing .I just lay in my bed with my phone texting to my friends and I feel asleep.
   <Camila was dreaming about:
    I was walking in the sand at night I look around to the beach.There was a beautiful girl with black hair and green smerald eyes and she was calling me from inside the water .I was walking towards her smilling feeling butterflies in my stomach.She started to kiss me I feel vibrations on my mouth ....>
I wake up surprised and was my phone vibrating with a message from one of my friends
Talya;)
Hey Mila I hope u are alright and I miss u !! Text me when u need me luv u :*
      I smile after I read Talya's message she always was the one who protects me.Then I send
For Tayla;)
       Heyy yes i am alright and i miss u tooo thanks for always be there.<3
After that I remember about my dream thinking who was that girl? In my dream i don't know her but I only know she was really hot.I always feel more atractive for girls than boys but wao is this girl exist I would do everything to be with here maybe is a sign I was thinking and smilling at the same time.
  Then  when I go down stairs to eat breAkfast I see my calendar and I completely forget this is my last day tommorow I go to the camp *starting shaking*  .My mom  saw me shaking and hug me and kiss my forhead "It will be fine mija don't worry .How about we Eat breakfast  and spend the whole day together eating and go to the beach"mom said with a smile.
I *smiles at her* My favorite thing."I like that mom Deal!! "I say excited as we say we eat and we change into our swim suit.We spend the whole day at the beach we go inside the house around 8:00 pm because I have to finish the little things I was forgotten for tommorow.My mom went to my room and say
"Camila i will wake u at 6 the camp is three hours from here.*she kiss my cheek *"don't worry baby it's will be fine u will make new friends try to sleep alright?"my mom said.I hug her "Alright mom thanks goodnight"I said laying in my bed.
My mom left the room and I went with my phone seeing tumblr for couple of minutes I try to sleep but I wake up every hour by my nerves.
When my mom come to wake me up I was awake already."When you wake up?"my mom ask curious"15 minutes ago "I said."Well get ready and come to eat breakfast"She said leaving my room.
I'm so freaking scareed my heart want to get outside of me..I finish  I am ready to go *breathe*
I down the stairs my mom make me pancake I eated fast then wash the plate and my mom scream at me
"Common Mija"
   I * gasp * and follow my mom to the car.I fell asleep in the car for when I get to the camp don't collapse or something <Omg calm down Camila>I say to myself .My mom was touching me to wake me up.Then I see pretty wood house Or cabins I was a 95% nervous and 5% excited.My mom park the car and help me with my suitcase ."How you feeling?"She ask.I cant feel my hands.
"Nervous mom"I said nervous."It will be ok Camila i will go "She said smilling.
I look at her with puppy eyes
"Don't worry.I will miss u"my mom said hugging me.
"Me too mom byee"I said hugging her back.
My mom left and Instart walking through the camp.