Let's Start

Lauren's POV
   After I leave Camz I get to my room to see everything is good for tommorow."Hey bae"I say to Salice who was checking all her proposal."Hey biscuits what sup how was the night"she say with a funny tone.I look at her with giggles "Interesting"I say as she
start to laugh."U are a bitch"Salice say and we start to laugh."U got all check for the proposal?"I ask her."Yeah all is perfect what is the biscuit how we
gonna do this?"She ask me curious."Actually I was thinking about I got the clues that u girls make.U give Demi one clue she have go put in the bathroom with a rose ?"I ask her."Yeah yeah"she say smilley."I was thinking sending Mani  to her door giving the first clue.Then Ally will be in the dinning holding the other clue with another rose and then she have to get the last clue in the lake and came to find me in the Carnival.You will go with me to the Carnival with all the proposal after Camz find me Ally and Ariana will go to search Demz and blind her and then is ur part."I say clapping my hand excited.She was surprise."Omg Biscuit I fucking love u"She say hugging me."I know I know me too"I say hugging her back."But Ariana said she will help she can be at the lake with a rose "She exclaimed."U are right I have to text her"I say getting my phone out when the girls came.
To Ariana G.😌:
     Cutie pie can u come tomorrow to my room?.I need help for the Camz gift.
  I know she would help me."Hi girls why so late?"I ask the girls."U know with our couples and u remember Elizabeth?"Mani ask me.Ally come to Salice."Elizabeth?"I ask confuse.Mani looks at me "Gillies?The second badass"she say with big eyes.Oh I know that girl "Oh yeah she is awesome.But what sup with her?"I ask curious.I get a message from Ariana.
From Ariana G.😌:
Of course .I obviously help u...
  I knew she would help me. "Well She came and stay with Ariana talking all night.Ariana seems like she have a crush on her"Mani say sitting with us. Then Ally "PLUS Elizabeth said that she will be at the carnival to see Ariana"she say looking at me."Wait who is Elizabeth?"Salice ask.I look at her "Its like my second me wait she is with us in art the girl with black hair and tips like light blue"I say to her."Ohhh awnn she is cool"Salice said."Maybe Remember Ariana haved a Boyfriend and when she broke up with him because he cheat on her she was so broke and Elizabeth help her"I said looking at all that seems confuse."Wait how u know that?"Mani ask curious."Because Elizabeth told me.Remember In my first year in this camp she and me were close"I said."And what happen then?"Salice curious."I really don't know"I say thoughtful."Oh it's ok so girls what is the plan for tommorow?"Ally ask with a big smile.Salice amd I explained all our plans to the girls .The girls get excited "This will be amazing"Ally said."U girls in?"I ask nervously.Mani push me "Of course Dumbass"She said.We laugh I get prepare to sleep.Omg I am so excited for tommorow.
Camila's POV
  Demi came to wake me silently."Mila let's go"Demz whisper to me.Omg it is the day .I wake up get dress fast and we heat the Carnival was all colorfull and beautiful."Hey there why u girls do in so earlier?"A guy of the carnival ask us."Well we need a teddy bear urgent"Demz say to the guy."Please it's for me and my girlfriend's anniversary "I say worry.The guys seems really nice person."Well you see that guy with a big backpack?"He say pointing at the guy."Yeah"I said."That guy have a lots tell him I send u alright?"He said smilling at us."Okay Thanksss u so much"I said to him with a big smile."Ur welcome and happy anniversary "He said smilling.We get to the guy with a big backpack "Hello what can I do for u ladies"He said curious."Well that guys over there send us to u because we need a teddy bear"Demz say laughing.Yeah we are searching a teddy bear.He look at the guy and laugh "Aah my son."he said."It's for a important occasion?"He ask us."Yeah my anniversary with my girlfriend "I said smilling.He start to look at his backpack was really really big."I think This will be perfect"he said giving me a Lion king teddy bear so cute."I love it how much?"I say to him smilling."Nothing get it as my gift but promise u will come with your girlfriend to play here later alright and u too"He said with a big smile at us."Deal you can see us perfomance too"Demz say giggling.He laugh "Deal"."Thank u so much Sir"I say to him getting away.We walk to our room all was already quiet."Omg Demz we got it"I say looking at her with a hug."Yeah you want to go for the other things and leave it in front of her door?"Demz ask me smilling."Hell yeah love the idea"I say to her.Ariana was waking up when she saw us she get nervous."Where you girls go?"she ask nervously."Demz help me to get something to Lauren's surprise."I said excited.I am really excited what Lauren have plan?or she forgot?Nah I don't think so.Demz help me with all stuff and Ariana was helping us."Omy god Mila this will be amazing she will loved it"Ariana said getting excited."Thanks buddy"I said .Why Ariana is up so earlier.Dinah is in a deep dream."Ariana why u are up so earlier?"I ask her curious.She looks so nervous "Well I want to go to the music room for practice my solo for the last time"Ariana said nervously.Jum why is she so nervous."Let's go Mila before they wake up"Demz said getting my arm.I want to ask Ariana."Okok"I said to Demz."I will see u later Ari"I said to Ariana.We went to My girlfriend's cabin and we place all the cardboard,and a package.Then we run to our cabin Ariana wasn't there this is so weird.I text my girlfriend.
To Lolo Goddess🌹:
    Good Morning Goddess!
Check ur door.Hope u like it see ya later..💘😘
I send it.What will be the exact plan for Salice and Demz.