Epilogue

Lauren's POV
    I haven't see my girlfriend since two days because her dad and sister came.Tommorrow we start the highschool .I'm beginning to think that Camz maybe is scare about our relationship like in the camp was easy because we make our groups together and everybody was open with us except the Austin group and the stalker .But I am worry she is new she don't know anyone I have to talk and ask her how she feel.Because I don't want her to start a new school and be judge.Everyone knows I like girls and hopefully when I came out I was little popular for being in the softball team and the girls protect me.When a boy came to jerk with me.The point is I don't want her to pass that She have me obviously but I don't know how she feel.I will go to her house now well let me buy roses and bananas that she love that and since we don't see each other two days I think she will surprised.
Camila's POV
  I haven't see my girlfriend since two days that feels like years I am sad.My dad and sister came here and my mom didn't let me go out with Lauren because we have to stay together these days.I really miss my sister.My mom talk to my dad about Lauren and he is excited to meet her.
I want to see my girlfriend so bad.I lay on my bed watching the two collages I have by my bed with the girls and Lauren good time I miss my friends so much I want them.My phone buzz.
From Lolo Goddess😻🌹:
    I miss u....😕
I smile at the message but my heart hurt.
To Lolo Goddess😻🌹:
   Baby I miss u too.I feel like I haven't see u in years.I am watching the pics of us.Make me sad that I don't have u here with me.😔
I send it and grab again the pic of her and me kissing omg I miss her.
From Lolo Goddess😻🌹:
   Can u come out?
She is here?I look at my window and there was her car.I run fast down stairs with a big smile."Where are u going Kaki?"My sister said to me watching the tv."I be back Sofi stay with mom"I said and open the door amd see a stunning gorgeous girl with roses and bananas she put in the car.I smirk at the bananas I love bananas she know so well I run and jump in her."Baby I miss u"I said kissing all her face and then her lips.She smile and kiss me back "Me more Camz"she said her eyes look so worry what did I lose."Baby what happen?"I ask her confuse getting back on the floor."Nothing bad uhm can we go to the beach and talk?"She ask me nervous."Okey?Let me ask my mom I be back"I said but she "Hey wait ur gift hope u like it"She said with a smirk nervously."I love when u surprise me"I said smilling at her.I run back to my house and go to my mom."What happen mija?"Mom said in the couch with Sofi."Mom can I go to the beach with Lauren she is acting weird like something is happen"I said thinking about what happen."Oh okok Go go take care but remember tomorrow is the first day"my mom said."Oh shit I totally forgot"I said."Mija language ur sister"my mom said."Sorry bye"I said.Omg I forgot that but now I have to go with my girlfriend I am so happy to see her again.Wait where are my nerves for tommorow.I get outside again to see my girlfriend and my thoughts of tommorow are gone.
Lauren's POV
  Why am I so nervous like she will broke with me?She love me and I love her right?.I get to her home and I surprise her she love the gift she know me so well she know something is worrying me.She go back to her house for ask her mom to let her go with me to the beach to talk.That is our spot.Salice Call me in that moment yes perfect.I respond "Hey biscuit what sup?"She said in the line."Hey Sal just in time"I said."What happen Lauren talk to me"She said a little worry."Omy how u know how am I feeling?"I ask her curious.Gosh I love this girl aka my my bestfriend sister she know me so well."I don't know is a feeling"she said"Now talk"She finish living the silence to me."Well this week was perfect her mom and my mom are bestfriend since Camila's mom give the chance u know."I said and she said "Uhm proceed"and a giggle."Well the point is tommorow is the first day of school and I don't know how Camila feel I mean she is new in the school and walking with me everybody know I like girls and she been new she will be judge u know what I mean I am worry about.I came to her house to talk to her she asking her mom because I wanna ask her about how she feel and I feel so nervous like she will broke with me."I said sad I hear Salice trying holding her laugh."U suck"I said I was going to hung up."Wait Lau I didn't mean that It just like why u think that dumbass? She love u we all see the sparks between Camila and u when are together.She wouldn't leave u and Camila love u like the first time she always telling that to Demz when they talk."She said honest.I can feel the curve in my lips getting big."How am I so stuped?"I ask."I don't know bitch but trust me don't worry u are doing good asking her how she feel but don't worry she wouldn't leave u I promise that"Salice said."I love u Sal and I miss u I will talk to u later about how this go"I said and "Alright me too Biscuit stay strong bye I have to make breakfast to my princess"She said.That is so cool like here is like 3pm and in New York is morning."Awnn oka bye thanks"I said amd we hung up.Then Camz get outside the house with a big smile I think her mom let her.What Salice said that Camz always said to Demz that she love me like the first time give me chills and butterflies.
   "Ready?"She ask.I smirk with a nod.I open the door for her of my car like always because she is a princess and I want to her understand that.She give a kiss in my cheek."Thank Lolo"She said she sit and I get to my driver sit.We were in silent the way on the beach.She have a beach on the back of her house but I wanna take her to another beach I know that I love."Lauren what is wrong"She said breaking the silence."I did something wrong"she said more worry we were here"Please don't leave me"She said with watering eyes.Wait what I park the car fast "U are crazy Baby ?"I said raising her head "U don't do anything wrong"I said looking at her eyes "Then what is happening with u"She said letting tears down.She really think that and I think that she will broke up with me.I clean her tears "Hey stop alright I just take u here to ask u about how u feel for tommorow.If u want to our relationship be a secret for the beggining until u feel comfortable in the school."I finish and she look at my eyes "Are u kidding me?"She ask so confuse.I never look that in her eyes I'm afraid.I stay in silence."Are u kidding right?Lauren how u could  say that?I don't want to hide anything.Yes I am new but I have u and that is all I need and the persons I loves knows about our relationship and they are good with that why tell me Why ?! I would want to hired this"She said getting my hand off of her cheek to cross her arms.I think she is mad."No wait I didn't mean it that way I just thought that u will feel uncomfortable being new and judge and I don't want u to be judge I pass that Camz.I really don't want u to feel that.Are u kidding of course I don't want to hide that I have a gorgeous girlfriend and I thought u will break with me"I said "Wait!What get in ur head Lauren"She said more confuse .She still have her arms cross.
Camila's POV
How could she said that yeah I know I'm new and I forget about that.But I was with her in the camp and people judge us well boys but I don't really care right now I don't gonna throw in the trash this relationship because of my nerves or people.I deserve to be happy. I really love Lauren so much I know we will have problems we would have to pass things but that happen in all relationships right?I don't want to hide anything without her I feel empty I feel lost she is my shield,she is my goddess she is my all.I have to be strong and with her I know I will.I'm still a little upset and she thinks that I will broke with her?She get out of the car and came by my side she open my door and she get her both knees and grab my hand with our ring."Look I'm sorry alright I was so stupid I don't know what make me think that I'm just afraid to lose u.U remember the words I say when I give u this ring our promise ring"She said I cant be mad with her "Next will be our engagement?"I ask trying to hid my smile."Well yeah and I say I love u amd if u wanna be my girlfriend again.Since then I'm trying to don't do anything wrong to lose u"She said smirking looking down kissing my hand."Lauren Me too but I love u hey look at me I really do I don't want to hide my love for u.All I need is the support of our families and our friends nothing more baby"I said raising her head."U forgive me"she said nervous."Yes Baby but don't think that again or I will slap u"I said and she giggle."Alright I'm sorry"She said."Stop"I said and kiss her lips we get to the beach.
    We stay for hours and make good memories when Lolo was taking me home I saw my dad outside with Sofia  talking and laughing."Hey em my dad  wanna meet u?"I said looking at my girlfriend."Where that shyness came from?"Lolo ask me giggling.I smirk I don't know why but I feel nervous when I am with Lauren is like the first time."Its okay baby"She said grabbing my hand.We get outside the car.
++++===++++++=++==+=================
The sequel is out is call Together..?  Hope u like it😘😘