Last Goodbye

Salice's POV
We were at the girls cabin helping them to pack their things."Bae What is this?"I ask Demi holding a box full of necklaces."Oh I totally forgot I get that on the day of the Carnival for all of us "she whisper to me.She is always so careless with the girls I just give a peck in her lips amd she smile.After two hours packing we finish and sit in the middle of the room we will sleep in the floor to be together as the final day.I can't believe the camp is over.
Lauren's POV
"Bae u have a cute sister"I said holding the pic I see before."That is Sofia she is in Cuba with my dad"she said and don't want to ask her about that because I know is hard u don't really now when u are going to see them I pass that with my mom too she is now in Miami."Oh when u are ready we can talk about it if u want too"I said to her closing her suitcase."I know thanks baby"she said kissing my forhead.The girls were sit on the floor and we get there we all look at each other ."So at what time is your flight ?"Mani ask to Ally breaking the silence.Ally is going to Texas but she said that when we finish our High we call her to make our plan."Em 7:45am"she said."And u?"she ask Mani.Mani went wide because she don't want to tell the same time as D."Em 9:00am"she said nervously Dinah look at her weird.I start talking to don't let D ask Mani "What about u Ari where are u going"I ask."New Jersey"she said and I get surprised "Wow wait Elizabeth u are from there too right?"I ask her.She nod excited."Awnnn goals"Camz said."That's why she was so happy"Dinah said."I am so happy for u girls when u decide Ari?"I ask."Laur she live there now.She move like 5 month ago"Camz whisper to me."Ohh"I went to laugh "My bad"I said.Making all the girls laugh."Hey girls I have something for each "Demz said getting a box to the middle full of
necklaces."What is that Demz?"Camz ask curious.Demz get one of each of us "Shh just Don't look at it yet"she said.We wait to give the last one "This is for u baby"she said to Salice."Now girls u can see it"Demz said.I see mine and said Badass in black and a message Lauren never change, be you with that amazing mind.Take care of Mila.Always count on me anytime.Luv u. "Awnn Demz"I said hugging her.Everyone have a different message Camz necklace said Mila in black and thanks for everything I will always be here for u like the first time we meet.I am gonna be here always."I love u so much best friend aka sister.Camz jump in her to hug her and all the girls do the same.Was so cute."How u do this Demz?"I ask her."In the Carnival when I was performing I talk to William to make them"She said with a smile."Salice"I said she was blushing."Mine Mine says Popeyes's Queen thanks for make me feel this way I know u are the only one I want to spend my whole life."she said with a big smile."Awnn"we all said and Demz blush.We talk about our necklaces until we fell sleep.
Camila's POV
  I'm so nervous.We wake up by a knock in the door.I open the door "Hey Mila how u doing"Jennifer said."I'm good and u"I said."I just came to said goodbyes and tell in two hour will be the bus here to take the people depends when there flight go"She said amd let her in."Oh alright.Laur baby!Wake up"I said rubbing my girlfriend and waking all the girls."Mila what happen"Mani said "Oh Hi Jenni!"She said."Baby Jenni is here "I said to my girlfriend that puts her pillow in her head she is so adorable.She wake up I help she to stand up of the floor."thanks honey bun"She said kissing my lips.She go to hug Jenni "Hey girls I just want to said bye and take care and text me whenever u need me alright"Jenni said.The girls nod and "Byeee Jenni take care"they said hugging Jenni for the last time she go.We look at each other without saying anything and went in a big group hug.
Demi's POV
All of us was holding hands praying.Until Jay came to knock the door."Hey girls Ally is time"He said we look at Ally.She was crying hugging one by one.She was the first I think the next are Ariana and Elizabeth."Bye Ally"Ariana was crying hugging Ally.Lauren  "Wait!"She said and grab her to a mini group with Salice and Mani."We will see each other again I promise"Salice said to her.Is our last year at this camp too so is not because we live apart.Ally go to the door and look at all of us I was trying to hold my tears so hard I look up for holding it.After she close the door Salice hug me.
Camila's POV
I'm SO NERVOUS Ally just left and I feel a little empty.Who is next?I can't do this Lauren after she hug the girls Ally she come to me and hold my hand.We were there looking at each other memorizing faces without saying nothing.Madison came I hate that girl "Ariana and Elizabeth"She said and go out fast."Ari"I said jumping in her to a hug."Wait Mila she wasn't yesterday for our promise"Dinah said."Right We are sisters now and this amazing bond we made in this two months will never end promise?"I said with Demi and Dinah by my side.Elizabeth was hugging Lauren,Mani and Salice.Ariana nod sobbing and Demi hadn't control her tears and went to cry.Then Dinah and I went to cry too we group hug hard "Text us"Demz said to Ari."I love u girls"She said in the hug."We too"Dinah said.She go and hug the others girls amd Elizabeth hug us.They go."Gosh I cant do this"I said.Lauren hug me "Stay strong baby remember what u told me"She said.We are with just D,Demi,Mani and Salice in the cabin.Dinah start crying "Mani"She said."Baby its ok"Mani said.
Lauren's POV
Omy God I hate the goodbyes.Is 8:30am Camz and I go at 9:15 we are the last.I know Camz is not that strong with saying goodbye to her bestfriends I know when Demz and Dinah go she will broke
in tears and I have to try to control myself but fuck is Salice and Mani my bestfriends.Camz and I decide to hug our friends while they go.I was with Salice and Mani and she with Demz and Dinah.Salice was lookin up to control herself I just hear sobbing of Demi and the girls."I cant"Mani said breaking in tears "don't do that"I said and my tears went down "Omy girls"Salice said letting her tears fall."I will miss u guys "I said hugging hard."Me too"Mani said "Me too"Salice said.
Camila's POV
Hugging my girls is hard we are crying "all is gonna be fine"Demi said crying hugging D and Me."I love u guys I love u"Dinah said."Girls thanks for be my friends my bestfriends my sister for real"I said
between my tears.Until a
knock "Nooo"I hug they hard I don't want to let them go."Dinah Normani Demi amd Salice"William said.Dinah amd Demi hug me hard and I leave them."Mani is going with me?"Dinah ask William he nod and go.This wasn't easy to see Lauren is not letting the girls go "Lauren is gonna be okay"Mani said crying trying to quit Lauren hands around her."Hey biscuit lising to me Lising to me"Salice said crying too holding  to Lolo's faces.Was hard to see my girlfriend so broke."Hey Hey we are going to be together alright is gonna be okay"She said kissing Lauren's cheek.Normani run outside crying.
Normani's POV
I can't do this I have to get out of her .I hate to see Lauren like this I know if I stay there I was going to broke down crying there and don't leave.
Camila's POV
  Demi kiss my forhead "Luv u Mila text me if u need me"She said.Salice relax Lauren a little and came to hold Demi's hand "Bye Mila text me alright"Salice said to me.I was trying to relaxing myself
my heart was going to get out I feel so empty D,Ari amd Demi are not here now omy god my tears continue falling.I walk through my girlfriend "baby"I said and she don't talk just hug me and cry in my shoulder "They go Camz Mani and Salice "She said I know Lauren have a special bond with Salice and Mani is so hard to see her like this."I cant Camz I try but I cant"She said hugging me hard.I was crying too I know how she feel Demi and D and Ari they were not like my friends in Cuba they were real always care about me always protecting me."Baby ok lising to me"I said and she lift her head her beautiful eyes were red."Hey u hear Salice all is gonna be okay I know is hard I know this sucks but now we have to finish our high too get what we want to do.They don't want us crying "I said but she cut me off with a kiss in my lips.I really need that I was feeling empty after saying good bye to Demz."Thanks Camz u always give me energy and make me
feel good"She said and I hug her."Don't worry baby we are now together"I said she nod and go out to wait for our bus.I was looking at the beautiful necklace Demi give me.The girls start texting us.
Demz🌹-
   U are okay?How is Laur?
Text me or Call me when u get to ur home alright?!💝
DJ😝-
    How u feeling Mila?Is Lauren better?Call me if u need something..
Ari G🤓-
   Demi and D go?U are good?If u need  something call me.💜
  I have amazing friends I replied all of their message I know I can cou t on them always.
Lauren's POV
  I now make a scene I really try to don't do it for Camz.But I really don't want to Mani and Salice go I feel really empty when they go.Camz talk to me I don't why but her words always get in me make me feel better and kiss her I needed it.To feel her Again while we wait for our bus the girls text me.
Ally cat-
    Lauren if u need something text or call me alright?📞
  Manibear🐻-
  I love u Lauren don't cry.I hate to see u cry.Call me when u get in Miami.Remember if u need something text me or call me anytime.
  Salice 🍭💚-
Biscuit u are alright?I told u u look ugly when u cry don't cry I don't want u to cry.All is going to be okay alright we are gonna be together without realizing it.Biscuit if u need something anything call me alright I always gonna be here.I love u call me when u get home.
  My friends texting me makes me a little sad but more happy."Camila Lauren common"Jhonny said to us.Camz hold my hand and go to the bus to get to the airport.