Ferris wheel

Lauren's POV
My girlfriend bet me if I could get a cap for her.I go to the station for play and Won at first I sucks."Baby u know how to play?"Camz ask me laughing.I am competitive AF "Give me another"I say to the guy.At second I won "What u said Baby?"I ask my girlfriend with a smile.The guy give me the cap."Here u go baby girl "I said giving her the cap."Thanks baby I knew u will won"My girlfriend said as she pick my lips ."What now?"I ask her excited."I almost forgot,Follow me"My girlfriend say to me I obey her."What are we doing here u want another teddy bear?"I ask confuseShe looks at me giggling "Nop I want you to meet someone"She said."Hello again lovely girl"a old guy say to my girlfriend."Hii again"My girlfriend said."She is the lucky girl?"The old person ask my girlfriend pointing at me."Yes she is my goddess"Camz said and I can feel my face went red."H-Hi"I said to the old person he give his hand to shake "Hello and Happy Anniversary"He said.How he now?."Oh Thanks how u know?"I ask with a smile.I hear Camz giggles "He was my partner and Demz to get u a teddy bear"She said smilling grabbing my waist."Oh *giggles* Well thanks I love the teddy so much"I said to him."Ur welcome.By the way nice perfomance"He said with a big smile."U watched?!"Camz ask excited."Yeah Like I promise"he said to Camz.I was a little confused but he's really cool person."Baby we have to go"I said to Camz because It was time to Demz 's performance."Oh yeah yeah Well Thanks for all Sir.We have to go our friend is going to perform"Camz said to the guy."Its ok and Its Brandon we never say our names"He said laughing.Camz laugh "Nice to meet u Brandon.Mine Camila and hers Lauren"She said."Well Lauren Camila take care of each other.I see u girls are deeply in love"He said with a big smile."Thanks u very much Brandon Nice meeting u I hope see u again"I said smilling at him."Me too"He said."Take care"Camz said to him getting away.Camz move her arm off my waist to unterwined our fingers.We walk back stage to found All girls wait ¿Where is Elizabeth and Ariana?."Hey girls how was it?"I ask to all girls."Awesome"Salice said looking at Demz."No words"Mani said smilling at Dinah."And u Allison Hernandez"Camz ask Ally that was sitting in the lap of Jay."What can I say?"She said smilling."Where is Ari and Elizabeth?"I ask."Look behind"Dinah said smilling.
Camila's POV
Lauren and I were holding hands this feels so incredible I don't know if that word is enough to describe how it feels.We where back stage with the girls asking were is Ariana and Elizabeth.Dinah "Look behind".Lauren and I look behind we see the two girls laughing PLUS holding hands."Wow"Lolo say laughing."Shut up"Ariana said smilling."Ariana Grande what happen?!"I ask excited.She smile at me "Long story Mila I will tell later"She said looking at all of us."Okok Demz u ready?"I ask Demz who was cuddling with Salice."Yep"She said giving a quick kiss to Salice "Go kill the stage princess"Salice said to Demz."Awee"Lauren and I said to them.Demz smile at us and get up the stage.We all get to the front to see her.Salice was so excited when she hear Demz sings Salice went pale "That is my girlfriend?!"Salice ask us like she couldn't believe that Demz was her girlfriend right now."Yes Salice that is ur princess honey"I said to her with a big smile. "Damn how I get lucky?"she whisper and start to scream excited .We all laugh from her acts.Demz nailed it the song.
**Elizabeth and Ariana at Ferris Wheel**
No ones POV....
"Guys we are going to the Ferris Wheel "Elizabeth say to Lauren."Ok have fun get in one hour behind the stage for Demz perfomance"Lauren said to Elizabeth and Ariana."Deal"Ariana said to Lauren.
The couple heat the Ferris wheel manchine they start to talk and talk and laugh until they were wait in line.When was their turn Ariana get a little scare.Elizabeth saw her the only thing she could think in that moment was grab the girl's hand.The guy that works there lock them (protection)when the Machine start to go up Ariana squeeze Elizabeth hand."Don't be scare I am here"Elizabeth said to Ariana who blush.When the machine stop at the middle they could see the beautiful night with full moon and stars "Wao this is amazing"Ariana said to Elizabeth still holding her hand.If u see the girls right now they not look like they have a crush on each other like they though they have but now is Love.Like first was a love at first sight giving tingles in their bodies but now is butterflies plus tingles in all their bodies when they look,when they touch and when they talk feeling connection.While they where looking at the night Elizabeth was watching Ariana "U are so beautiful"Elizabeth whisper.Ariana barely hear that Ariana blush "So are u"Ariana said to Elizabeth.They went to a silent moment looking at each other eyes.Elizabeth was getting closer to Ariana more and more.Ariana was lost in the beauty of Elizabeth.Elizabeth kiss Ari in the Ferris wheel at the top watching with a full moon.Elizabeth went thoughtful "Ariana I know we barely talk but I have or had a crush on u"Elizabeth said to Ariana.Ariana look confused at Elizabeth."have or had?What do u mean with that?"Ariana ask very confuse to Elizabeth."Yeah because I think I am falling for u Grande"Elizabeth said to Ariana shyly.Ariana blush at Elizabeth comment.Ariana knows what she feel and she is happy that she is not the only one.Elizabeth went a little upset cuz the red hair don't said anything "Hey hey"Ariana said to Elizabeth getting her attetion.Before Elizabeth was going to talk Ariana cut her off in a passionate kiss.The Ferris get down "Wow"Elizabeth said.Ariana and Elizabeth went down the manchine and go to the backstage to meet the girls.