We are....

Salice's POV
  We were in Demi's and the girls room.I was fucking nervous.Mani was telling Dinah what happen with Lauren And Camila."Damn,Poor Lauren gosh what they doing right now"Dinah say worry."No idea Lauren text Salice to give her privacy and wait her until she came"Mani say to Dinah."For real was Lauren asking for privacy?"Dinah say and Normani looks at me.Omg Dinah is so intelligent I get so nervous."Was Lauren right Salice?!"Mani ask me.I look down "Y-Yeah"I say.Shit almost Dinah get all.How she do that I know If I said was Camila the girls won't let her and Lauren be alone."What u wanna do until Lauren came?"Demi ask me.I turn my face to see her "I don't know maybe get to know each other more better"I say.I know a lot of her but I like when she told me her stories and her stuff."What u wanna now"Demi ask looking down.She get nervous?This gurl is so freaking cute can I?Noo Salice chill ur pussy like Lauren always tell u.I don't have anything so I ask her something random Super random."What is ur favorite character of Warner Brothers and Disney?"I ask her.She gets excited "My favorite character of Warner Brothers is Ballot Box Bunny and from Disney Elsa from Frozen"she say with a big smile. "I loveee Box Bunny"I say smirking at her.We talk random things I saw my phone and Camila don't text .One or two hours ago Camila text me.I talk with Demi for two hours And I want more.Demi went to the bathroom I look the others girls Dinah was cuddling with Mani sleeping and Ally was with Ariana laying down.
Demi's POV
    I talk to Salice for two hourss!!!The time is so fast gosh she listen all what I said she was focused on me making me feel like I don't know like wat .But I'm in the bathroom seeing me in the mirror Wth is wrong with me.I'm falling for A girl For Salice.I really really wanna be with her .I wanna feel her soft lips again into mines.Demi control YOURSELF PLEASE she is outside.I look nice.Let's go.I say to myself.
Salice's POV
  Demi came back from the bathroom so nervous."What happen babe?"I ask her watching her sit."Why u ask I am fine "She answer nervously looking down."Hey don't be nervous with me u can tell me everything princess"I say lifting her chin and see her blushing when I call her princess.Is she ?Nonono don't make suppositions Salice."Salice I "When Demi was going to tell me something Camila came with Lauren.Lauren have a big smile I never see before.Everyone awake and sits.
  "Hii guys "Lauren say grabbing Camila's hands."Oh my gosh U are kidding"Ally say excited."Yep This is my girlfriend Camila Cabello"She say laughing.Everybody go more excited "That 's my fucking bestfriend come here biscuit"I say standing up to hug her."Camila u are such a dork"I whisper to her as she laugh.Demi ,Ariana and Dinah get Camila in the right side of the room.
I get Lauren to the left side with Many and Ally "tell us what happen why u text Salice that u need time?"Mani ask.Lauren looks at me I gave her a open eyes she get me."Ohh yeah I forgot.Well because I need to talk to Camila in privacy."Lauren say."Lauren stop smilling and looking Camz ass Perv"Ally say moving her arm in front of face of Lauren."Ohh shittt Noooooo way"I say and she looks at me "U guys haved"I whisper in her ear.She get red and excited "She makes me hers"She say very happy.Ally and Mani get froze looking at each other."What for real!" Mani say."But " Ally say but Lauren cutt her off."Ally all was a big mistake I scream at her we literally scream at each other.I told her that If she love me she have to prove it she get so mad for seconds and then she make me hers"Lauren say smirking."Who ask who?"I ask smilling. at her.I love seeing Lauren that Happy."She ask me"Lauren tell me.Mani and Ally seems like they don't aprove what they did.They go to our house saying good bye to Ariana and Dinah.
Ariana's POV
    Demi get Camila "Tell us everything "I say to her happily."Wait u told them right?"Camila ask."Yeah they know"I tell her ."Yeah we know all was a misunderstanding we know u love Lauren.Mila but what happen in two hours and Halfss Mila ?'"Demi askin bother Camila.Dinah nod at what Demi said."Well girls em I first was trying to tell her the truth but she was so hurtful she don't even hear me at first. Then I told her that the only person I want is her only her and she scream at me that why in hell I cant prove it to her right I get so mad we scream at each other for 2 minutes and then I make her mine "Camila say with a big smile and sparkling eyes.We could see that she was in really in love .Dinah froze herself."Omy GOD Mila "I say with giggles.Demi was without words but she was giggling.Then "Dinah to Earth"I say touching Dinah until she came back."So that's means Camren is real Camren is real"She start signing and dancing.We just laugh ."Mila I'm so happy for u"Demi say hugging me.Then we all hug Mila."Thanks guys but you guys don't think was you know?She ask nervous."Mila when two persons are deeply in love that doesn't matter"Dinah say rubbing Mila."Awn D"I say and Demi smile.
Camila's POV
  I tell my girls everything that happen.I am so happy gosh I could run all the world right now.After that I saw Normani and Ally saying goodbye to Ariana and Dinah they seem mad.I don't know why Demi "How was Mila?"She ask me getting me apart."Amazing was our first time for both "I answer her so excited that I couldn't belived yet."Mila I'm in love with Salice"Demi say looking down with a sad tone."I know She is hot Demz but why u are sad"I say getting closer to her."Because I never feel this before and I'm scare I like her a lot she make me feel like I'm the only one "Demi say."When u want to tell her"I say to her grabbing her hand."Omg no Never"She say nervous."Demz u have to try she likes u too U can't see it?"I tell her looking into her eyes.Dinah and Ariana came and nod to what I say."U hear everything girls?"She say embarrassed."Awn don't worry Demz We are ur friends we are here to support u no matter what"Dinah say Laying with her.
Lauren's POV
  Salice grab me to the right side of the bedroom with Normani and Ally.I told them the truth but Is like Mani and Ally weren't happy for me ."Why is wrong with them?" I ask Salice confuse."Maybe they don't like the idea of u guys making out so fast I don't know for real biscuit ur happy right?"Salice say smilling at me.I love Mani and Ally but what wrong with them I misunderstood the thing with Camz and The asshole.They just go like that without being happy for me because I have my crush my angel as myyyy girlfriend .But I won't let anyone ruin my awesome night."Yes so much Salice she makes me hers can you believe that "I say so excited."That's the important thing that u are happy I really hate seeing u cry.U look ugly when u cry. *she giggles* let me see something "She say lifting a little my shirt showing my abs.I know this girl for like one week and half and she is more happy for me than my best friends and she cares .I love this girl thanks God again for give a amazing and hot friend. "What are u doing Salice?" I ask but she don't answer me she call "Camilaaa Cabello venga aca"She say in her accent.My beautiful girlfriend came to Salice ."What happen Salice?"She ask  confuse.She show her my stomach.I don't know what was showing her I was staring at my Girlfriend."What is this what is this"Salice ask Camila.Camila laughs"Was her fault Salice she told me to prove it "Camila say smilling at me.As I came back to Camila land "What was my fault?"I ask confuse.Salice "Look at ur stomach Jauregui"She say .I look at my stomach and I have like five big hickies.I smile to myself and to Camila"Baby how could do that I don't even realize it"I say pulling her closer to kiss.But Salice stop me "Wait chill ur pussy I told u Mila to don't hurt her"she say smilling."I didn't hurt her I just makes her mine"She say smilling as Salice get to laugh."Now u can kiss your girlfriend"Salice say excited."bitch"I say to her."U love me now kiss kiss andale"Salice say exclaiming.I kiss Camz grabing her closer to me.Dinah,Ariana and Demi at the same time say "aaawwnnn" clapping of excitement.I feel a Flash of a camera was Salice took a picture of us."Salice"I say smirking."What u both took one of Demi and Me why I can't "She say laughing ."Girls look this come on"Salice say while the girls came "Beautiful photo bae"Demi whisper at Salice .They both like each other a lot I think they will be together soon."Let me see"My girlfriend say .Salice shows us the pic .

      "Omg we looks so fucking hot can u send to me "My girlfriend say with a big smile

      "Omg we looks so fucking hot can u send to me "My girlfriend say with a big smile.I and the girls went to laugh."Salice we have to go common".I have to deal with Mani and Ally their are my best friends too I care about their opinion.Salice "I will text u princess"Say to Demi.I kiss my beautiful girlsfriend for the last time"Amazing night Camz thanks I will text u" I whisper .Salice and I say goodbye to the other girls while we were getting outside."Salice make a date with Demi" I told her while we walk to our house."I thought about it I really like that girl Lauren"She say smilling at me."I know u do Baby"I say smilling at her .We get to our room "I'm so happy for u Lau"She told me hugging me ."Thanks Salice I love u"I told her hugging her back.We get inside and Normani and Ally were sleeping ugh for real they sleep without talking to me good I say sarcasm to myself."Goodnight Sali"
"Goodnight Biscuit"She whisper at me.Wao I have the best day ever I have the hottest girlfriend.I was on my bed where everything happen I can feel Camila's perfume yet.I will send her a message.
To Camz💘🌹
   Bae my bed have your perfume.I miss u already.I can believed u are my girlfriend 😱 now .Goodnight Honey bun...
I will try to sleep now and talk to Normani and Ally tommorrow.

_¥*\***|**|**|***|*|**|*****|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|
WhAt would happen now.Normani and Ally are against Camren?