One day before

<2 WEEKS LATER>
Camila's POV
This two weeks are been exhausted and amazing because I have Lolo as my girlfriend.We practice the song and the dance."Girls this is the last day common is has to be perfect"Dinah say.Tommorow is the Carnival I am so nervous at least I have my beautiful girlfriend with me.The camp is ending Gosh I love this camp Lauren live in Miami and we are going to the same High School but Dems,Ari and Dinah,Mani ,Ally and Salice will be far that's make me sad."Honey bun what happen?"Lauren ask me looking at me."Nothing I was just thinking"I say to her."U can tell me"She say worry.She is perfect."Its just the camp is ending and I was just thinking about I am not gonna see the girls all days"I say with watering eyes."Baby don't worry about that we will figure that out and Its our last year in High so then we can I don't know get a place between the girls"Lauren say hugging me.She always have the best ideas."U are right baby"I say kissing her cheek."Mila Lauren common"Ally say.We stand up and practice for the last time.
Lauren's POV
After we practice all the stuff for the carnival.I get my girl closer to me "Honey bun I love how u dance the rap part"I say kissing her."Lauren Perv"Ally say laughing."Look behind Ally"I say to her to see Mani grabbing Dinah's ass and kissing her.Normani and Dinah has been together like 3 weeks.Mani ask her first in the theather but she don't like the way she did.She buy ballons and flowers and one day she get in Dinah's room when she was in one of the activities Mani left the ballons in her bed and the flower with a big cardboard asking her again.Was so cute plus they look cute.My baby and I fulfill one month tommorrow at the Carnival.I has been with my honeybun one month omg and I love her like the first time I saw her."Hey baby remember the plan?"I ask my girlfriend.I want to do something with her tommorrow but I don't have a idea."The Sami thing?"She ask."Yep"I say as she nod."Baby tonight me and u lake?"Camz ask me smilling."Of course baby"I say smilling her back and kissing her lips.I have to think what Can I do for one month together."Baby I'm going to my room for talk to Salice and I will meet u alright?"I say to Camz."Ok text me"She say giving me a kiss.I run to talk with Salice.Camz was with Demz.
Salice's POV
It's been two weeks.Demi and I are more closer more in love .Tommorow finally is the day I gonna ask her I have all set the big teddy box bunny with teddy flowers.I write in the box
bunny if she wanna be mine?.I hope she say yes.Lauren and the girls help me and Mila's girls too.I'm so excited the plan is I'm gonna be waiting at the carnival for Demi.The girls are gonna blind her
and get her to me.I know its simple but she love simplest things."Hey biscuit"I say to Lauren who enter a little worry."Hi hon"Lauren say."What's wrong?"I ask her."U know Camz and I tommorow is our one month together.I don't know what to do"Lauren say worry.Jum ."Omg we are gonna have the same anniversary.Jum let me think"I say excited.She smile at least."Yeahh we have to meet us every aniversary deal?"She ask me excited."Of course I'm gonna marry Demi so yes"I say smilling."Same"Lauren say smilling.I was thinking about what she can do to Mila.Wait I got a idea."Lauren if u get a ring and a little scanvenger hunt?. Is Carnival baby get fun with her not much please"I say laughing she know what I meant.Lauren laugh "Why I don't think of a scanvenger hunt and It will be the first after compromise.I don't promise anything."She say still excited."Bitch"I say to her smilling."Salice I love u so much for
real u are the best I always thanks God to have u"She hugging me.Awnnn "Biscuit me too ur like
my little sister"I say hugging her back.
"U have all for tommorrow?"Lauren ask me."Yeah I haved all set u talk with Mila and the girls?"I ask her."Yeah they are excited"She answer me."Where are our girls?"I ask Lauren ."Oh they are at the music room practicing for
tommorrow.I'm going to the Jennifer's office to ask her to get me a ring"Lauren say giggling."Ok I meet u in Lunch"I say to her as she nod and run outside.
Lauren's POV
Salice give me the amazing idea to Mila and I first month together. Scanvenger hunt I love that and giving her a ring I want to give her a ring that say promise.I get outside the room to go to Jennifer's office she always help.I look at my phone I have one hour because if I don't go to lunch Camz will suspect something and I don't want that.I get to Jennifer's office.I knock on the door."Comming"Jennifer say.I open the door "Hey Jennifer I need help with somethin"I say smilling at her."First Hi Lauren how u doing.Give me a hug"She say.She always do that I love her."It's been good u will go to the Carnival to see me right?"I ask her."Obviously pumpkin.What u need?"She say smilling."Ok so tommorrow Mila and I fulfill one month together and Salice give the idea to give her a ring and make a little scavenger hunt"I say smilling."Omg for real Lau I will love to help u.I love scavengers "She say excited."Good I need a ring"I say laughing."Don't worry I got u what else"she say.Yes Jennifer is the best of best sincerely big sister."Thank u so much Jenni I love u big sista emm "I say to her."Me too so u have 40 min after lunch what u got in mind how u will do this"she say with a big smile."I was thinking to Mani or Ally help me going to her room giving her the first clue that will say em I don't know yet but Yeah I need  roses."I say ."Jumm how much clues u will do?"
Jennifer ask."Maybe five or four"I say looking at her."Ok so go to lunch I will go to get a ring and roses alright?"Jennifer ask me smilling."Alright thanks buddy"I say hugging her.The scavenger have to rhime think think DEMI is good with that how the fuck I will talk with her?.SALICE shit I have 15 min let me text her where is she.
To Queen Biscuit👯:
   Salice where u at?
I wait like for one minute .
From Queen Biscuit👯
  Room.Why?
I run to my room."Lauren"Salice say.I was taking a deep breath I never run so fast."I need ur help well Demi's"I say sitting down."Whatssup"Salice say curious."About the scavenger the clues has to rhime and Demi is good at that u can tell her if she can help me?"I ask Salice who look at me smilling."Alright I will tell her she will say yes.I will help u too dumbass "She say smilling."True can work together.Thanks u bae"I say exhausted."Let's get to lunch.U talk with Jennifer?"Salice ask me."Yeah she will buy a ring amd flower for the scavenger"I say smilling."This will be romantic"Salice say .Let me text my girlfriend to meet me at lunch.
My treasure😍🌹:
Honey bum I will meet u at lunch.
While Salice and I were walking to go to lunch.I see Madison comming to me."What u want"Salice say getting serious."Easy Salice I came to make the peace."Madison say nervously.She is a good girl just she is creepy."Ok Lauren I'm sorry for being so stalker and I really like Camila and U together.Can we be friends?"Madison say still nervous."U meant it?And Harley?"I ask Madison.Salice was so serious."Yes I meant it .Harley is crazy."Madison say."Ok but if u do something awkward u know what will going to happen alright?"I say ."Deal"Madison say getting away.
I look at Salice "For real dude?"I say laughing."What I don't like her"she say."Me neither but she came in peace let's try"I say smilling."Gosh Mila has changed u"Salice say smilling."I know and I am happy for that"I say smilling.Its true what Salice said I have saw change me.Its Love Karla Camila Cabello has changed me for good.I can't live without her.
We enter to lunch they were there.
"Baby"Camila call me.Salice sit with Demz to ask her about my problem."Wassup honeybun"I say giving her a kiss."What take u so long?"she ask me."Madison the stalker u remember?"I say and saw her getting a little mad."Yeah what happen"She say serious.She looks so hot when she is mad."She want to said sorry about all and if we can try being friends"I say lookin at her."What u say?"She say still serious."Yes but if she do something akward I will hit her"I say smilling at her.She roll her eyes I get closer to her and whisper in her ear "Baby I'm yours don't get mad".She looks at me trying to no smile.I kiss her cheek."I love u"I say and she smile "I can't be mad at u I love u so much!"She say kissing me."Tonight"She whisper.Oh God tonight.I smile at her.I get a text from Jennifer.
From Jenni😋:
This?I got the flowers.

From Jenni😋:    This?I got the flowers

Omg I love it.
To Jenni😋:
I love it.Thank u Thank u
Omg Camz will love that promise ring.I am so excited."Who u text?"Camz ask.Oh shit now what."I was texting with Jennifer the assitant u know my «big sista»"I say nervously."Oh oh okey"She say smilling.We eat and we talk.
From Jenni😋:
I'm in my office now.
Ok she is here so when I leave my honeybun in her cabin to prepare for tonight I will go.All girls were with their couples; Ariana was talking to Demi and Salice."Baby lets go"Mila say to me.We get outside and I walk with her to her cabin she grab me closer to her "I fucking love u baby"She say kissing me and grabbing my ass.God I want to marry her literally her lipss and her all MERCY."Mmm Camz Perv"I say smilling to her."What this is mine"She say touching my butt again."Omg I love u"I say kissing her again."Lauren Jauregui u always turn me on gosh"She say smilling ."Same Camila Cabello.I will get shower and we meet at the lake alrght honey bun?"I ask her.Camila smile "Okey okey "she say.I get outside the cabin and run to the Jennifer's office."Its me"I say."Finally"She say giving me a two bags."Wait why two bags ?"I ask confuse."Because one is a gift from me for both"She say smilling."U don't haved to"I say oppening the bag.Was two blacks hoddie that one say she is my princess and the other I'm her princess."OMG"I say almost crying of happiness."U didn't have to Jenni"I say hugging her."Lauren is a gift and u know u are my little girl"She say smilling."Thank u so much Love u.I will see u tommorrow?"I ask her happy."Yep I want to see u and Mila with that alright ?"She say giggling."Oh We will wear this all days"I say smilling and getting out to get to my room and Salice has to be there with Demz to help me.