Fifth Harmony?

Lauren's POV
  I was waiting for my baby girl to come at breakfast.There she is my beautiful girlfriend with her amazing body.I can't believe that body is mine *giggles*.I saw Salice getting blush "What's wrong with uu bae chill"I say to Salice."Leave me Biscuit don't u look Demz how hot she look?"Salice say excited."Oh god ask her dumbass"I say pushing her smilling.She went to laugh "I will but I don't know when"She say as the girls sit with us."U don't know what?"Demz say laughing.Oh shit "How to cook"I say looking at Salice."Yeah"She say nervous.Demi went to laugh.I let them and see my bae."How uu doing gorgeous?"I said smilling to Camz.She start blushing cutiest thing god "Good and u beautiful goddess?"she say with sparkle eyes.When she call me goddess God mercy pleaseee."Good good"I say looking at her eyes.I never feel sooo in love like I could diee for her literally.We talk and bother Salice and Demi.*Kisses sound*Camz and I do to bother Demz and Salice."Stopp u guys"Salice say pushing me.I laugh I look at my phone was 11:30am."Girlss we have to go is 11:30"I say grabbing Camz's hand."Right"Mani say."I will be in the room girls"Salice say.We all get outside but Demi wasn't here yet.
Demi's POV
Lauren and Camz jokes makes me blush at Salice.They get outside to go to the reunion cause is 11:30.The breakfast room is empty was Salice and obviously me but I am in the trash leaving the food.Omg what I want to do I am walking into Salice what wait wat "Salice"I say why I am here ."Sup Deee"She say until I cut her off with a kiss .I kiss her and I get outside running laughing what the heck did I do."Finally "Lauren say smilling."What take u so long ?"Camila ask."Em nothing"I say nervously."Hey Demz u got slime in ur chin"Lauren say laughing hard. I what I don't have I clean my chin "I don't have nothing "I say to Lauren."Demz she is playing with u"Camila say laughing with Lauren.I push Lauren "U idiot"I say laughing too."Nah U love me"Lauren say smilling at me.They know me so well gosh.What I could do without them?
   We got to the Music room ;William  was there."Hello Ladies in time.All of u know each other right?"William ask."Yes we are closer"Mani say laughing."That's awesome.Perfect."William say smilling.We look at each other like aha what are we doing here."This would be fast don't worry.Give a sec to search the papers"He say looking for the papers.Lauren and Camila were by my side and Ari in the other side of me.Dinah and Normani were together with Ally.
Camila's POV
I'm nervous what the hell I'm doing here?.William was searching for papers.The only good part is my girlfriend  is by my side holding my hand and by my other side my best friend Demz."Girls we have two weeks until the Carnival so I decide to make a group and two solos.The first solo who will open the show is"he say looking at all of us Omg I don't want a solo noo noo ."Is Ariana u will sing One last Time alright?"He say giving Ariana the paper of the song.thanks God.Ariana get so excited "I love this song thanks"she say."Now the second solo who will close the show is Forrrr"He say looking again I hate when he do that."Demi so Demi u will sing Cool for the summer is cool?"he ask Demz smilling giving the paper."Yeah perfect"She say excited .Thanks God I didn't have a solo yes but wait if Ally,Dinah,Ally,Lolo and I neither thats mean."Ally,Dinah,Ally,Lauren and Camila are the group"William say smilling .I look at Lauren "Omgg"I say Lauren and I looks at each other."Group hug!! "Dinah say excited."U too girls"Lauren say to Demz and Ariana.William was laughing "Girls wait I have to give u the song and your name"he say."Right right"Dinah say trying to control herself."I can't sorry I am so exciteddd"Ally say almost crying."The names iss"he stop."Drums"Mani say laughing."Issss"William was playing with us."Oh common"I say laughing."Fifth Harmony and u will sing Work from home"William say.We all scream and hug each other .Yes I'm so freaking happy I'm gonna sing with my best friends and my girlfriend this can be better."That name is awesome"Mani say smilling."But wait we have just two weeks to get ready right?"Ally ask."Yes don't worry  I will make a schedule just learn the song alright?"He say smilling."Alright thanks William"We all say at the same time getting out the room.We were so excited and we hug each other again outside."I can't believe this girls"Ally say trying to control herself."Me neither"Mani say looking at all."This carnival will be amazing bestfriends goals"Ariana say giggling."Yeahh Salice will come right?"Demz ask.Demi is so in love with Salice and Is so cute."Omg Demz don't be so obvious chill ur pussy of course she will be there" Lauren say laughing.Demz get red "I am ?I am sorry girls is just I can't hide what I feel"Demz say smilling looking at Lauren and me."Don't be Demz is cool "I say rubbing her shoulder."Awnn"Mani and Ally say at the same time looking at Demz.I grab Lauren's hand "How u feel baby?"I whisper to my girl.While the girls were talking with Demz."I just can't believe I will sing in front a lot of people"she whisper nervously."Don't worry baby I be there with u"I whisper to her giving her a kiss."thanks honey bun i miss that"She say smilling."U girls get a room"Mani say laughing."U mean it?"Lauren ask smilling grabbing me closer."Nooooo!!!"Ally and Mani scream laughing."U PERV"Ariana amd Demz say laughing.
  We walk to Lauren and the girls cabin to search Salice.
Salice's POV
  Demi kiss me for real!!!Oh shit I have to kiss her or she will think I don't like her and I fucking love her.She kiss me and run away she is a fucking Princess.She will be mine.After she kiss me I think all about and how I will ask her and I have a idea but I need help from my girls.I get to my room and get a paper to write what I need.I will ask in the Carnival.I need a big teddy box bunny and teddy flowers since she love those things like me.When I was writting all the girls came oh shit "Hey Sal"Lauren say holding Camz hand inside the room.I hide the paper  as fast as I could.She obviously see me she raise her eyebrow."Hiiii Salice"Camila say hugging me."Hiii Biscuits"I say nervously.Then Ally get here with Mani,Dinah and the last to get inside was my princess looking down.
    Maybe is because the kiss but I will try to catch her back."Heyyy Princess"I say to Demz who raise her head with a big smile."Princess?"
Mani say looking at me."Shut the fuck up"I say laughing throwing her a pillow."I will get u"Mani say with a funny tone of voice.Demz came to sit  between my legs.Lauren and Camila were cuddling playing with their hands ,Mani and Dinah same as Lauren and Mila and Ariana and Ally were layin down."Girls tell me how was the reunion"I say smile."Omg yass!!First awnn girls u really look good amazing together and second Amazing"Ally say excited.*giggles*This princess and I are goals but why I am so shy for ask her but this will end."Yeah?what happen"I say."Well alright Ariana haved a solo to open the show and Demz have a solo to close the show"Camila say smilling.What My princess have a solo that day will be amazing I can't fucking wait."Congratulation Ariana"I say to Ari and "Congrats baby girl"I whisper to Demi.I couldn't see her reaction but I hear her giggles."But wat about u guys?"I ask confuse."We are Fifth Harmony we are in the middle of the show "Lauren say looking at me."Fifth Harmony?"I ask more confuse."Alright William put us together as a group Salice"Mani told me.Oh wao."OMG girls that's amazing"I say laughing. I know that was idiot for ask but I have Demz in me and so FUCKINGG nervous first because she always puts me nervous and second the paper is under the pillow behind me.
   "Anyone hungry?"Ariana ask ."Always"Dinah say smilling."Let's go to eat"Lauren say smilling carrying her girl in her back."Yey"Mila say like a baby.Damn I want to do things like that with My princess. Demi and I were again the last in go out Salice do it now.When Demi went to the door I grab her arm turned around to facing me I kiss her.
We get out fast she was smilling and she have her eyes with sparkles literally.We get to lunch we talk we laugh.I have amazing friends Thanks God and a Gorgeous Crush.