PROVE IT!

Camila's Pov
  "Why the hell you don't Prove it right Camila!"Lauren scream at me standing up.She wants me to prove it she is the only one I want?ok I will do it For her to believe me I will."U want me to PROVE IT ALRIGHT Give me Salice number!!!"I scream angry."Why No"She say.I grave her phone she don't have password more easier I text Salice."What are u doing"she ask.
Salice's POV
We miss the second period so  we get to the dinning room to search something to eat Demi came behind us."Hi baby girl"I say hugging her."Hey honey what happen with Mila and Lau?"She ask hugging me back.We grab cookies and sit in the table and Ariana start telling her all that happen.I was talking with Ally and Mani while they were talking."Guys what u think is happening right now"Ally ask me."I don't know but I hope they get their shit together I don't like see Lauren like that"I exclaimed."Me either she love hard"Mani say.We look at each other when a Text came from Lauren.
Little Biscuit💘:
Hey Salice is Camila.I grave Lauren's phone em she wants me to prove it so stay in my home until I get there!.
Ohh okey Camila text me from Lauren's phone what tha heck is happen there.Omy gosh if she.
For Little biscuit:
Ok don't hurt her Mila .I'm with all girls in the dinning room.I got U.
I don't know what to think but maybe I 'm thinking wrong.Well maybe Lauren will have a big smile .If we leave them alone."Girls I got a text from Lauren"I say the girls look at me.I ain't gonna say was Camila because they probably go spying they."What what happen"they said."They want us to give them some more time and go to Demi's girls room until she came"I say giggling looking at Mani and Ally.I try to not but I couldn't.Demi and Ari  were texting Dinah."You didn't tell Dinah Mani?"Demi ask to Normani."I couldn't "Mani say nervous.Demi"she will meet us at our room"she say looking at me.Inside of me I feel fire.We finish and heat Demi's girls room.Dinah came "What happen"she ask sitting in her bed.We all look at each other Mani was in her bed.Mani told her.
Lauren's POV
I was so fucking mad she say she only wants me.If she wants me why she don't prove it .I told her she answer me so mad that she will and she grave my phone to text Salice .Why the hell she wants to text Salice."What are u doing!"I scream at her."U want me to prove it right I will give a sec"she say screaming at me reading a text came from Salice and putting lock to my door.She throw my phone to other bed and she pull me into the wall .I try to push her off of me "What are u doing Camila I'm still mad at u"I say to her .She was so strong I couldn't get her off of me "What ? U want me to prove you are the only I want"she whisper holding my hands to the wall and kissing my neck.When she was going to kiss my lips I move my Head "Camila please"I said trying to resist myself she leave one of my arm to hold my cheeks while she can kiss me in my lips.Her kisses give me energy God take mercy.I want to control myself but she was making me wants her so bad.I start kissing her Moving her to the wall and getting her legs in my waist.I kiss her neck and let my tongue get her chest "LAUREN Shit"she moan.I push her in my bed getting above of her kissing her taking her shirt off .I couldn't control myself she have a amazing body.I draw with my tongue a line through her belly bottom into her lips .She get above off me.
Camila's POV
I will make her mine.She wants me to prove it.I say to myself.I get above of her in her bed.I was in my bras while I was kissing her I was taking her shirt off too she wasn't using bras.Omy she is gorgeous.I start to kiss all her body "Camz"she say with a moan bitting her lips and grabbing my ass .There is that nickname again makes me wants her moreee."U are so perv Lolo"I say and  kiss her lips again until my hand was going down her pants.She gasp holding my face kissing me to try to control herself."Don't stop don't stop Camz"she say exclaiming.I smile looking at her she haved her eyes close."I'm comming Goshh"she scream holding me closer to her."Oh baby u are so wet"I say smilling at her .I get off her pants  she looks at me nervous."It's my first time Camz"she say to me holding her panties."Mine too Lauren and Don't worry just tell me when u want me to stop"I say giving her a kiss in her lips.She nod And I took her panties I kiss her inner thighs then her clit she gasp"Oh-Oh shit camzzz"moaning.While I play with her clit She grab her sheet bed"FUCK"she scream  pulling me to her she was taking a breath.I now its not a good time to ask her this but I don't want to wait longer Her body is mine now ."Lauren Jauregui Do *I bit my lip for a second Lauren look at me*you want to be my girlfriend?"I ask.
Lauren's POV
GOSH CAMILA MAKE ME HERS.I scream in my mind.After she makes me scream I pull her closer to kiss her I take a deep breath after I kiss her.I forgot how mad I was literally I feel energy inside of me.She say my name and I look at her she bit her lip for a second and then she ask me."Lauren Jauregui Do you want to my girlfriend?"Camila say nervous.She ask me if I want to be her girlfriend.I feel fireworks inside of me literally never feel something like this.I kiss her soft lips"If that a yes?"She ask ."Hell yeah I'm yours baby"I say smilling at her."I hope I prove u I just wants u.I am sorry for the misunderstanding Lauren"she say above of me kissing my hand.I complete forgot that bullshit with Austin.I just was thinking about She love ME this beautiful angel LOVES ME I couldn't believed ."You prove me more than I expect Camz.Its okay I had to lising to you don't run like I did.I just can't see you with another person"I say smilling to her . She kiss me we smile at the same time the best sensation in my life."bae I told Salice she wait us in my room with the girls"Camila say ."So u were searching time"I say laughing."maybe"she say moving her head smilling.
Camila's POV
She say YESSS .My dream girl is my girlfriend now.She is mine.I stand up first "No baby I don't want to go"Lauren say grabbing my hand."Bae we have to go " I said giving her clothes."Ok but I will get u"she say smilling."I will waiting"I say laughing.We kiss each other for the last time before we get to my room.
  We get to my room and all the girls gasp.