Date night

Camila's POV
After Lauren and Salice said goodbye to us.I think if Salice and Demi have a date tonight and the other girls are planning to go out.Why I don't ask my girlfriend to come and cuddle?.I see Lolo walk away walking with Salice so I text her.
To Lolo Goddess💘🌹:
     Hey Goddess!Since Salice and Demz have a date tonight.The other girls are planning to do something .I was wondering if want to come later and cuddle and see a movie with me?.
  I get inside with Demz and the girls.
"Girls What are u gonna do?" I ask looking at Dinah and Ari."Well Ariana and I agreed to go to the theater with Mani and Ally is going to be a talk about the carnival "Dinah say to me.Much better me and my girl and movie."Oh okey Lauren is coming to see a movie"I say smilling at all."Mila I really ship Camren the way Lauren looks at u when u talk and all"Ariana say smilling at me."Yeah is so cutee"Dinah say giggling."Thanks buddies"I say laughing.Demi was getting ready."Demz u are ready?"I ask her.We all wait to Demi get outside the closet.When she go outside OMG she got a black skirt with a black top and a jean jacket."So how do I look ?"Demz ask shyly.Dinah and Ariana "Wao Demz u look gorgeous"They say smilling."Demz u look BEAUTIFUL "I say looking at her she blush about our commentsThanks girls Love y'all"She say smilling."This is the part when Ariana say group hug?"I ask smilling to Ariana.Ariana was looking at Demz."Oh what yeah Group hug I just love how Demz look"Ariana say jumping in Demz.We all hug Demz."Here u go"I give her nutella to Demz."Why u give me this"She ask me."Because Salice love it and she got something u love" I say to her smilling."Thanks Mila "She say smilling."Good luck in ur date"I say fixing her hair.All girls nod .
Demi's POV
  As I walk outside the cabin Lauren came "Hi Demz!!U look really beautiful"She say smilling at me."Thanks Lauren"I say nervously."Salice is on the bridge don't be nervous alright u are good"She say hugging me."Ok thanks again"I say hugging her back."Mila is inside"I say to her smilling."Yep thanks and good job taking the nutella"She say getting inside the cabin.
   I was walking through the bridge I'm so nervous Shit Demz control yourself.When I get there Salice was there so beautiful she have a black adidas pants with a sleeveless shirt and white shoes.Showing her tattoos God I love her tattoos and her eyes and her body and her wait I love all of her."H..Hey Princess u look wao"she say stuttering amd nervous.She never stutter *giggles* awn she is amazing."Hi Caramel"I say smilling trying to not laugh I give her the nutella .She was blushing the first time I saw her blushing in front of me.Maybe is because we are alone."Thanks"She say excited and give me her hand to grab it.She show me a spot with a blanket in the floor a fake candles,cups and PiZZA .It was the thing I like simple picnic  but beautiful.
   We sit in the blanket and start eating."So Sami ha"Salice start the conversation.I start laughing "Yeah why not"I say with my mouth full of pizza.She clean my mouth here I go I again I went blush."How u now I love pizza?"I ask her."A little bird told me and how u know about the nutella?"She say smilling at me."Same"I say smilling back."I love Mila"She say laughing ."Our little bird"I say laughing more.I really love Mila she is always cared."What is ur favorite food"I ask her."I love Popeyes biscuits"She answer laughing."You are Popeyes's Queen"I say laughing with her.We finish eating and we lay down on the blanket watching the night."Princess?Where u live?"Salice ask me.I thought she would ask me if I want to be her girlfriend.I look down "I live in Los Angeles,California Why?"I ask."Really?Me too"Salice say excited.I look at her like I could believed it."U kidding?"I ask her."I'm not sincerely .What University U want to go?"Salice ask."Well I have a scholarship in UCLA" I say smilling at her."I have a scholarship in California State "She say with sparkling eyes.Gosh If she ask me to be her girlfriend we don't have to broke up or nothing."For real?that University is 20min from mine"I say excited.
Salice's POV
   I see her and I almost faint.She look amazing.After we eat and talk  we lay and I start asking her about where she live because I only now she born in Mexico.I can believe Demi live in Los Angeles too.This is a sign.I was going to ask her but I think is to fast.We can be together without any problem because we are 20 minutes away.Of course if nothing changes.I really want to kiss her.I was looking at her "How u see yourself in 2 years ?"She ask me looking to the stars."Marry with u"I say without realizing what I say.She turn at me looking my eyes "What?"I ask confuse.ᔕhe raise her head and she kiss me.She get above of me still kissing me.SHE is kissing me I was trying to control my fucking self until she did it.I 'm feeling onfire right now!.I want to make her mine but I have to control myself.When I realize she was kissing my neck."God"I say bitting my lip.She giggles "Now u get something of me " she say smilling.I don't now what she means but I get her face closer to mine a kiss her again.
Demi's POV
  When She respond me she saw her life in 2 years marry to me.I think she didn't realize she did said that.But that turn me on I get above her and Kiss her I really try to control myself.I couldn't.I left her a big hickie *giggles* .When she grab my head closer to her and kiss me again I was dead if I don't stop now I would start doing other things to her body.When she bit my lip GOSH."I think we should go Popeyes's Queen"I say smilling to her and getting off of her.She laugh"Alright Alright Princess"She answer.I love when she call me Princess.She help to stand up she is so gentle and I help her to get all the things.I think we are like friends with benefits or something we are falling for each other but maybe it's fast.