Packing

Lauren's POV
Is just so perfect right now everyone have a couple everyone is happy.Well I am so excited that I'll be with my baby girl in the high.We were at breakfast talking and talking Mani left for the bathroom like 20min ago she left nervous."Baby I be back ok?"I said kissing my girlfriend forehead."Salice would u come with me a second"I said to Sal she nod we leave our girlfriends together."What happen?"Salice ask me curious."Its Mani something is happening"I said as I open the bathroom door and saw her dancing with happiness."Mani what are u doing"Salice said laughing."What is happening?"I laugh with Salice.When Mani dance with happiness something good happen."Omg guys u wouldn't believe what just happen"She said excited clapping her hands."What just happen"I said getting excited."Well I talk to my dad because u know Dinah live in Cali and I in Georgia u know.Well I totally forgot why I was here this year and was because my parents needed to close a contract in Cali and If they did we are moving there and guess what?"She said with a big big smile."OMG FOR REAL Mani!!!"Salice scream of excited Mani nod"But its a secret I want to surprise D"she said.I was a little sad that Mani and Dinah will be with Demi and Salice well Sami will be in university and Norminah at high but u know like together in Cali."Lauren don't worry honey we all going to be together"Mani said hugging me and Salice came to hug me I hug them back."Hey I was thinking about surprise Camila in prom all of us"Salice said smilling."Omg Salice that is a amazing Idea"Mani said more excited."I like that.We will have to talk to Ari and Eli and Ally and Troy.I love u guys so much I will miss u so much"I said hugging them again.
Demi's POV
Lauren left to the bathroom with Salice I think if because of Mani that have been more than 10min there.Well Ariana and Elizabeth aren't here yet and Ally I don't see her I think since two days.I am with Dinah and Mila they start to asking me about my night."Now Demetria talk to me we are alone"Dinah said with a weird tone.I look at Mila and then Dinah I went to blush and smile."Well what u want to know was amazing"I said smilling."Demi but how was your nerves?All was good?"Mila ask curious.Then I remember."Oh well we have a little discussion because My nerves ruin all but she knows my nerves and we apologize and then u know"I said looking down remember how idiot were my nerves and how we finish."Awn Demz but that is normal remember Lauren and Me first time"Mila said with giggles."Oh shut up Mila that was because u were horny because my cupcake and I never have a fight "Dinah said moving her fingers."Oh my Dinah chill now we know that u have a perfect relationship "Mila said laughing making D laugh too."Omy god Girls I love u so much God.I wondering what will Ari is doing"I said they get close to me to a hug."We love u too.Demz we make our promise real"Mila said giving me a kiss in my cheek."Probably waking up naked"Dinah said giggling."Is true Mila we are bestfriends"I said hugging them again."I think more like partner in crime"Dinah said and Mila laugh "We are sisters alright this bound will never break promise?"Mila said with watering eyes.Dinah nod "Mila don't cry" I said getting her to my chest."Yeah don't cry baby u will make me cry.All is going to be okay "Dinah said rubbing her arm.
The girls came from the bathroom
"Hey whatsup baby"Lauren said to Mila who still was on my chest sobbing.Lauren get her and Mila get to her neck hidding her face.I love their relationship they are perfect .Salice came by my side and Mani hug Dinah.
Camila's POV
I'm sad well who wouldn't be right now in two month I make the most amazing friends that I wouldn't think I made.I came here and I didn't know anyone and seeing now the things how all change plus I have my dream girl.I make the girls made a promise that this beautiful bond will never end and we meant it.My tears came down without realizing when Demz take me to her chest.Then my girlfriend take me and I just hide my face in her neck without saying anything I just want to feel her.She is like my shield making me safe and away from reality.
Lauren's POV
I just get out with the girls of the bathroom and see my baby girl in Demi's chest what happen I hate to watch her like that I grab her to me and she is hide in me."What happen?"I ask to Demz and Dinah.Camz was still in my neck I rub her hair."Nothing Laur its just she is feeling like all of us hating this fucking day the last day!"Dinah said resting in Mani's shoulder.I look at Demz and she nod.I know is awful this day because we are not going to see our friends for a long while and who knows what will happen in that time.I just let Camz rest in my neck until she feel good.
"Lauren we are gonna walk through the camp u wanna come?"Mani said and Dinah push her "Baby she will talk to Mila she will meet us "Dinah whisper to her.The girls look at me and I nod with a smile.They leave us alone I really feel lucky to have an amazing friends they understand me I don't know why I don't was close with Demi before I mean I know her but not like now.
Camila's POV
I feel so childish doing this but I want to stay in Lauren's neck.When I don't hear any voices of the girls "They go?"I ask through Lauren's neck."Yep can we talk now?"Lauren's said.I lift my head and Lauren clean my tears "U are okay honeybun?"She ask me.I nod "Thanks and sorry for being childish"I said with a little smile.She giggles "Don't worry bae is okay"She said bringing me close to a hug.Her hugs are unique for real."Thank u so much hey how was Mani ?"I ask playing with her hand."No problem always baby.Oh was about Mani talking with her parents because u know D live in Cali and she in Georgia and Her parents haved a bussiness contract in Cali.If they get it they haved to move there and they did"She said with a fake smile.I know something is bothering her."Baby u are okay I feel like something is bothering u?"I ask her and she start to play with my hand looking down."Yeah well I mean I am good I am happy for them I just feel a little bit jealous u know.We have to wait maybe a year to see each other again and the friendship I get with Salice in this two months well u know?"She said still playing with my hand and looking down.Now I get it I know things would change or maybe not and she was jealous maybe to lose Salice.I lift her chin with my hand "Hey We are gonna be together we are going to pass this alright.Everything is going to be okay and nothing is gonna change we will move and be with all our friends again and forever okay?"I said rubbing her hair behind her ears that were hidding her beautiful face."I love u Camz"She said giving me a quick pick in my lips."Me too baby trust me alright we are gonna be okay and this year is gonna pass fast"I said standing up to hug her."Always baby"She said hugging me back.We underwined our hands and get out to the girls.
Lauren's POV
How I can not be in love with such a gorgeous and amazing girl she always make me fall in love.We meet with the girls almost getting in the lake."Love birds"Salice said."U are good Mila?"Demi ask Camz."Yeah thanks Demi and Dinah"She said smilling."Well how about we walk through the woods and we get to the room to help the girls to pack?"I said looking at all the girls."Alright"all said.We were going to walk through the woods "GIRLS!"Someone said.We look at each other and continue walking because I don't think was for us."Bitch!!"The another voice said.Alright I knew that voice"Elizabeth?"I said curious.She laugh "U always answer at that name"She said still laughing.We all laugh "Hey Ariii!Hey Ally how is goingg"Dinah said bothering.Ariana blush "Shhh"she said."Ohh alright alright"Camz said giggles."Allyson u are good ?"Mani ask Ally.Ally nod happy "I can't lose my last day with my bestfriends"she said all the girls smile.We walk all the woods and get to the girls cabin.