The punishment..

Lauren's POV
When were talking about what happen in the breakfast.We realize that someone was spying on us; we shut .Salice and I get a little close until a girl "move! They are comming" the girl whisper to someone.Then I Get more close seeing at Madison and Harley "WHAT THE HELL"i say screaming and my girls came close."U got to be kidding me"Salice say laughing."What is your problem Harley?!" I say and Madison looks at Harley a little scared."Lauren u can't do anything we hear everything "she say giggling.I look at the girls and Salice"HELL NO!Lauren you or I "she say angrily.Normani and Ally try to chill Salice she was soo angry like me."I got this "I say grabbing Harley by her arm hard and Madison try to run but Salice got her "Where u think u are going"she say to Madison.
I ask Harley "how the hell I tell u that I don't want u close to me or my friends"I say looking at her eyes and squeezing  her arm hard and she push me and smirk at me ."What u think is gonna happen when Dinah ,Demi and that little bitch know everything"she say giggles .I went really angry after what she say referring to Camz."WHO U CALL BITCH?!" I yelled at her approaching her to punch her. Everybody in the camp came closer and did a circle .I really didn't care I was so angry about what she say.I feel my girls trying to stop me and begging me to stop I couldn't stop .I would not let anyone refers at Camila like she did.I punch her so hard that she fall in the floor of the bridge with her nose bleeding.I knelt down"Don't u dare Call Her like that again and I don't want u close to her"i say.Madison help her to stand up "If u don't want to end like this or worst stay away Madison"I say looking at Madison.
Then Anne(instructor) she is grumpy and she hate me and Jennifer(assistant of the camp)she was so sweet with us always care about us but its like our secret nobody knows she is like that with us.Then Anne came through the circle and "what is happening here"she say looking at Harley .Everybody shut and split back to the camp and then I see Camila wait CAMILA!!!See everything?There was she with Demi,Dinah and Ariana ,I don't think they see everything because they seems to be worry. Normani and Ally hide me and Salice was relaxing me.Jennifer came to usTHANKS GOD was Jennifer not Anne she was helping Harley. "Lauren would u follow me?"Jennifer say .Ally look at Normani and Salice and "No ,if she go we going too " Ally say exclaimed.Normani nod and Salice "Yes ,we help her"she say."No Jennifer ,it was all my fault leave them"I say looking at the girls to shut up."Common guys don't make this hard to me u know the rules "Jennifer say whispering at us. "Trust me all have a explanation "Ally say. Jennifer look at me and I nod "Yeah,all have a explanation".We talk without Anne noticing ." Guys why u do this to me !Alright ,All of u follow me to the office"Jennifer say.All of us nod and follow her to the office.Anne looks at me angry and I look at Harley like if u say something u know what was going to happen.
We were in Jennifer's office explanning her everything .I never lie to Jennifer she was like my big sister .After we finish explanning her she *gasp* and all of us went to Laugh."Wao ,I get u Lauren I would
have done the same as u"she say hugging me.She understands me so good I love her."But"she say and Ally,Normani and Salice "ahhh what now"they say giggling.I laugh"guys shut up "i say.Jennifer laugh"Guys u know the rules I have to give u a punishiment maybe a little and I have a idea "she say smirking.Normani and Ally "ahhh i hate punishments"they say. Salice"she smirk guys this could be interesting" she say.
I know Jennifer and she likes jokes so I don't know whAt to think right now.But i know she have to do  this obligatory because if she don't do this Anne would suspect and maybe expel her and us since she hate us she is always watching us.I saw Jennifer getting a key and writting something in a little papers.
Jennifer start laughing about Salice comment "So Guys u just have to clean this persons room.In one of this paper have the names of the persons" she say laughing more and giving one paper randomly to each of us.We stare at each other and Jennifer was laughing we open our papers at the same time mine was in blank I look at the others and Salice was by my side laughing "Jennifer I freaking love you"she say excited standing up to hug her.Normani and Ally get close and I saw it OMG this is possible?