Getting better

***Ariana and Elizabeth are bestfriends goals for real🌹😭****
   Demi's POV
I stay with Dinah while Mila was in the hunt."Demz I be right back I'm gonna get ready"Dinah said.She go shower and dress.I went to my phone to text Salice.
To Popeyes's Queen👑:
Hey Good Morning.I hope to see u in the Carnival.
I really love her I think I should get the idea to ask her maybe she is shy about that or something.She text me back.
From Popeyes's Queen👑:
Gm Princess I bet u look gorgeous like always .Of course I be in the Carnival I can't wait to see u.
Always when she call me Princess I want to pass out."I'm ready.How do I look?"Dinah ask me."Perfect"I say smilling to her."Now go get dress"She tell me."Why I'm good like this"I say confuse."Demz u are going to close the show"She said.I tottally forgot *giggles*."Right"I say getting in my closet.
Dinah's POV
That was easy.Let me text Ally.
To Ally girl:
She is dressing give it like 10min.
This would be so perfect.
From Ally girl:
Ok ,Lauren get in knees to ask Mila to be her girl again !!😱
To Ally girl:
OMG what.😍😍
From Ally girl:
Yess!!! Don't worry Mani record the moment.
To Ally girl:
Yas!!!💪Perfect Demi is out.
"How do I look "Demi ask me."Gorgeous Demz"I say to her.
Demi's POV
I'm ready.After Dinah told
I look good someone knock in my door.Was Ariana and Ally "What sup girls"I say curious."Hi Demz can u turn around"Ariana say smilling."Why?"I ask getting scare."Common Demz is a surprise"Ally say with a big smile."Dinah u know something?"I ask Dinah."Maybe just trust us alright"Dinah say getting closer to me.I turn around and Ariana blind me with a knolt."Were we going"I ask nervous."Chill Demz trust us"Dinah Said grabbing my hand to guide me."We are here"I hear the voice of Ally."1,2..omg...3"Ariana said excited.
I don't want to open my eyes I'm so scared."Demz open your eyes"Mila's voice.Ok Mila is here I'm going to open my eyes.

Ok Mila is here I'm going to open my eyes

OMG.Salice with a big box bunny asking me .I gonna pass out.She walk straigh to me I can't talk I'm without words I just want to scream."What u said"Salice ask me.I see Mila amd
Lauren behind her smilling.I kiss her."I think that is a yes"Salice say smilling.Now I can "Hell yeahhhh finally Queen"I say jumping in her.She laugh "I'm sorry for be late but now u are my princess princess"She say.I kiss her again then she put me down and give me the box bunny with a teddy flowers.She grab my hand."Finally I can do this"She say smilling at me.
  I love it now I can grab her hand in all places and now she is my girlfriend I can believe it Thanks God.              " Awnn.Girls I have to go open the show"Ariana say hugging all of us."We are going to see u.Don't be nervous "Mila say to her.
Ariana's POV
   I hug all my friends.Salice and Lauren's surprises were amazing."Ariana!Common"William call me.Ok Ariana just relax breath you will be ok.When I was going behind the stage I saw Elizabeth she came for real but Fuck she makes me nervous."Hi Ariana"Elizabeth say with a cute smile."He Hey"I say nervous."Don't be nervous all will be good."Elizabeth tell me.She will be there looking at me tsss I don't be nervous at all thinking sarcastically."Ariana your turn"William exclaimed."Go I be in front"She say with hugging me .I'm freaking out."Good luck"She say giving me a kiss on my cheek.Omy "Thanks"I say with a big smile.She kiss my cheek.Ok ok Ariana chill go sing your friends are there."Hello everyone thanks for been here.To open this amazing Carnival.Here singing Dangerous Woman is one of our amazing singers Ariana Grande!." Johnny said.
Elizabeth's POV
  I promise Ariana that I be there to see her.When I first meet Ariana was a pathetic situation.How a guy could cheat on her?!!The guy who do that was a completely Idiot.I am honest always everybody knows I am bisexual but everybody here think I am lesbian because I had a girlfriend long time ago.My new friends in this year of the camp know everything about me and my crush for Ariana Grande.I know Ariana is friends with Demi,Lauren,Ally and Mani and three new girls.
    I know Lauren very long time but I don't know what happen we talk to each other but we were soo close."Hey Elizabeth"Lauren say smilling at me.I was thinking about her *giggles* "Hiii 
Laur"I say hugging her."What a time right?"She say."Yeahh"I said."Well this is my girlfriend Camila"Lauren introduced me her girlfriend she is so cute."Hii"I said to Camila "Nice to meet Elizabeth I hear a lot about u"Camila said smilling at me."I hope good things"I said laughing."Yes very good"She laugh."Your are here for Ari right?"Lauren ask me curious.That's why Lauren and I were closer she say everything in your face don't matter what I love that.I laugh "Yeah she told u?"I ask Lauren."Well Mani told me that u were talking with her the other night but I confirmed with Camz because Ariana tell her everything"She say looking at Camila.That's good I think Ariana talk about me."Give me ur number Elizabeth I have new phone I really missed u.I don't know what happen between us but if I did something Sorry"Lauren say looking at me.Wait what she don't do anything."Wait !Don't say that I don't know either what happen"I say writting my number in her phone."What the fuck happen to us!We were the bad bitches here."She say laughing."Yeah I know but that can change know.We can hang out U with Camz and I'm going to try with Ariana"I say as they both seems surprised."Wait what so u have a crush on her"Lauren Say."Omg this day is getting better"Camila say excited."Yes.Why?"I ask confuse."Well"Lauren look at Camila "She have a crush on u too"Lauren say smilling."Wat!For real?"I ask getting butterflies in my stomach.Camila and Lauren nod."Wait a second I know that look"Lauren said.She know what I am thinking."What"I laugh sarcastically."Don't be.I know what u are gonna do"Lauren said pushing me a little.I laugh Camila was confuse.Lauren whisper Camila she get a big smile."What she tell u  let see? If is true."I ask Camila."Well she say that when Ari get down the stage u are gonna congrats and kiss her lips"She say smilling.I gasp "Omg Lauren u know me so well"I said surprised."I know"Lauren say laughing."I love how she sings"I whisper."Uuuuu"Lauren bother me.Omg Ariana is looking at us."Hey Elizabeth we have to go we are next "Lauren said."Both of u are gonna sing?"I ask."With Mani,Ally and Dinah stay "Lauren said getting away.
  Lauren is so awesome.Camila is cute I am happy for Lauren that she have Camila.I'm obviously gonna do what Lauren said *giggles*.
Ariana's POV
OMG SHe kiss my cheek.Deep breathe I get there and sing perfect.In a moment I look at Elizabeth with Lauren and Mila.I get nervous I know Lauren know her but if she tell her about my crush on her.They were smilling.Elizabeth get nervous when I saw her what happen.I finish my solo everybody clap "Thanks"I said to the people.
  I saw my girls getting ready "Good luck girls"I say excited."Lauren Mila what happen with Elizabeth?"I ask they.Mila and Lauren look at each other "What do u mean?"Lauren ask confuse."I don't know tell me u"I said curious."It's was nothing Ari they just were talking about they friendship why they get away"Mila said looking at me.I trust Mila and Lauren with all my Heart but I feel something is going to happen. "Thanks girls I thought u gurls told her"I said hugging them.They look at each other "Ur welcome"They both say smilling nervously."Don't be nervous u are gonna be fine"I said getting away.
   When I get down of the stage Elizabeth was there.Breath Ariana its just a girl who makes u confuse of ur sexuality wait what Ariana chill its ok."Hey Elizabeth again"I said laughing."Hi Ariana that was amazing.I didn't know u sing"She say getting closer to me Omg I gonna pass out I feel something in my stomach weird."Me neither"I say laughing more."U know that first time when I meet u.I was thinking how a guy could break with u is has to be a dumbass"She say holding my waist.I gonna pass out."For real?"I ask.She nod and kiss my lips.I freeze when she stop I stare at her smile and hold her cheeks and continue kissing her.I really want to do this.We both close ur eyes when I leave her cheeks I haved my eyes close  ."Wake up its not a dream"She say giggling closer to me."It's not?"I say open my eyes."Nop"She say giving me a quick kiss."I'm gonna pass out"I said looking at her."Why?"She ask me."Because I can't believe u kiss me "I say with a big smile."Believe it"She say grabbing my hand ."Common I want To see The girls"She say smilling me.I don't have words for explain how I feel right now.
  We go in the front to see the girls perfomance.Jhonny came to present the girls "Next we have Five amazing girls who will sing Work from Home here they are Fifth Harmony"He say. "I LOVE U GIRLS"I scream.The girls laugh "We love u too Ariana"Lauren say in the microphone.I laugh I was so happy what can I do *Giggles* Elizabeth look at me a touch my chin "ur are so cute"She say with a baby tone.I laugh "U too"I said looking at her.The perfomance start I get excited .