All clear

Demi's POV
After I practice my solo with Ariana .I was watching the girls practice they are amazing.I wish Salice were here now we are more closer I can't wait to be her girlfriend when she will ask me?Or I have to?.
Lauren leave to talk with Salice.Camila came with me "Demz what are you thinking about?"Mila ask me smilling."Em nothing just wishing Salice be here"I say smilling she push me "Awnnn my baby girl is so in love"Mila say laughing."Yes.Why Lauren go to talk with Salice?Mila"I say and saw her getting nervous."She she go for tell her to meet us at lunch"She say nervously.Why she is nervous."Why u are nervous?Everything is okey?"I ask her."Shit what day is it"She say worry."em 14 why ?"I ask her confuse."Demz I am a asshole"She say almost crying."What happen Mila talk to me"I say to her.I was so confuse what happen."Demz tommorrow is 15 Lauren and I fulfill one month together and I totally forget now what Can I do?"She say with watering eyes.Oh gosh I don't like to see her like that emm think Demi think."OMG I GOT IT"I say to Mila excited.She looks at me clean her tears "Really tell me"she say smilling again."Ok I obviously will help u the idea is buy a teddy bear and makes cards that will say for example Open when u need to know how much I love u something like that"I say excited as she smiled."Demi I love uu so much but wait that means we have to wake up earlier to go to the carnival buy a teddy right?"She ask me smilling."Well yeah That will be fast."I say to her."I love the plan of the cards "she say hugging me.I hug her back ."I'm starving"I hear Dinah say through the other side of the room.
Camila's POV
Lauren is been a little weird.When she cutt of the practice to talk to Salice she looks scare or worry she looks weird.
I totally forgot about Lauren and I anniversary I am the worst girlfriend shit.At least I have My perfect and amazing bestfriend Demi Lovato who gives me a amazing Idea.I got a text from my girlfriend to meet in lunch."Let's get lunch"I say to the girls.Lauren and Salice weren't in the dinning yet.What it take her so long?
Demi's POV
"Hey princess"Salice say sitting across me.Everytime she call me princess I get red."Hiii Queen"I say excited."How was ur practice.I can't wait to hear u tomorrow"She say with a big smile.Her smile is so perfect."Was good I missed u"I really say that *giggles*."Hey princess u now that Lauren and Mila tommorrow is their one month right?"She whisper to me."Yeah why?" I ask her."Because Lauren need help for the gift for Mila.But its will be me and u because they have a date tonight can u help?"she asking whisper.Obviously I will help and Salice will spend time together so."Yeah course in ur cabin after dinning?"I ask her.She nod eating.We talk finish and Lauren and Mila get outside before us.Ally, Jay, Dinah and Mani take Ariana to their side to talk about something."U ready?"Salice ask me I nod and follow her outside.
Salice's POV
I got my room just for us Wait SHIT I leave all Demi's surprise above my bed Fuck.What now."Princess can u wait for a sec here"I say to Demi .She looks at me
confuse.SHIT SHIT EMM. i know "Its just the girls are messy I don't want u to see that"I say nervously getting inside."Okay"She say giggling.I run through my bed I get all in the closet.Nothing left all clean no signs clear ."Comming Princess"I scream for Demz came in."That was fast "she say giggling."Yeah "I say smilling.She sit in my bed "Soo what's the plan?"She ask me.I told her all Lauren's plan she get excited ."Omg for real.Ok Let's get started?"She say looking me with sparkling eyes."Yeah she have a romantic part"I say laughing.She laugh with me "That's love"She say."Yeah lovee"I say looking in her eyes again.We grab papers and get started.Lauren came with two bags"Hey Girls thank u so much Demz"She say taking a deep breath."What u got Lau?"Demz ask looking at her.Lauren get blush "Girls u won't believe what Jennifer's buy me well for Mila and I"She say smilling big.She came and in the first bag is the promise ring and the roses "OMG Lauren is so beautiful"Demz say excited."Omg biscuit its perfect for both of u "I say happy the promise ring was gorgeous."In the other bag is the gift from Jenni?"I ask Lauren.Lauren went excited "I freak out when I saw it "She say getting two black jackets that say My princess with a arrow pointing to the right amd the other her princess with another arrow pointing the left.Omg
Demi gasp "I love it this is amazing"I say touching the hoddie."Yeah you both have to wear it tommorrow at the Carnival"Demz say smilling."Girls what u got"Lauren say worry."Hey don't be worry we got this"I say rubbing her arm."Yeah we got Four is that okay?"Demz ask her.Lauren read all the clues she laugh so hard "Omg girls u guys know the story very well "she say."What can we say"I say laughing with Demz."Go get ready"I say to Lauren."Okay mom"she say getting in the bathroom. "Hey Demz u want to stay to see a movie?"I ask Demi who looks at me smilling."Yeah course"she said.
Camila's POV
I love Lauren I went jealous when she told me about Madison but it because I know Madison have a crush on her.I get jealous easily I know she loves me like I love her but I can't control that part of me.When she leave me in my room I grab her ass for remind her that she is all mine.I think when I was getting dress gosh It's been one month since we look each other the first time in my part it's has been one month since my dream girl came alive.I get ready jum Demz is not here none of the girls are here probably Demz is with Salice and the girls together.I heat the lake my baby wasn't there I came earlier?
Until someone puts hands in my eyes "Miss me baby girl?"She say kissing my neck.That sexy voice of my girlfriend.I turn around placing my arms around her neck "Always baby"I say kissing her soft lips.We get to a rock that we can lay down and see the stars.We love the night and see the stars together is the best thing.We spent hours talking about stuff and planning we can do after camp.She start rubbing my stomach and turning looking at me.She don't say any word just stare at me.I was looking at her beauty too without words until she kiss me.She kiss me slowly and she get above me carefully.her hand was under my shirt God "Lauren Michelle Jauregui"I whisper between our lips."I love u"I say as she kiss my neck."I love u Cabello for ever"she say getting again our lips together.She was above of me so I get my hand under her pants she gasp "Baby ur are sooo "I say when she cut me off with a kiss.I play with her clit after minutes "Oo myy FUCK"she gasp rolling her eyes.She is goddess I get my hand outside her pants and push her ass closer to my body.I kiss her neck as she was getting a deep breath "Camz u are perfect"She say kissing mee and bitting my lip.We were like that for a few more minutes until I remember Fuck I have to make the cards.Few more minutes pleasee.Without relazing Lauren's hands was under my pants amd she was kissing my chest.Oomy god.I get tingly "Shit shit"I say moaning.We kiss "U are perfect Lauren Jauregui"I say smilling at her.Since she was still above of me I sit in the rock with her in me kissing.We make a half in a fucking rock for real?*giggles*."We have to go right"She say getting sad."Yeah baby tommorrow is a big day we have to rest"I say to her kissing her cheek.She help me standing up.Lauren grab my hand as we walk the best sensation.She leave me on my room "Good night honey bun amazing night like always"she say kissing me.I grab her closer to smack her butt "Camz!That's my job"She say grabbing my ass.I laugh "We are crazy baby thanks u "I say to her."Yep crazy for each other baby"she say laughing.She always knows what to say.I smile at her "See u tommorow love u"I say getting the stairs."Me more Camz"She say getting away.Omg I LOVE HER I LOVE HER.Demz was here yes.
Demi's POV
Salice put a movie and she cuddle with me.Please Demi don't start shaking.We cuddle all the movie I saw my phone was 11:00pm I remember I have to help Mila.The movie finish "Queen I have to go"I say to Salice."It's okay"she say with a sad tone.She walk with me through the door when I grab the
door to get outside she grab my waist and turn me around front of her to kiss me."I can't wait for tommorow"She whisper.Wait what will happen tommorrow.I don't care I kiss her again and get outside fast.I went to my room excited.Then Mila came so smiley."Hi Milaaa"I say to her."Hi Demz where are the girls?"she ask me."No idea what did u do?"I ask her curious.She start to get giggling "U really wanna know?"she ask me laughing.Aah ok "ohh I get it not thanks "I say laughing."Let's start Mila"I say smilling."Yeah "She say grabbing papers.We talk giving ideas to make the differents cards."Wow that was fast.Tommorrow buy the teddy bear right "she say smilling."Yep"I say excited.We make 6cards and a card board that Mila tell about her dream before she meets Lauren and the promise she done.Then the girls came "hi girls"Mila say happy."Hi"Dinah and Ariana said."Why u girls came so late"Demz said."Well I was with my girlfriend and Ariana was with a girl"Dinah said smilling at Ariana."Ariaanaaaa explain ur self!"Mila say curious and smilling at her.Ariana went nervous "I was with Elizabeth"Ariana say with a little smile.Mila looks at me "WHAT"I scream smilling."Yeah she saw me and call me.We talk and she tell that she will be at the Carnival to see me."Ariana say getting a big smile."Omgod"Mila said smilling at her."Get her"I said.Ariana throw me a pillow.Mila and I get above to her to make a sandwinch and D came last."I will die"Ariana scream giggling hard."I love u girls"I say as she all say "We love u too".We get to the bed.Tommorrow Lauren's plan is amazing and Mila's gift is perfect.