Perfomance

Lauren's POV
I'm so nervous God help me.Camz is holding my hand "Baby your sweaty.Don't worry all is going to be perfect"She say kissing my cheek."Thanks"I say nervously.When the girls are gonna get the stairs Ariana came to Camz and I to make questions about why we were with Elizabeth.I hate to lie but I had to do it."Let's Pray"Mani say as we go around her."U girls ready!"William say excited."Amen"We all said first."Yes we are"Ally said.Jhonny presents us and then we enter the stage."Bae if u are nervous look at me"Camz said."Alright"I said giving her a kiss.
Demi's POV
I'm so happy the best day of my life.Salice is my girlfriend girlfriend."They there are"Salice say pointing to my girls.I'm so excited for them.Salice and I hear Ariana screaming "I love u girls".She was with Elizabeth¿Weird? .They are doing amazing and the dance are perfect Harmony together.Salice was screaming excited "My girls".
The girls finish their perfomance was amazing everybody scream and claps.I think I am feeling a little but nervous there is going to more perfomance and then I go."Princess Let's search the girls"Salice said I nod.Ariana and Elizabeth were behind."Hi girlsss"I say to Ariana and Elizabeth."Heyy ya girl"Elizabeth say smilling.Ariana was so nervous.When we go closer Jay was giving Ally flowers.Then a bunch of guys came.Salice was trying to see when I see her pissed off getting closer "Bae wait!"I said "Stay here"She said."What's happening?"Ariana ask me."No idea"I said.
Camila's POV
My Lolo was so nervous she look at me at the beggining then she was having fun.She is so sexy.After we perfomance everybody scream and claps we get behind the stage."Babyyy u did it"I say to my girlfriend hugging her."Thanks to u honeybun"She said."Me?Why?"I ask her curious."Because u was there with me and when I am around u I feel safe"She say smilling at me.Awwn How I am so lucky."Can I marry u?"I say kissing her soft lips.As she smile at me "We are going"She said.
Then when we are going to get to the carnival to search our girls.Three boys came to us.
Jay give Ally flowers and take her away.We try to go until a random boy hold my arm."Hey nice ass"He say getting her hand down to my waist."WTH WHO THE FUCK ARE U"I scream at him.Lauren take his hand off me."Stay away from her"Lauren say pissed."U want too?I have for both!"he said.Dinah and Mani try to help us but the other two stupid friends behind him stop them."Excuse me who the fuck are u?"Lauren say more pissed.I hold her hand."I am Chris the guy who will change ur life"He say touching her face.Hell no."BACK OFF DUMBASS"I scream pushing his hand off of my girlfriend.He start laugh "Oh boys they are dykes"he said."Can We watch"Another boy say smilling at us and Mani.Mani slap his face.When the boy raise his hand to hit Mani,Dinah pull Mani closer to her.Then Salice came Thanks God and hold his hand"Don't u dare hit her Piece of shit"Salice exclaimed kicking his balls.I was not surprise that Salice hit the boy she knows how to kick and she is never afraid."What about u?U want it too?Or u are going to leave my girls!"She say to the stupid guy in front of me and Lauren.They guy raise her both hands in deffend "Ok ok easy"."That's what I thought idiot stay away from us"Salice said to the guy.The guy help his friend to stand up and get away.Lauren was so pissed.I understand her I am too who the fuck think that guy he is.He has to be family of the asshole of Austin.Touching a girl face.Why?Are people so mean about LGTB ?We are persons we are humas we deserve to love too."Baby u are alright?"I ask my girlfriend.She don't answer me she just look at me a kiss my lips.
Salice's POV
I see two boys around Dinah and Mani and one in front of Mila and Lauren.I don't know what is happening until a hear a guy "Can we watch"And Mani slap him.I saw the guy raise his arm hell no no nono I run I hear Demz call me "Stay here"I say to her I don't want this guys bother her.I am not gonna let a guy hit my friend A Girl.I hold his arm he try to hit Mani a girl.WHAT is wrong with this guys today."Don't u dare piece of shit"I said to him looking at him.The guy try to push me and I kick his balls.I see Lauren pissed and Mila scare "What about u ?U want it too?or u are gonna leave my girls"I said to the guy in front of them.The guy look at his friend in the floor and then me."What"I exclaimed getting closer.He raise his hands in deffend like white flag.
"Baby u are ok?"Demz ask me."Yeah don't worry princess"I say looking at her."Mani u alright?"I ask."Yeah Thanks"She said.Mila was talking with Lauren but Lauren was in silent .She is in silent when she is really pissed.Lauren look at Camila without any word and kiss Camila."Oh shit"Demz said smilling.Ariana was by our side with Elizabeth getting her phone for a photo."Girls common "I say to the lovers.Lauren raise her index finger meaning one minute.All girls laugh."What are u laughing for"I say to Demz pulling her closer she went red as a tomato.I kiss her "Aaahhh Common let's goo guys"Ariana said laughing.
Lauren's POV
I'm so pissed Gosh why?Guys always are mean when a girl don't want with them or say stupid things like we are not humans.I hate people homophobic gosh we are humans we have heart with deserve to be happy and love like they do.After Salice kick that asshole Thanks God Again for give Salice."Baby are u okay?"My girlfriend ask me.I don't want to say anything I am so angry and I don't want to say something wrong.I just look at her eyes mann how I'm so lucky I know she love me and that's lips Damn I want to kiss her.I look at her lips amd then her eyes again I kiss her slowly and passionately in front of my friends.I am not scared to show the world how in love I am with her."Common girls"I hear Salice said.I raise my index finger I want more time Camz was trying to control*giggles*she look so cute when she close her eyes.When I separated our lips slowly bitting her lip."O myy.."She whisper with her eyes closing. "God?"I say looking at her who was oppening her eyes smilling."yeahhh"She said with sparkling eyes.When we look Salice was kissing Demz and Ariana and Elizabeth were Laughing.Dinah and Mani go to probably search food.I clean my throat in purpose in front of Sali and Demz."Hello"I said laughing.Salice do me the same I did to her index finger."Bitch"I said laughing.Demz stop and laugh."Don't be jealous "She said laughing.I push her "Right right "I said to Salice laughing with her."Ariana what happen did Elizabeth Kiss u?"I ask Ariana curious with a
smile .Ariana went pale.Salice amd Demi "Wait what?"at the same time."Lauren u are a bitch"Elizabeth said laughing to me.I smile."I knew something was going happen when u guys were together"Ariana said shyly."Common u like it"I say bothering her."Bae stop"Camz tell me."I 'm sorry"I said looking at my girlfriend."Actually Mila its ok I LOVE IT"Ariana said excited looking at Elizabeth."WOW"Salice and I said at the same time."WAIT WHAT "Camz said excited. "Omg" Demz said smilling.Camz and Demz hug Ariana.
"Ok Let's go I'm hungry and Demz have to be here in like an hour for her perfomance'Salice said."Baby can we go to the box that take cool photo?"Camz ask me."Sure honeybun"I say to her.
We find a car that sell corn dogs and hotdogs we eat there."Guys we are going to the big wheel "Elizabeth said holding Ariana."Okay have fun I will go later meet us in a hour in backstage"I said to they."Deal"Ariana said."I'm going to take some pics with Camz I be back "I said to Salice and Demz grabbing Camz hand."Okay if we're not here we are playing"Salice said.I nod."I'm so excited I always want to do this"Camz said.We enter the box that was empty at first I was so lost I never been in one of this in the first photo probably I am looking at Camz but then I get it .After the box finish taking photo "Camz"I said as she look at me I kiss her again."Lauren Jauregui I 'm deeply in love with u"she said looking into my eyes.Omy when she said that my stomach have a billions of butterflies."Me too Camila Cabello"I said.We get out to see our pics.

   "OMY GOD we are so perfect"Camz said excited

"OMY GOD we are so perfect"Camz said excited.I laugh "We look hot"I said."Baby what u want to do now?"I ask my girlfriend."Jum.I bet u to get me that cap"She said pointing the cap that was in one of this game u have to throw a ball and hit all the cups."Deal"I said smilling at her.