Meeting the Jaureguis

Camila's POV
The bus leave us in front of the airport. My mom call me "Hey sweetie I cant wait to see u.I will send u a taxi because I have a meeting "she said in the other line.The only thing I hate from my mom is the fact that she is always working she always said is for my sister and Dad but we don't spend much time together."Give me a sec Mom don't hung up"I said."Bae my mom can't search would "I said but Lauren cut me "Course Much better u will meet my Dad he will love u"She said and I smile."Mom?"I said to my phone."Em sweetie who u call bae?"She ask me.Shit good."Em Mom I have a Girlfriend Her dad will take me home."I said "Mom?"I said was silent."We will talk later Karla"She said and hung up."MOM"I said loud making Lauren's look at me "What happen baby all is good?"She ask me."I told she Lolo she just said we talk later and hung up"I said resting in my girlfriend shoulder.Lauren went sad "Don't worry Bae we will pass this u are not alone"She said kissing my forhead."Let me call my dad"She said.She call her dad and her Dad said is not problem he is excited to meet me.I don't know what to think right now my mom call me Karla she never call me that just when she is pissed if she make me break with Lauren ?No I don't gonna let that happen and I am almost 18 I don't want to think about this right now I will go with Lauren's Dad and meet Lauren's family.I won't leave Lauren.
Lauren's POV
I'm a little afraid about what will happen with Camila's mom right now.I know if something happen my family will support her in that part I am good.My parents are always open with me they are the parents that said If u are happy I am happy.After one hour of wait for the airplane we enter and sit together Camz and I fall sleep in the whole flight.I wake up and Camz was in my shoulder sleeping "We are in Miami"The women that works in the plane said."Camz baby"I said.She open slowly her eyes "We are here?"Camz said nervous."Hey is okey"I said I help her with her backpack and we get out of the plane there was my Dad."Lauren!"My dad said with her arms extend for a hug."Hiii Dad I miss u"I said I love my dad he always understand me and give me the best advice.I get back for hold Camila's hand "Dad this my girlfriend Camila Cabello she is from Cuba too.She moved here two months ago and a half right baby."I said and Camz nod.My dad went to hug Camila "U are a cuban that's osome!Nice to meet u so You are the one huh"My dad said smilling at Camila."Nice to meet u too Sir.Yeah I think so"Camila said giggling nervously."Don't call me sir please call me papa J alright?I already like u"My dad said smilling."Dad"I said happy that my dad accept my baby.Camila went so happy "Thanks Papa J.Me too"Camila said excited."This is going to be so good"I said looking at both.I am so happy that my Dad love Camz I knew he will.He help us to take our suitcase and go to my dad's car."Camila ur mother don't get mad if we go eat after leaving u at ur home?"my dad ask Camz look at me afraid."Dad em Camila told her mother that I am her girlfriend and her mother hung up the phone"My dad look at me through the mirror of the driver."Oh Darling don't worry if something happen u can count on us alright?"My dad said to Camz.
Camila's POV
Lauren's dad is so osome I already love him he is so gentle and he support my goddess always.I get surprise that he don't get mad with Lauren that she have me as her girlfriend he just get excited.When Lolo told him about my mom he give me his support."Thanks Papa J.What we would eat?"I ask.Papa J and Lauren went to laugh."What?"I said smilling."Baby u always want food"Lolo said smilling."Lauren where u want to take ur girlfriend "Papa J ask.I am new in Miami I never have the time to go around."What u want baby Italian food,Mexican,American or?"Lauren said looking at me with a smile."I really don't know how about u surprise me"I said with a big smile looking at her beautiful eyes and then her soft lips."Dad how about that place in front of the beach"Lolo said to her Dad."Deal let me call ur mom to meet us there"Papa J said. "Alright"Lauren said.If Lauren's mom is like Papa J I will went crazy literally.
We heat in a place front of the beach so beautiful we can see the beach where we sit.
Lauren's POV
My dad was crazy for Camz I was so happy.This spot is amazing we can see the beach then my mom and siblings came."Lauren"Taylor said excited."Mija"My mom said I hug them."Mom this is Camila my girlfriend "I said.Taylor hug Camz"Nice to meet u"Tay said and my mom "A pleasure to meet u darling"My mom said hugging her."My pleasure to meet u all of u"Camz said shyly."Awn Camz don't be like that"I said sitting again by her side "Camz that is Chris "I said to Camz.Nice to meet u "She said to Chris "Same"He said smilling."Don't try something stupid Chris"I said to him he always try to flirt with my friends and I don't want to flirt with my honeybun."Honey Camila is from Cuba"My dad said to my mom.My mom went excited "Really"She said Camz nod.My parents ask Camz a lot of questions but Camz was having a good time.I am so happy God.
Camila's POV
I am so in love with Lauren's family.Lauren's Mom ask me a lot of question but I always make her smile so that was good.We eat and I stand up with Lauren and Lauren's mom give a hug "Thank u Camila I am so happy that is u the girlfriend of my daughter"She say to me."No thank u Clara for give me the chance"I said to her and she smile at me "I'll see u soon?"She ask me."Duh mom"Lauren said to her mom giggles."Well honey I see u at home I will take Camila's to her home"Papa J said Lauren and I go to his car "Where u live Camila?"He ask me."Em Sunrise DR."I said and they look at each other."What happen?"I ask."Baby we live there too"Lolo said.Are u fucking kidding me omg this day get amazing my girlfriend live in my road THANKS GOD.This is unbelievable I wanna dance for happiness right now."Omg for reall!"I said super excited.They nod smilling and Lauren hug me closer.
  Papa J turn the radio and we all sing way to my home was so fun."Look Camila this is our house whenever u want anytime u can come alright"Papa j said pointing to a big beautiful house.I nod smiling to him."Tell me when"He said I look outside to search my house "This is it"I said.Lauren go out with me and help me with my things"Well honeybun u want me to stay or"She said."Its okay baby I will call u she was in a meeting"I said to her in front of my door."U sure?I can wait?"She said holding my hand."I'm sure baby thanks I will call u"I said smilling.God I love her."Well alright but call me"She said getting away."Heyy I love u"I said and she get closer to me and kiss my lips "Me more future Ms.Jauregui I can't believe we are almost neighbors "She said and go.She let me with my mouth open she said future Ms.Jauregui I want to scream I am soo happy.She wait in the car until I get inside my home.I get to my room and take all my stuff in the place.My mom is not here yet so I take the time and call the girls.