Explanation

***For those who don't know  Salice Rose .That video is for u xo***

   Lauren's Pov
"Guys wake up"Ally say to me and Salice.We fell sleep together."What u guys do in the night?"Mani ask."We couldn't sleep so we were talking until we fell sleep"I say standing up."Oh ok"Mani say getting ready.While Salice and I were getting ready Mani and Ally were talking about their activities they got."I got music after breakfast with Lauren and then I got theather"Ally say to Mani."I got sports after Breakfast and then music"she say."What u got Salice?"I ask her "I got photography after breakfast and then art"she answer."Salice I got art after music We are together "I say excited."Yes !!I'm not alone"she say.We finish and we went  to the dinning room for breakfast we eat fast because we were late.After we eat we split Ally and me go together to music.I was thinking about Camila in the whole breakfast I want her so bad.When I enter the music Classroom The first thing I saw .I SAW CAMILAAAA WITH AUSTIN SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER WTF.My eyes went watering that exact moments I look at Ally "I cant Ally I am sorry"I say getting out of the classroom.I hear Camila calling me saying nooo but I can't hear her now I just saw her smilling with him and he has his arm in Camila's shoulder like wth.Ally"Lauren wait"she say .I run to my room and jump in my bed and start crying.I couldn't believe she did that she forgot so fast about yesterday?she just play with me?wtf happen?I don't get it I was talking to myself."Lauren is has to be a explanation"Ally say sitting by my side."Ally could u leave alone"I say to her."Ok but I will text the girls alright"she say I don't care I just want privacy right now.
Salice's POV
After I eat breakfasts with the girls I was searching for the photography classroom.Then I saw my baby girl
"Baby biscuitttt"I scream."Saliceeee "She say excited jumping in me and kissing my cheek."This is a great start of the day"I say looking into her eyes putting her legs in the floor.She giggles .She is so freaking cute I want to kiss her and make her mine.Gosh why I am thinking Salice u pervert I say to myself."What u got? "She ask nervous."I got photography and u why ur nervous baby girl I don't bite well YET"I answer smirking at her ."Because u make me nervous .I got photography too "she say getting excited .I 'm going to be with her one hour and half with her after breakfast all days and without  the girls *giggles to myself*I'm so excited."Awnn baby girl .Omg for reall we are together"I say excited."Let go bae we are a little late"she say grabbing my hand. I feel something is wrong I don't know like a sensation of something.I sit by Demi I was looking at her until a text came from Ally.
Ally girl👻:
    Salice ,Lauren is crying she saw Camila with Austin .I try to calm her but she wants me to leave and leave her alone I know she lising to u more.Can u come and check her .Maybe she talk to u.I don't want to bother Mani she say she is with Dinah.
  To Ally girl👻:
     On my way....
I knew something was wrong My poor Lauren.I look at Demi "Baby girl I have to go Lauren needs me, something happen"I say standing up."Wait u promise u will text me if something bad happen?"She ask."Of course bby girl "I say kissing her cheek.The teacher wasn't here yet so I run to the room.I saw Ally at the door "Thanks God u are here Salice she is crying a throwing things I never saw her like that I'm scared"she say worry.
"U was with her right what happen?"I ask."When we enter the classroom the first thing she saw was Camila and Austin closer and Austin have a arm on Camila's shoulder.Camila call her and saying noo but Lauren get out of the classroom as fast as she could.I'm worry Salice can u talk to her"Ally say."Don't worry Stay here alright"I say to her.I enter the room were broken crystals on the floor and Lauren was crying.I hate seeing her like that she is like my little sister I know we just meet like 6 or 7 days ago but I love her like that I don't want people hurting her."Lauren"I say."Salice?"she turn around to see me."I told u Salice I will get hurt I told u I was afraid and u just push me to try it and now you see what happen"She say crying more.Omg I hate seeing her cry like that."Baby What happen talk to me "I say getting slowly  closer to her.I know what happen but I want to know how she feel and what she saw."I saw Camila so close to the asshole of Austin and he haved a fucking arm in her shoulder and she was smilling "She say hugging me.I hug her back so hard "Baby it has to be a explanation"I say raising her head and cleaning her cheeks."What explanation Salice If I saw it"she say with more tears .Inside of me I was sso freaking mad how she could do  this to Lauren."Ok baby stay here I be right back alright"I say kissing her forhead."Don't cry more "I say ."Don't leave Salice"she say grabing my hand."I be right back I going to get my camera and right back .Ally is worry about u so I will tell her to watch u until I come back alright?"I say looking at her.I  see the watch It was time to get to the second period I don't have a camera I lied I hate to lie but it was the only way.I will search Camila and she have to explain to me why she do that."Ok "she say.I get outside the room and "What happen is she calm now?Mani say she is coming now"Ally say."Yes I calm her em can u watch her until I comeback"I say a little bit mad."Wait where u go ?why u are mad?"Ally ask."I'm gonna search Camila don't tell  Lauren I told her I gonna search my camera."I say getting away to search her."ok don't do something stupid Salice"Ally say to me."I don't promises anything"I say to her.
  There she is getting outside of the classroom with Ariana."Camila"I scream at her.She was scared"Salice I swear all have a explanation"She say nervous."I bet u have one Camila how the fuck  could do that ?"I say angry."All have a explanation she misinterpreted all Salice I swear Ariana was there" She say more nervous.She explain to me and "oh that's true Ariana?"I ask Ariana."Yeah she didn't realized he have a arm on her because she was looking at Lauren and when Lauren was getting outside she saw him and scream at him to fuck off she try to run behind the girls but the teacher stop her"Ariana say.Damn we misinterpreted all my Lauren is crying for nothing."H-how is she?"Camila ask."Camila she misinterpreted all she is crying and she throw things "I told her.She went pale "Omg for real can i see her I need to see her Salice .Salice I'm in love with Lauren.I will do anything "She say so worry.I can see in her eyes she is telling the truth and she really care for Lauren."Okey follow me"I say. Camila and Ariana follow me."Wait u guys live her"Ariana ask."Yes"I say."Stay here"I say seeing at Camila and Ariana.I get inside and Saw Normani was here  "Ally , Mani can I talk to u guys for a second"I say openning the door."What is she doing here"Ally say mad."Ally all was a misinterpreted"I say to her and Mani was looking at Camila like she wants to kill her "Ariana would you explain everything to them Stay here"Ariana begins to tell all the misinterpreted to Ally and Mani.I grab Camila's hand and get inside slowly and silent."Lauren biscuit"I say and she turn around excited until she saw Camila."Why u bring her, u lied to me"Lauren say to me .Gosh I was hurt with those words but I did it for her."Lauren yes I did I went to search Camila for give me a explanation "I say to her ."Explanation?!!I saw it Salice why u don't get that"She say with tears going down again."Lolo u misinterpreted everything"Camila say.I leave them alone and get to the girls"Girls let's go eat something"I say texting to Demi.
    To Baby biscuit🌹:
  Baby was a misunderstanding Lauren and Camila get.I leave them alone talking I think will be ok.We are going to eat something wanna meet us there?.
She answer fast.
From Baby biscuit🌹:
     Omg!..Yes on my way 😘
She send me the emoji with a kiss yes.
Camila's POV
Salice leave us alone in the room."Camila how could u"Lauren say looking at me with tears.I don't like to see her cry."Lauren I told u everything I didn't realize his arm because I was watching you I call u and when I realize the arm screamed at u nooo when u get out u didn't hear me .I  Screamed at him to fuck off Ariana was there too I try to run behind u but the teacher came and stop me Lauren I telling u the truth "I say with tears in my eyes."Why u were smiling?"Lauren ask."Lauren u didn't see me?!!I was faking it because he told me That my name was beautiful and define me i didn't want to talk to him and heee got closer HE that's why when u came Ariana was trying to  push me closer  to her".I say with my tears going down."Why u don't believe me"I say sniffing."I don't fucking now I just can't stand seeing u with another person"She say seeing to my eyes.How I was so stupid to don't realize that asshole have his arm on me .I don't want to lose her .Help me God. "Lauren I'm sorry please believe me.Remember the kiss of yesterday I mean it so much I want u so bad just u"I say crying .Lauren clean her tears "What you say?"she ask raising my chin."I say that I just want u.I don't want anyone just u"I say."AND Why the hell u don't prove it right Camila !!"She say a little mad.She say that she wants me to prove it. Ok I will prove her that she is the only one I want I say to myself."U WANT ME TO PROVE IT?!OK"I said cleaning my tears mad.

**+++++++======+=======================+OMY WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!Guys ...