Two weeks ago

**Guys if u are a Camren shipper u have to see this amazing video is another level**
Camila's POV
   After Lauren and Salice go to their rooms.Lauren kiss me."Girls u note that we are falling and is one left"Dinah say looking at Ariana.Ariana get so nervous"So" she say."Ariana tell them"Demi say to her.Dinah and I look at each other "Tell us what?"I say sitting by Ariana's side.Ariana get so nervous."Ariana u can tell us anything u want.U were with me when I told u I like Lolo and U help me.My point is I never have a friend that care more for her friends than herself."I say rubbing her.Ariana look at me blushing."Thanks Mila"she say hugging me.Demi and Dinah nod About what I say."Ok maybe I have a crush in someone but I never talk to her just one time. "She say nervously.Dinah look at mee."Wait is her? a girl!!"Dinah say."Yes is a crush Dinah"Ariana say giggling."who is it"I ask."U guys don't know her yet but she is like the second badass in the camp her name is Elizabeth Gillies"Demi say smilling."She is here?"Dinah ask."Yes she is here,She is more into sports and hard things.But girls this just start after I broke up with my ex boyfriend.She saw me crying and came to me and she talk with me and made me feel better"Ariana say smirking."Awnnn that's so cute"I say excited."Yeah then I meet Demz and here we are"Ariana say with a big smile."Awn group hug group hug"Demz say excited. We go to  our beds and we try to sleep for tommorrow we are going to our activities again normally.I hope that asshole don't came to me after yesterday.I check my phone and my Baby send me a message I love this girl.
To Lolo goddess 🌹💘:
      I spent the best time with u tonight baby.I can't believe it yet I will see u tommorrow as my girlfriend.Good night😘😘
I smile to myself after send this message.I cant wait to see her tommorrow.
Lauren's POV
   I wake up  and saw Camz text I smile until I saw Normani and Ally getting into the door to get outside.They try to go to avoid me?hell no?."NORMANI ALLY WHERE THE HELL U GUYS THINK U ARE GOING"I scream standing up .They look at me  "I told you to don't make noise"Mani whisper groaning at Ally."Wth!Is going on"Salice say waking up."I'm sorry Salice but they try to avoid me"I say to her."What u want Lauren"Normani say to me rolling her eyes."What tha hell is wrong with BOTH of u"I say crossing my arms."Lauren chill out a little bae"Salice say to me."I can't they have to tell me what is the fucking problem.Two of my best friend don't support my relationship "I say looking at all of the girls.Ally and Mani looks at each other confuse."Lauren we support u in everything.It just we don't aprove that u just sleep with Camila yesterday.Lauren u meet that girl TWO weeks ago.!"Mani exclaimed.Then Ally cut her off "Yeah,Lauren we love to see u happy but we don't want to get hurt like the last time with Jane "Ally say.Why they bring the Jane's theme that was like 2 years ago yeah I haven't been with a girl since then but I move on."Jane really Jane that was 2 fucking years ago.Yeah she cheated on me but I move on.Now I meet Camila and yesss 2 weeks ago but It's different she makes me feel safe make me believe in me like no one else "I say sitting again in my room I want to cry but I control myself.Salice sit by my side  and Ally and Normani have watering eyes."Baby I'm here relax.Girls I know it was fast but love is like that .For my part I think they will get married u guys no notice the way they look at each other.Lauren is everything to Camila guys.Can we just support her happiness and if she get hurt we will with her no matter what!!.I mean that is part of life"Salice say hugging me.My tears went down as Ally and Mani too."Right Salice *Ally sniff*I'm sorry Lauren"Ally came to hug me."Lauren can u forgive me"Mani say cleaning her tears.I stand up openning my arms to Mani.
  Then we all hug Salice ."Salice thank u"I say kissing all her face."Ok ok get off this body is for Demi"She say giggling.I laugh "What it's my turn now "Ally say kissing all her face too.Mani did the same.

"I feel fucking raped"She say laughing

"I feel fucking raped"She say laughing."You are ours now"I say laughing.Normani and Ally wait for me and Salice  to go to breakfast."Guys u can go first I will search Camz"I say to the girls looking me smirking."uuuuuu Camz!"All girls say at the same time."Shut up guys I will meet y'll in breakfast I will bring girls"I say laughing looking at Salice.
  They go and I get ready to catch my girlfriend God that sound awesome I say to myself.
Camila's POV
  We woke up at the same time.We are on time to get ready and eat breakfast relax.When I open the door "Girls I will wait outside"Without realize that someone was there staring at me.When I realize was my Goddess Lauren she came for me?Omg."Babyyy"I scream jumping in her and giving her a kiss in her lips."I miss u Honeybun"She say after I kiss her."Camila Cabello "I hear Dinah say.Lauren put me down gentle."Ops Hi girls"I say turning around to the girls.The girls were smilling at each other."Hi Lauren"all my girls say to my girlfriend."Hi girls"say Lolo with a big smile.I grab my girlfriend hand and start walking to Breakfast."Where are the girls?"Demi ask looking at Lauren."Where are the girls?or where is Salice?"Lauren say giggling."Bae"I say pushing her a little.All the girls start to laugh."What ?but for real Demz when u are going to ask my girl to a date?"Lauren stop and ask Demz.Demz went to nervous."I really don't know " Demi say nervous."Demz don't worry"Ariana say taking  Demz."Leave her Bae"I say to her ."But Baby they are super in love we have to help them"Lauren say ."Bae don't hurry them all in their time"I say starting to walk again behind the girls.But she stop me getting me closer to her "Baby I told u today that u look Gorgeous?"Lauren ask smilling to me.She really ask that God she is goals.I have the best luck in the world to have her as MY girlfriend."Nop"I say looking at her eyes."U look gorgeous Baby"She say with sparkles eyes.Fuck she is amazing."Thanks but my girlfriend is more hotter than me"I say kissing her.She laugh as we start to walk inside the breakfast room.We pick up our food and sit with the girls."Why u guys take so longer?"Dinah ask."Oh I was talking to her about something"I say looking at Dinah.
    We eat and we splits but Lauren and I realize that Demi and Salice get out together."Eyy Eyy Salice"Lauren say as we walk to her.Salice turn around "What happen?"She ask."Demi why u and Salice "I start until Demz cut me off."Oh I'm sorry Mila I forgot to tell u we are in photography together"Demz tell me."Ask her"Lauren whisper to Salice."We see at art Salice"Lauren tell Salice.
  Wait she say art is her second period?As we said goodbye and get together I ask her "Bae ur second activity is art?"."Yes bae why"She say and I look at her smilling and she get it."NO WAY"Lauren say smilling."Yes"I say excited.When we get to the classroom.Ally and Ariana were there.Ugh here comes this Asshole again.