I wanna meet Lauren

Lauren's POV
I take Camz to my home."Baby u have a beautiful house"she said."Thanks but u are more beautiful "I said with a smile looking at her blushing."MOM!"I scream to my mom she get down stairs "Oh mi Dios Camila what happen to u?"My mom ask Camz.Camz explained to her and my mom hug her"Don't worry she love u its just its hard but its gonna be okay.Now come to get u ice in ur cheek and ur arm"My mom said taking Camz to the kitchen.My Dad came down "What happen sweety I hear Camila's voice Am I right?"He said.I told him what was happening "Dad can she stay for tonight?"I ask my dad."Are u kidding Of course Lauren"he said and we walk through the kitchen."Hi Papa J"Camz said to my dad."Hey sweety let me see.U are okay?"My dad ask Camz."Yes.Thank u Papa J and Mama J for this"She said looking down."Don't worry u are part of this family now Camila"My mom said rubbing her arm.My parent hug her.My parents really love her I am so happy about that."Lauren what are u doing there common"My dad said openning the group hug."Common Camz my Dad let u stay"I said looking at Camz eyes."No dirty things"My dad said giggling."DADD!Omy God!"I said grabbing Camz hand.
Camila's POV
I'm in love with Jauregui's family.Lolo take me to her room was so beautiful tottally her."Take u can shower there"She said giving me shorts and a sweatshirt."Thanks baby really"I said.I was so grateful for have her and her family right now.I go to her bathroom that was in the bedroom I take a shower and dress myself and go out."Hey honeybun u feeling good"My girlfriend said."Yep I'm good baby thanks again"I said with a smirk and she get closer unterwined our hands."Hey u are my girlfriend I'm going to be here always to protect u alright?"She said.I look at her eyes and without saying anything I kiss her lips."I'm so lucky"I said Amd she smile between our kiss.A buzz separate us was Lauren's phone and mine was Salice in Lauren and Dinah in mine Facetime."Bae take this I take urs"I said and she laugh."Heeeyyy bisss wait what are u doing there LOVEBIRDS Milaaa"Salice and Demi voice."Hey Mmil Laur?Lauren!"Mani and D.Then Lauren and I lay in the bed together D and Mani was seeing both of us as Salice and Demz."Hey girlss!"I said to the two in Lauren's phone and mine.Lauren do the same."Now explain!"Dinah said."Nooo explain urself u guys how are together?!!"Lauren ask the two couples."Well"Demz said."Mani is in my house"Dinah said amd Mani nod."Demz"I said."Alright alright Salice came to my house and she will live her happy"She said with a big smile and Salice kiss her
cheek."Now what happen with u Guys?"Salice ask.Lauren help me to explain the girls."Omy God Mila u are okay"Demz said worry."Mila why u don't tell me"D said."Mila don't worry is gonna be okay"Mani said."Stay strong biscuit its normal I pass through that"Salice said and Demz look at her."Thank guys I am okay I am sorry for not telling D but that was after we talk.Then Lauren live in my street,she search me on the beach and take me with her.Her family is so adorable and let me stay"I said to the girls."Good Job biscuit"Salice said to Lauren."Mila if u need something call me I'm serious"Demz said."Yeah Mila same"D said."I know guys thanks a lot I miss u I miss all of u.Its was so weird being in my room alone and Demi and u not comming to my bed talking about our girlfriends."I said."I know right is so weird."D said."But hey Mila u are not alone right now"Salice said laughing."Shut up Sal"Lauren said giggling."Well I love u guys I will text u tommorrow Camz need to rest"Lauren said."Alright don't be horny!"D and Mani said throwing kisses."Alright we love u girls stay strong"Salice and Demz said."We love u guys more"We said and finish the facetime."Gosh we have a amazing friends"I said looking at Lauren."Ikr I love u Camz"Lauren said."I love u with all my soul Lolo"I said rubbing her cheek.We as always talk until we fall sleep cuddling.
===Next Day===
Sinu's POV
  I don't know what get inside of me yesterdad I just remember getting in my room and I feel the door close I think Camila go to the beach she always go there.I get a beer.My intention wasn't hurt her its just I was hurt when she said she have a girlfriend.My family always said that is a sin that in the biblie is just Eva and Adam not Eva and Carol.But I know is right what Camila say to me God said he will take care of they our only job is love each other no judgements.But its hurt I don't know why because I know u don't decide to be in love with.I get up of my bed to go talk with my daughter because I love her and I want to apologize.I have to learn if she is happy like that I have to be happy because that's everybody's mom goal.I knock the door "Camila sweetie"And don't respond I open the door and she wasn't there I look around and see little changes in her room like her nightstand she always have the pic of her father and sister but now they are two more.They are collages in frames one is with girls I don't know maybe her new friends and the other was with a really pretty girl and in front is a stitch with the same girl.I think this is her girlfriend they seem really happy and Camila is so happy my God what did I just did.Where is she let me call her I need to apologize.Calling....
Camila's POV
Seeing your girlfriend's hand in ur waist hugging u while you're sleeping its the best sensation.Then my phone start to buzz buzz I don't see who was calling I just grab my phone."Hello"I said "Camila where are u?"I look my phone and was my mom I am surprised I stand of Lauren's bed carefully trying to wake her up and go to the bathroom."I'm with my girlfriend Mom.What do u want!"I said a little angry."Sweetie I am sorry about yesterday I am really am I don't know what get in me.I just want to tell u I want I really want to know ur girlfriend can u bring her to breakfast?"She said sincer.I was more surprise "U are not kidding?"I ask curious."No sweetie for real.I wanna meet the girl who make my daughter fall so deep.Can u forgive me?"She said."Mom its okay"I said getting excited inside of me."So see u soon"She said she was going to hung up "Mom!"I said "Um"she said."Thanks for try"I said."Ur welcome.Pancakes?"She said."Yeah see u"I said I have a smile in my face.I look at me in the mirror and said WOW she is really going to try? I'm so happy.I get outside the bedroom my baby was waking up searching me "Hey baby"I said."Good morning Camzi"She said and get close to her to give her a kiss."Mmm good start for a day"She said between our lips."Bae my mom call me"I said and she open her eyes."What happen"She said curious."She was apologizing and said that she want to meet u breakfast?"I said."I..I"she stutter she look so cute when she do that."Hey don't worry I know she meant it.Together?"I said smilling rubbin her cheek."Alright then.Together.She said with a shyly smirk."Hey did I tell u how much I love u?"I ask her.She shock her head with giggles I start kissing her both cheek "Well" a then her forhead "I fucking " kissing her nose "Love u"Kissing her neck"Lauren Mitchelle"Kissing her collarbone I hear a moan."Jauregui with all"Kissing her lips deeply."Heart?"She said between the kiss and I nod and get above kissing her.I don't want to Lauren's fam get mad with me so I chill "Let's chill please ur fam here"I said but she kiss my spot "Omy Laur please"I beg and I forgot that she love when I beg.She get above of me and u know what happen.