First Day at Camp

After my mom left I start walking throught the camp I'm shaking as fuck . A cute girl with part of her head shave making a hair style super cool saw me shaking and she giggles and come to me.I freak out.
" Hii!!I am Demi are u ok?"She ask."H..hi ni..nice to meet u I am Camila.I'm fine I'm just nervous I never being in a Camp"I said stutter.I never stutter so much.*She giggles* "I can see that but you don't have to be shy everyone here is awesome this is my second year at this camp and is super awesome.You will love it."Demi said smilling."If u say so I will trust u *smile a little*so what now?"I said curious."Well we get to know each other .You can stay with me if u want to?*smirking*"Demi said.She is so adorable."I will love too as you see i'm so shy "I said smirking."Yeah i see that ur cute .I have a feeling like we will be Bestfriends"Demi said.*smirk*"Thanks so are u and I bet will be like that"I said controlling my nerves.*giggles* "Awesome so let get your stuff in our room then go to the dinning room to see the news alright?"Demi said helping me with my bags."Alright thanks a lot"I said and "No problem"she said smilling.
I was so scared when she start to talking to me but then I calm she was really nice and cute.When she offer me to be her rommate uffffff i just think yess the worst part is done and I am happy to be her rommate.I follow her to our room and was really pretty I let my stuff besides what will be my bed.Then I follow her to the dinning room which it was sooo biggg and we sit together where we can see everyone who enter and exits.I can see a lot of people enter."Demi what are we doing here?"I ask Demi.
"Well , all people in the camp have to be here to hear the instructions about the camp, activities and new stuff."She said."Ohh"I said."So Camila can i call you mila?"She ask me awn she give a nickname was really cute I already love Demi I know we will end bestfriend."Aww thats cute of course"I said with a giggle."Mila where you from?Demi ask me curious."I'm Cuban I'm new in this country we moved 5 days ago"I said sincerely.Demi *Gasp* "For real i'm part mexican Mila don't worry you will be fine we have a lot to talk."Demi said.I was happy that I am not the only one hispanic.*giggles* "For real Demi?"I said and she nod.Then a guy enter to the front he seems to have like 38 or 40 years old he seems cool.
"Mila that's Johnny he is the leader of the camp.He is really cool"Demi said.
Then after he presents himself. Someone enter interrupting him."Lauren Jauregui like always late"Jhonny said to the girl.
I couldn't see the face of the girl just her back and her long black well not black she is brunette but dark hair.I just see a lot of girls smirking and reds.Who was she? "Sup Johnny"She said.She was like the badass ?.
"Take a sit Lauren"Jhonny said a little piss.Then when she turns around I gasp so hard without realizing it that she look into my eyes I literally freak out .She stay up for a few seconds looking where I was and I just look down shaking until i heard someone say.
Lauren's POV
When I enter the dinning room of the camp I was late like always *giggles* and then Mr.Johnny always say something to me in front of everyone I answer him like always and he order me to sit when I turn around searching my bestfriends Mani and Ally.I hear a gasp and I see a girl with black hair and a cap she looks really pretty I try to see her face but she begin to look down .Until Johnny say "Ms.Jauregui sit down".
I sit down with Mani and Ally but I was trying to see the face of the girl I only see Demi the cute girl.Then Mani ask
"What are u doing Lauren?"I was so obvious? "Can you see the girl with Demi?"I ask the girls."No but why?you want to know?"Mani ask me curious."I don't know"I said.I dont know for real I just want to meet her is like a feeling."You want me to talk to Demi and meeting her?"Mani said.
"You will do that for me?"I ask looking at her with a smirk."Of course dumb ass ur my best friend what i couldn't do for you"Mani said smilling."Thanks Mani"I said with a bany tone."This would be good"Ally cat said.
Camila's POV
She sit down and she was trying to look at me but I was still looking down I could't believe that she is REAL OMG OMG OMG I will see her all days oh shit what is happening?After two hours of Jhonny tells us everything and presenting the teachers and coaches finally stops talking."YOU can eat now and chill"Jhonny said getting down of the little stage.
Then Demi and I stay in the table talking for a few minutes."Mila what was all that "She said bothering with a smile.I was trying to not smile but I can feel my skin on fire like blushing."What was what?Demz"I said to her with a little smile."Mila your cheeks are reeeddd U like Lauren Jauregui?btw thanks for my nickname i loved it*smirking and bothering*"Demz said.I try to hide my cheeks."What ?!for real?! Idk who is she"I said hidding my curiosity. "Your welcome Demz"I add. She giggles louder "U have good tastes Mila .But don't worry your secret is saved .We will have all night to talk about her"She said smilling.
"Stop *smilling* wait do you know her?"I said curious."Of course this is her second year too but we will talk about it later.Because the walls can talk you know "Demz said standing up"okok"I said giggling standing with her.Then a girl came straight at Demz."Hii Demi how are u?"The girl ask Demz."Hiii Mani good and u?"Demz respond her with a smile."Good Thanks for asking .Demi who is she?"The girl said pointing at me.That pretty girl Lauren was watching me behind Mani I freak out and touch Demi ."Oh sorry she is Camila she moves from Cuba 5 days ago"Demi said getting me in front the girl."Oh really?nice to meet you I'm Normani u can call me
Mani So you are from Cuba like my bestfriend"She said smilling.Mani have a beautiful smile"Ni...Nice to meet u too and yes I am from Cuba"I said stutter again.Why am I stutter.!."She is shy as you can see"Demi said smilling."Yes she is but she is Cute when she is shaking"Mani said smilling too."Am I?I'm so sorry"I apologize."Its ok cutie"She said.Normani get Lauren's hand and introduce her to me.She is in front of me right now for real?This is another dream?God she is gorgeous.
"Camila this is Lauren she is cuban too"Mani said.I freeze myself literally for a moment and freak out OMG OMG SHE IS CUBAN TOO SHE SO PERFECT LOOK AT HER EYES Wao!Say something Camila normal."Hi Nice...Nice to meet you"I said I stutter "Hii ni..nice to meet u too"She said stutter too she was so cute.We shake our hands looking at each other eyes Demi and Normani making signs and smilling.She was really hot I wondering what she was thinking.
Lauren's POV
When Jhonny finally stops talking shit I was excited because Mani was going to talk to Demi to meet that girl .When Mani went straight to Demi asking how was she the misterious girl went like scared I go behind Mani to see the girl face. WoW I was telling my head OMG she has the face of an angel and the most beautiful brown eyes and she was shaking soo cuteee who is she .When Mani meet her I touch her back like a sign to present me to the misterious and beautiful girl.When she presenting me the misterious girl's name was Camila cute name for a cute girl .She present her self to me she stutter OMG was the most cutiest thing.When I was ready to present myself without noticing I stutter too.Both shake our hands as we are seeing each others eyes.She have soft hands WAIT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?