Jealousy!!!!

Lauren's POV
After we scream in our room like crazy and jump of happy.We start relaxing ourself taking a deep breath and begin to talk."Tell everything"Ally say sitting in her bed."Ally I think Salice and Laur are more excited "Mani say smilling."Yeahh Lauren why u  go to the bridge aloneee with Camz?"Salice say happy."I told u guys we were going to see the stars and u can't talk Salice"I say seeing her.The girls see each other "Aawnn the starss"all girls say at the same time bothering me."Well em Camila kiss me guys"I say clapping and smilling.The girls gasp "Wait what"Salice say opening her eyes big"Yep"I said walking to Salice "Thanks so much Salice i love u so much"I say hugging her."Your welcome biscuit I told u "she say hugging me back."Now u Salice"Mani say looking at her.Ally was happy listening to us.Salice start to laugh "What are u talking about ,what u want to know" She say blushing .Then I got my phone out and show the girls the photo I took of Salice above of Demz kissing her.All girls gasp."What"Salice said.I show her the pic."U bitch"Salice said laughing."Ur welcome"I said to her.Salice jump in me making me tickles "Wait Wait Sal I will pee "I said trying to stop her.I can't stop laughing I get above of her"U can't with me"She said.While Salice and I were having a tickles fight Mani was talking with Ally about what happen with Dinah.Salice get above me again "wait I cant breathe"I said laughing taking a deep breathe."Alright "Salice said helping me stand up.We sit together "So Mani *deep breathe*Dinah and U get to know each other better?"Salice said."Yep"Mani said smilling."Girls I am so happy for u girls"Ally said hugging us."Now we have to sleep tommorrow we start our activities"Mani said.We all get to our beds Ally and Mani sleep first.I can't sleep I can't believe what just happen Camz kiss me."Biscuit"Salice whisper to me."What happen"I whisper back."I can't sleep"She said.I get to her bed and lay in her chest.We whisper all night."I can't get her out of my mind"Salice said."Me neither Salice.U know When Camz kiss me she try to run She couldn't because I grab her close to me to kiss her again"I said to Salice.I don't know why I didn't told the girls all and Salice I feel like I know her since for ever.I raise my head to watch her expression "Wait why u didn't tell the girls "She said."I don't know I try but I don't know "I said to her."Its ok biscuit thanks for trust me I will always be here alright?"she said kissing my forhead."Thank u Salice I love u"I said to her.I really love her she understands me."Ur welcome and me too"She said.We sleep together.
Camila's POV
When Lauren's crew leave us Ariana "Tell Tell "Said excited.I just lay in my bed like Demz."I really don't know I just know Mani much better she is so gently and care and beautiful"Dinah said Ariana."Awn D that's so sweet"Ariana said to her hugging her."I think I'm in love DEEPLY"Demz said with suspire."Me too"I said thinking of Lauren's kiss."What is happening?"I hear Ariana said."I really don't know I just saw Salice above Demz kissing her and Mila just disappear with Lauren to the.  bridge. MILAAAa!" Dinah said.Ariana gasp."What happen?"I ask D."Nothing just tell us what happen"Dinah said smilling."Demz To Earth"Ariana said laughing .All girls came to my bed."Well,we go to see the stars and I without thinking I first said sorry but when she start asking me why I was.I kiss her I try to run but she grab my arm and came closer and kiss me again"I said excited.Demz was smilling "Oh my "."What!"Ariana and Dinah said excited."Demz how Salice kiss"I bother Demz."Shut up Mila.But she kiss amazing."Demz said with a big smilling blushing."Awnn.Group hug"Ariana said.We all group Ariana and Dinah get to their bed talking."Mila I think Am falling for her"Demz said to me looking down.I raise her chin"Hey don't worry I get u and Its ok.I'm in love with Lauren Demz"I said looking at her eyes."Mila I am scare and I don't know why"Demz said.I hug her "Awn Demz I am here.It would be fine and is obvious that she feel the same"I said Demz smile.We all go to sleep.
Demz wakes all of us.We start getting ready to go to breakfast.The girls were talking about their activities.I have Music after breakfast and then art."Demz what u got?"I ask."I have photography after breakfast and then Music"She said to me.Ariana got The same activities as mine."D what u got?"Ariana ask Dinah."I got sports and the music with Demz"she said.We finish and went to the breakfast I was excited to see Lauren but she wasn't in the breakfast.Where is she?.We eat and we split Ariana and I get together to go to Music when we enter the room we sit in the floor because there is no sits.We were talking.Until a guy I didn't know came closer to me "Hey I am Austin.What is ur name?"He ask me."My name is Camila"I said to him."Beautiful name for a beautiful girl"He said.Ugh who he thinks he is.I need Lauren she is the only one who can talk to me like this.I give him a fake smile to leave me alone."Where u from beautiful"He said getting closer to me.Why he don't go."I am from Cuba and My name is not beautiful"I said to him.I look at Ariana "Please"I whisper to her.She try to pull me to her side.When I look at the door was Lauren she was gorgeous God I call her "Lauren"But she don't reply Why? I look at her eyes was watering wait then I look at Ariana and I realized a arm in my shoulder was Austin's fucking arm nonono ."Wait Lauren Nooooo"I scream to her.But she run outside the classroom and Ally look at me but she run behind Lauren."FUCK OFFF ASSHOLE"I scream to Austin."Damn chill girl"He said getting away.I trie to run to catch Lauren but The teacher came and stop me."Where are u going miss?"He said.I get back with Ariana.Fuck What just happen.Omg maybe she thinks that the kiss of yesterday night was fake."What was that Mila?"Ariana ask me."I don't know she misunderstood all Ari"I said to her worry."Don't worry Mila we can go after this class"She said rubbing me to me trying to calm me but I can't Lauren was almost crying she will think I didn't mean the kiss of yesterday and I mean it.SHIT.The class finally end "Finally Common Ari"I said helping Ari stand up to go and see Lauren.We get outside the classroom and I hear Salice voice angry "CAMILAA"She said.Fuck omg she is really angry."Salice wait all have and explanation For real"I said to her."I bet u have one"she said.