Disaster Strikes!

Steve's POV.

"It's them. They're here." I said again in disbelief. "Who's here?" Clint asked. "The 5 trained assassins of HYDRA. The worlds most dangerous and smartest Winter Soldiers."
T'Challa sunk down slowly into a chair deep in thought. "What!?" Clint, Wanda, and Lang snapped, while Sam looked over at me trying to understand what I was talking about. Finally realization took over his face. "Oh my.... Cap! What do we do?" He asked in almost a forlorn panic. "I-I honestly don't know." I said truthfully.

"Wait. So there are 5 other winter soldiers? When did this happen?" Clint asked. "Yes and they're worse than Bucky was. They could take over the world without anyone noticing. They're that good. Bucky said they speak 30 different languages and are smart, strong and are trained assassins." I answered. Everyone looked at each other.

"So what now? We can't just let them win. They're trying to take over right?" Wanda asked. "Right now it looks like they are trying to take over the United States." "Okay, but we can't let them! We have to do something!" She exclaimed. "I know Wanda. I know, but remember we have no idea where their going to strike next. For us to actually beat them we have to come face to face with them." I explained. She nodded in understandingly. "Okay I think I need to confront Tony on this. I'll call him right away and tell him what we found." I said and walked out. 

I went into my office/bedroom and called Tony. He picked up and sounded like he had been in the middle of dinner, because he was chewing. "Hey Tony?" "Yup...Its me buddy! What's up haven't heard from you in a long time!" "What?" I asked feeling so confused. "Yeah, man! I'd love to get together some time. Yup. But it couldn't be tonight you see I'm at a dinner with some very prestigious guests." He said making the three last words stand out.

'He's eating dinner with the secretary and other government officials.' I thought. "Is the secretary there with other company?" I asked quietly. "Yeah. Yep you know what I'm talking about." He said with a fake laugh. "Oh okay well call me back as soon as you can. I've got some info about the attack earlier today." I said very seriously. "Got it. Listen how about I call you back later when I'm not so busy. Okay? Then we can talk about old times. K buddy?" "Okay I get it talk to you later tonight." I said. "Okay talk to you later. Bye." He said. "Bye." Then I hung up the phone. 'Great. Perfect timing.' I thought

Later that night my cell phone rang I picked it up to find it was Tony. "Hey Tony." "Hey Cap sorry about earlier." He said. "No problem okay so here's what we found. 1. Those bombings were not made by regular terrorist. 2. The bombing at the Capital was a conspiracy with 5 people involved 2 women and 3 guys. 3. Those people aren't just people their trained HYDRA assassins. The 5 winter soldiers I had told you about." I explained.

There was silence. "Tony?" "I'm here. And what?!" He yelled. I took the phone away quickly, and brought it back. "It's true." "Well what are we going to do?" He said. "That's why I called you. You have to have your team make this your number one priority. We need to know before the attacks happen so we can get there." "Got it Cap. Hey send me a picture of the 5 people." "Okay." I sent a text to Tony of the 5 assassins. "Okay thanks. I'll talk to you soon." Then we hung up.

1 week later....
I was sitting in my office when I got a text in my phone it read: "Look outside;)"
-Tasha.
I looked out the window to the landing field. There stood Tasha walking towards the building she stopped and waved at me. I waved back. I was so happy to see her.

I walked down to the foyer and welcomed her. "Hey!" She greeted. "Hey Tasha." I said and hugged her. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm here because I have some information to believe that there is going to be an attack on Times Square, real soon." She said. "What? How? Why?" I asked.