A Little Surprise

1 year after the events of Homecoming...

Peggy's POV.

I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 2:00 am. I looked over my shoulder to see Steve sleeping soundly. I smiled. He had a new beard I didn't care for it, but he promised he would shave it soon. I started to go back to sleep when I felt like I was going to be sick. I got up slowly trying not to wake up Steve. I didn't want to worry him. I went to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet. And I got very sick.

All of the sudden Steve opened the door quickly. "Oh my gosh! Peggy!" He exclaimed. He leaned down next to me. "Are you okay?" I sat up and put my hand on my head. "What do you think?" I asked sarcastically then leaned back over. "Oh right sorry." "No it's-it's okay. I'm fine actually don't-don't worry about-" I was cut off by by stomach. I became sick again. Steve winced and held my hair. "No your not. And I will worry about you. It's my job." He said. "Steve-" "No Peggy. Here I'm going to get you some Pepsi. I'll be right back." I nodded.

He went out and I finally after a few minutes was able to go sit on our bed. He came in and saw me. "Here." I took the glass and sipped the drink. "Thank you darling." I told him. "No problem. How do you feel?" I nodded. "Better. Thank you. Now let's get back to sleep I'm sure I'll feel good as new in the morning." I said. "Okay, if you need anything wake me up." "I will dear. Go to sleep." I said laying down. Then we both fell asleep.

The next morning Steve got out of bed and let me sleep. He had to meet with Tony about a new suit. I woke up later and went into the kitchen and saw a sticking note on the refrigerator. I took it off and read it.

' Good morning darling! Made you breakfast. It's in the fridge. All you have to do is warm it up. Love you!'

I smiled. 'He's so sweet. I'm so lucky." I  thought. I opened the refrigerator and took out the tray of food after breakfast I started feeling sick again. I ran to the bathroom.

After another episode... I realized something wasn't right. So I called Siena the Avengers women Doctor. I told her what was going on. She told me to come in right away for a check up.

An hour later I went for a check up. I was walking down the hall of the Avengers building to her office, when I saw Steve and Tony. 'Oh no.' Steve looked over and saw me. I didn't want him to know I was going to the doctor. He shouldn't have to worry about it. And he worries about me all the time. "Hey!" He shouted. I smiled. "Hi." They both walked over to me. "Hey! What are you doing here?" Steve asked. "Um, I uh, I'm here to see Siena." I said. "Oh are you okay?" Tony asked. "Yeah, I uh just we have to uh, I have a annual check up. Yeah, that's it-I mean yeah..." I rambled. "Oh okay. Are you sure your okay? You still look a little week?" Steve said."Uh yeah I'm fine, I'm just here for my check up." I answered. "Okay sweetheart." He said and kissed me. "I hope it goes well." "Thank you. I'm sure it will. Bye you two." Then I walked off.

Later after Siena took some tests she came back in the room with a smile. "Well, I have some news." She said and sat down. "Okay? So... do I have the flew or something?" I asked. "No, no. It's uh nothing like that." She said. "Well what is it did I eat something bad?" "No. This has nothing to do with an illness. Peggy you may want to sit down." She said. "Siena what's wrong? Do I have a disease or dies it have to do with the crash and being frozen as long as I was with Steve?" I asked worriedly. "Well...no, but it does have something to do with Captain Rogers." I raised my eyebrow. "Siena what are you talking about ?" "Peggy you may want to sit down." "Siena I can take whatever it is standing." I said crossing mya arms. "Alright, but remember... I told you so." I nodded. She smiled widely. "Peggy....Your going to have a baby!" My mouth dropped open. And I slowly sat down in a chair.