Home!

Natasha's POV.
Steve was leaving now to go back to the past and convince Howard Stark not to save the super soldier syrum. I hope he can do it. Stark had to of gotten his stubbornness and his giant ego from someone and I'm assuming that someone was Howard Stark, his father.

I was standing watching Steve say his goodbyes to everyone. Then it hit me. 'He's going to see Peggy again. What if while he's there he decides to change all of history and not crash his plane! The whole time frame would be meat up! I never would of met him."

Steve finally walked over to me. I gave him a sideways smile. "Hey." He said smiling "Hey." I smiled then I got serious. "I want you know I'll never stop believing in you and I um..." I shook my head. I forced a smile. I almost wanted to cry. "Good luck."

He looked at me oddly. "Tasha. I'm coming back." I nodded. 'How did he know? I've always been able to keep my feelings a secret, but never from him. I looked at him lovingly. "I know. It's just... Don't do anything you'll regret Steve. I need you- we need you here. We always have." I said. "Okay? And thank you." He said.
Then he hugged me.

Before letting him go I leaned up and kissed him gently on the cheek. He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. Then he smiled softly and walked over to Wanda.

After saying goodbye to the rest of the Avengers Tony looked at Steve "You ready?" Tony asked "Yeah. I'm ready." Steve answered. "Okay go." Tony ordered. Steve nodded and looked back at all of us then back at the portal.

He slowly walked towards it. I bit my lip nervously. I had no idea what would happen next. Would we forget him? Would he come back? Would we even be here? Or would everything go as planned? I watched him as he came to a stop in front of the giant portal. "Here we go." He said aloud. Then he walked through. He was gone.

Steve's POV.

I felt a jolt. All of the sudden everything stopped I felt normal again. "Steve?" I heard a young woman ask. 'Peggy!?' I opened my eyes and was shocked. Standing in front of me was a young Peggy staring at me in astonishment.

 Standing in front of me was a young Peggy staring at me in astonishment

I quickly looked around at my surroundings. I was standing next to a river and was standing over a dead HYDRA agent. Then I looked at my clothes. They were gone and had been replaced by a white T-shirt and kakis. I then realized that I was soaked.