Happy Ever After!

Authors note: Avengers kids ages:
Bryson: 5 years old. -Tony and Peppers son.
Michaela: 5 years old. - Peggy and Steve's daughter.
Sarah: 3 years old. - Bucky and Sharon's daughter.
Henry: 16 years old. - Clint's son.
Skylar: 13 years old. - Clint's daughter
Nathaniel: 8 years old. - Clint's son
Chris: 3 years old. - Rachel and Sam's daughter.
Teresa: 4 xyears old. - Tony and Peppers daughter.
Rosa: 4 years old. - Natasha and Clint's adopted daughter.
Roberto: 4 years old. - Natasha and Clint's adopted son.
Jason: 5 months old. - Jane and Thor's son.

Steve's POV.

It's been 5 years since we had Michaela. We haven't had anymore children, but we are blessed. Tony and Pepper though did have another kid. A girl actually and her name was Teresa. They had her about a year after Bryson. Natasha and Clint did get married and last year adopted twins from Chile. They were both 3 years old and one was a boy and the other was a girl. They're names were Rosa and Roberto. They were both very behaved and polite. And Michaela loved paying with them.

Also after Bruce got back he and Tony began to work on getting Bucky back. And they succeeded. 2 years ago to be exact. He was finally back! And better than ever! He and Sharon actually had gotten married about 4 years ago. Then had a beautiful baby girl a year later. Her name is Sarah.

Peter and Wanda were in a relationship now and we're a very cute couple. Thor and Jane had also finally gotten married! And Jane had just had a boy named Jason. Sam was still my wingman and 2 and a half years ago had gotten married to a woman named Rachel Benton. Two years ago they had a son named Chris and now Rachel is is going to have a baby girl. Bruce finally came back and right in time for Natasha and Clint's wedding. He was pretty hurt. Which I can understand. But he and Tasha talked and decided to becomes friends. Of course I still think he's hurt about the whole thing.

Like last year at their 4th anniversary party, they were made to do as peach and started to talk about how I love they were and Bruce had to get up and go outside. I guess he couldn't take hearing it anymore. Anyway, today is Peggy and my 7th anniversary! Tony decided we should have a party to celebrate so he told everyone to meet at the Avengers building.

I walked into the bedroom to see if Peggy was ready to go but she wasn't there I then went into Michaela's room. There they were Peggy was tying Michaela's new little dress. She looked so adorable. Watching Peg help tie Michaela's dress made me remember when she was first teaching her how to walk.

****************flashback****************
I was walking into the kitchen to get some coffee when I looked out the window and saw Peggy and Michaela. Peggy was carrying her, walking around and showing her the flowers and the trees. I listened closely to what she was saying. "Birdie!" Michaela exclaimed. "Yeah! That's a birdie! Do you like the little birdie?" Peg asked. "Yes!" Michaela clapped. Peggy giggled. "Here lets try again okay? Let's show the birdie." Peggy said. Then she let down Michaela and held her hands. "Come on Michaela. Walk to Mommy!" Michaela wobbled a little and held onto Peggy's hands. She then started trying to walk with her.