Home

*Home*

     “Hello?” My mom answered immediately, “Living room!”  As I walked into the living room, I took a second to observe the house. My mom looked at me with a smile on her face, “You Like?” My mouth dropped when I actually entered the living room. It was huge! “I love,” with a big smile on my face. “How’d you afford it,” I asked. Her face turned plain, “A lot of hard work.” I smiled and gave her a hug, “Where’s my room?” She pointed upstairs and walked away with a huge grin on my face. 

     I flopped on the bed in amazement. “Beautiful isn’t it?” I looked to see that Andre was in my bedroom. I didn’t want any drama so I just nodded. He slowly walked over to me, “So… want to continue what happened yesterday?” I gave him a look, “You’re kidding right?” Andre got closer and stroked my cheek. I pushed his hand away in disgust.

     He picked me up, so I bit him, which made Andre drop me. “You b****,” he exclaimed. I could tell he was pissed when I saw a drop of blood hit the floor. He picked me up and slammed me against the wall like yesterday, but I pushed him out the door.

     I got dressed in shorts, a t-shirt, jacket, and a pair of adidas. Soon I got a text from Imani asking if I could come over and I walked downstairs. My curfew was 9:30, so I looked at the time and it was 6… I had enough time. On my way to Imani’s house, I’m pretty sure I was walking in circles for a while. Feeling confident, I walk up to a door and knock.

*Sorry, I know it's short.*