Are You Serious?

Amy came home later that night drunk. And guess what... She brought Ben with her. I can't stand them two... Only because I want their relationship. I turn around to watch Amy and Ben stumble across their room. When the door closed I stood up and stretched. The truth is, I wanted to text Mason, to just see how he was doing... But I don't want to get attached to him. It took a while to get over him and it only takes a second to fall in love again.

-

     Banging noises echoed the house. I fell to the floor, assuming it was gun shots. Instead, it was noises coming from their bedroom. I guess that's what happens when you're drunk. I haven't got "wasted" yet. My birthday an Nadia's birthday were pretty close, so we're just going to have our 21st birthday party together. I decided to call her, she hasn't talked to me in a long time. It rang about three times until someone spoke.

-

"Hey Nad-"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! B**** THOUGHT I ANSWERED!? Well I'll call you back so don't worry bout no voicemail."

-

      I hung up the phone... I should've known that was her voicemail. I fell for that like a million times.... There was nothing to do, nobody to talk to. My brother is over seas, my parents kicked me out of the house because I wanted to be a dancer and not a lawyer. Nadia won't answer, Amy's getting it down, and I don't care about Mason. Trevor's probably asleep soooo I got nobody to talk to.

-

      I'm hungry... Like really hungry. I grabbed a box of cocoa puffs... At 3 in the morning.

"Shit..." I whisper to myself. Trevor was gonna pick me up at three and I tend to sleep in... Forget the cereal. I don't feel like putting all of it back. Amy will probably clean in the morning. I walk into my room and flop onto the bed. When I was about to fall asleep, I heard moaning coming from the other room.

-

"HEY FUCK HER SOMEWHERE ELSE PLEASE! SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO SLEEP!!!" I banged on the walls and got under my blanket. The moaning and screaming got quieter, but I could still hear it.

~

     Trevor took off his shirt and threw it across the room. Things gonna be steamy tonight. He slipped off my underwear.

-

"I want you.. Bad," he said licking his lips.

"Well you can't have me." I started walking away; wonder what he does.

      "Let's see about that." Trevor picked me up and threw me onto the bed. He climbed on top of me. I started undoing his pants and he did the same to my dress and bra. I smiled and put my hair in a bun. Trevor was a pervert all night, but he was always like that. I could've sworn I saw him check a couple girls out, but I didn't care because who's in the bedroom with him!!!? Exactly.

-

       Trevor quickly took out my hair. "How'd you do that? It was so fast and gentle..." "Well I'm really good with my hands sooooo...." I laughed. That's pretty much all he's been saying the whole day. He took off my bra as I took off his boxers. Here we were, naked in his bed. I watched as he observed my body... Forgetting about them h**s at the roller skating rink. I smiled while he kissed me all over... ALL over.

~

     "You were right."

"About what?"

"When you said you were good with your hands..." I said whipping the sweat off if my forehead.

     Trevor laughed and squeezed my a$$ from under the covers. I jumped and playfully punched him.

-

"What? You got a nice a$$."

      I smiled, "I know." He got up and put his clothes back on.

"What if I told you that I just wanted you for sex?"