Roller Skating

I woke up in a puddle of sweat. Disgusting... I looked around and realized I was in my room. The f***? the clock showed 11. Good enough. I jumped up and grabbed my phone, walking towards my bathroom.

-

 I placed it on the sink and turned on pandora. I laughed, realizing that Cat Daddy came on. Nadia and I always made parodies to this song. I removed my clothes, stepping into the bath tub. We had no more soap. I absolutely love bubbles so I always use the whole bottle... I'm still a kid.

-

      When I got done, I dried off; smelling like strawberries. I started blow drying my hair and combing it out. I recently got it dyed to dark auburn. Every now and then I'll get tired of my hair. I walked into my room, slipped on my bra and underwear, and walked into the living room. "Where Ben?"

-

"Oh he left," Amy said taking a sip of her coffee.

"Did you have fun?"

"Doing what? Cleaning?"

-

       I laughed. She obviously didn't know what she did last night. Amy must have been pretty wasted to not remember, because she usually does remember everything. I noticed that the place was spotless. I guess she cleaned...

-

"Oh my lord Amy... You were trashed."

"WHAT?!" She spilled her coffee jumping from the couch. Amy never liked the idea of getting drunk. I nodded my head and she looked pissed.

-

"That f***er!!!"

-

     I laughed even more. Ben was always trying to get her to drink, but she never would. They had a very weird relationship. Of course they loved each other, but Ben always

pissed her off.

-

"Girl go put on some clothes."

"K," I said walking back into my room.

~

     Trevor rung the doorbell and I practice walking towards the door. I don't wear heels a lot, so don't judge... I'm not that bad. I started walking faster towards the door and when I opened it, I fell right on top of Trevor.

-

"Ugh..."

He laughed, "You okay?" 

-

     I nodded and adjusted myself. I guess I should just walk slowly in these heels... For a minute I just stayed there, he felt so comfortable. Honestly, I didn't care if it was awkward; well it wasn't awkward for me anyway. Eventually I got up and brushed myself off.

-

"Sorry," I said, sticking out my hand for him to grab.

"It's fine... I actually found it hilarious. You need some assistance with those shoes?"

-

      I rolled my eyes and laughed, so did he. Dang, why did he have to be so fucking_ cute...

"You ready to go," he asked, pulling me close to him. I smiled and grabbed his hand. "Yep."

      As we walked down the hallway, a guy passed us. I looked down, making sure he didn't notice me. It was Ethan... The guy I wished I never met. It was obvious that he just wanted me for sex, I just didn't realize it at the time.