Party

~

*Nadia’s P.O.V*    

      “I can’t believe we graduated,” Ray said. I stood there thinking, “Yeah…”  Then he started to danced, “LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!” I laughed and couldn’t help but to dance too. Then Imani and Mason walked in holding hands… that was fast.  “Guys the party hasn’t even started,” Imani said. “Pre-party warm up,” Ray made up. We all laughed.

~

      “You should come outside with everyone,” Imani said while getting a glass of punch. “I will.” She opened the door, “You better,” and left. I grabbed my converse when I saw Ray walking into the house. He entered, grabbed my converse and placed them on the floor. Then he kissed me. “Nadia,” he paused through the kiss, “I want you.” I laughed, “Shhhhhh,” and kissed him back.

     Ray picked me up and carried me to his bedroom, locking the door behind him. It started out as light kissing, but it got rougher each time. Then he took a moment to look at me, “I love you,” he whispered.” I smiled, “I love you more.” He gazed into my eyes, “Impossible.” Ray gently lifted off my shirt, as I did his and took a moment to study his abs and looked at his face, “Wow.” He laughed. When it came back down to our under garments, he asked me if I was sure about this. I smiled, “Of course.” I grabbed him and pulled him towards me, starting to kiss when he bit my lip and never laid his eyes of me.