College Life

*Imani's P.O.V*

-

     "Okay would you rather put a spider in your mouth or a snake?" Trevor laughed and sat there for a moment.

-

 "Depends on the type."

 "The most deadliest ones in the world."

 "Ummmmm snake."

-

     I laughed and looked down. Trevor and I met on campus. I recently started college and I'm planning on becoming a dancer. It's been a while since I've talked to Nadia and checked up on her little boo inside her. Things have been great. Mason stopped bothering me; that's a relief. Trevor's majoring in dance too, he's my partner in class. We've known each other for a while now, about 3 months... "So, what are you doing tomorrow night?"

~

     My head looked up immediately, tomorrow was Saturday... Was he asking me out?! "U-U-um nothing," I answered a little too quickly. I feel so stupid, choking on my words and all. He chuckled, "Wanna go somewhere?"

-

"Oh my god! It's been forever since I've gone roller skating!!!"

"Well rollerskating it is. I'll see you tomorrow lil girl." And with that, he left.

~

     As soon as he was gone, I squealed and ran to my car. It's been forever since I went on a date thingy mabobber... If it even was a date. I placed my purse in the passenger side and started my car. My phone started to ring and I pulled it out of my back pocket.

-

"Hello???"

"Hey lil thang."

"Trevor, you just saw me like 2 minutes ago."

"I know, but listen, I'll pick you up at three okay?"

"Okie dokie."

"See ya tomorrow... Sweet thaaaaaang."

     I laughed, he was always giving me weird nicknames.

"Bye Trevor."

~

"Hey girly."

"Hey."

      I shut the door behind me and locked it. As soon as I turned around, Amy threw a shirt at me.

"LAUNDRY DAY!"

-

     I groaned. Laundry day was sooooo boring. Amy is my neat freak roommate. She happened to make every Friday a laundry day, which didn't make any sense because Friday nights are supposed to fun...

-

"Can we just, not do laundry day this time?"

"Nope."

"Ughhhhhhhh, you're so.... Ughhhhhhh!"

     I picked up a shirt and started folding it until there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get-."

"I'LL GET IT!" Amy ran toward the door in her high heels. She never had very good balance and with that, she fell. I couldn't help laughing my a** off. Amy got up, fixed her hair and opened the door.

-

"BABY!"

"SWEETY BEAR!"

-

      It was her boyfriend, Benjamin. I swear, they're like magnets. Once they're together, they can't keep their hands off of each other. Constantly making nicknames for each other, giving kissy faces, and all that.

-

"IMANI IM GONNA GO!!!"

"What about laundry day?"

"Psh, that bull $hit?! We can do that another day!" Then she left.

"What the fuck..."

-

      I walked over to the kitchen and decided to make a sandwich. Peanut Butter, bacon bits, chips, and mayo. Don't judge, it's good. My phone jingled and I dropped the sandwich, running over to it, but it wasn't Trevor. Darnet ... I noticed that it was Mason and threw the phone.

-

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!"

-

      My phone broke into pieces and I groaned. I don't even know how he keeps on finding out my number. I've gotten like a thousand new numbers since then... I don't know why he won't leave me alone.