That Night

~

     I didn’t tell her where we were going. As much as she asked, I didn’t say one word, but she fell asleep in the car anyway. I glanced over at her every now and then, and there she was, laying her head on the window with her eyes closed. She didn’t make one sound. Then we got to the airport and she woke up. “W-where are we?” I chuckled as she woke up with her eyes crossed. “We’re at the airport.” She nodded. I opened her door and she walked out in her cute black dress.

~

      We got off the plane at about one in the morning. “Ray, now can you tell me where we are?” I shook my head and she crossed her arms in aggravation. “Just follow me,” I said with a smirk. Nadia sighed, grabbed her stuff and walked with me. “We’re in Spain,” I mumbled. Her eyes widened and she ran to me, walking backwards, “Spain!?” I laughed, “Oh, so you heard me?” She smiled. “It’s beautiful.” I smiled back, “Well turn around.”

-

      I heard her gasp as she saw the house I rented for our honeymoon. “OH. MY. GOD,” Nadia said dropping her bags. She turned around and ran towards me, “RAY I LOVE IT!” I chuckled, thank goodness. I dropped my bags as well and picked her up. Nadia smiled, “What are you doing?” I opened the doors, “You’ll see,” I said rubbing noses with her.

-

     We entered a big bedroom with open doors. I set her down as she walked into the room. “I’ll go get the bags,” I said exiting the room.

-

*Nadia’s P.O.V.*

-

      Ray left the room and I just stood there in shock. The house looked amazing. You could see a lake from the bedroom! How awesome is that!? Then Ray entered the bedroom again, placing the bags on the ground. He grabbed me from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist. “You like?” I stood there for a while, staring at the big bed right in front of me. “I love…”

-

     I felt Ray’s cold breath on my neck. He started to bite my ear and then kiss my cheek. I smiled and he spoke softly, “You know, we can always try again.” I turn around, now face to face with him. His facial expression was plain, but also filled with curiosity. I stared at his eyes for a while and nodded. Ray kissed me gently and slowly placed me on the bed.

-

     He took off his shirt, exposing his abs. I couldn’t help but to put my hands all over them. Ray smiled as he unzipped my dress and threw it on the ground. We kissed for what seemed like hours and I was ready. He gradually took off his pants and shoes. I kicked mine off, totally forgetting that they were still on.

-

     Once again, we were left in our under garments. “You’re so beautiful,” Ray said staring at my face. I blushed, hard. He got on top off me and my heart started race all over again. It felt just like the first time, like I didn’t know what to do, but he did everything. We kissed for a long time and he smiled at me, “You sure about this?” I bit my lip and nodded, “Yes,” I said with a smirk on my face.