We Know What You Did

~

      *Ray’s P.O.V.*

       I decide to make pancakes the next morning and I loved how she would walk in a huge smile planted on her face. I gave her a plate and she shrieked, “OMG! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!” It was hilarious. “Thanks Ray,” she said with a gentle smile. “No prob.”

~

     I heard a knock on the door and went to go answer it. Imani and Mason were right in front of me, holding hands. They were at it, all the time now. “Where’s Nadia?” I pointed towards the bedroom, “In there eating pancakes,” I said laughing and Imani walked in there, shutting the door behind her. Then Mason sat on the couch and I did the same. “So, what did you do last night?”

     I felt confused… “What do you mean?” He gave me a stupid look, “Oh come one. Imani told me that Nadia was going to come outside and you walked in. Then she never came out.” I looked at him, “We were playing games. You know, a little bit of Call of Duty, Candy Land, Maze.” Mason looked uncomfortable and I busted out laughing. “Dude, not cool…” Then he looked at me, “You must really love this girl.” I nodded, “More than the World.”

-

*Nadia’s P.O.V.*

       Imani walked in, stopping my pancake session. “How’s it going,” she said closing the door. “Fine, are you okay?” Imani giggled, “Nadia?” She was acting very suspicious, “Are you okay?” Imani sat on the bed, “The question is, are you okay? I heard you two last night…” I jumped up immediately. How could she hear us!? “YOU DID!?” She started to laugh. “No, but you just admitted that you did something…” I blushed, hard I was so embarrassed. “How was it?” I looked at her, “Amazing,” I said as the flashback slowly went through my mind.