Who's WInning Now!?

*Note: PG-13? So if you're not into that, I wouldn't read this. :)*

*Nadia's P.O.V*

     Ray's been a little sex crazy lately and I don't exactly understand why. It's been like everyday now... I moaned as he slammed me up against the wall, biting my neck. "Ray..." He didn't look up, "Ray..." He talked between the kisses, "Yes... Babe?" His arms rubbed up and down my back, tickling me. I couldn't help but laugh. He bit my ear, "Did you want something?"

-

     Ray grabbed my a** and I jumped a little, "No, never mind." He chuckled, "Okay." Ray kissed from neck down to my stomach. I moaned once more and then he placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back and he grabbed my hair gently. We started to make out when he put his tongue in my mouth. I swear, if this kid's tongue was any longer, he was going to choke me.

-

     I went with it though. Ray bit my lip and picked me up. He carried me upstairs and set me down. I looked at the bed, it was already messed up from last time, but I had a feeling that this time he was ready for more... I felt him part my hair to the side and kiss my neck some more. I turned around and ripped off his shirt, feeling them abs. ;)

-

     I threw his shirt across the room and started to kiss him, playing with his braids. He picked me up and set me on the dresser, feeling up and down my shirt. My heart raced, knowing that this was going to be more than usual. Ray roughly grabbed my back and slid his hands lower and lower towards my shorts. He gently slid them off, (underwear following) still kissing me. I took them out of his hands and threw it across the room where his shirt was.

-

     He slowly opened my legs and stood between them, grabbing my hair again. Ray started to kiss my neck and made his way down, causing me to moan. He got low and I lifted his chin, shaking my finger; not yet... I grabbed his face and practically threw my lips onto his. Ray stuck his tongue in my mouth and I could hear him unbuckle his pants.

-

     I smiled and messed with his braids again as he slid my shirt off of me. He tightly gripped my waist and I did the same to his neck. Ray bit my neck, causing it to bleed, but we ignored it. I laughed as he put his arm around my back and ripped off my laced bra. He swung it in front of my face and I pointed towards the pile of clothes. Ray flung it over there and brought his attention back on me.

-

           *PG-13 (No Flag Please, I Warned You)*

     He pressed his body against me and bit my neck again. I moaned and laughed at the same time as he grabbed my boobs. What a freak. I slowly reached for the scissors behind me and cut off his boxers. "Hey!" I giggled and threw it over to the pile. "We'll buy you some new ones," I said smirking.

-

     Ray laughed and slid his hands down my body. Then he grinned as he looked at me, observing every bit. "My eyes are up here." "But my hands wanna go down here." Ray rubbed my spot :O . I laughed and moaned at the same time. "Two can play at that game." He looked back up at my face, "Oh really?" He turned me around and entered, it hurt at first, but it got better. "So," he paused, "Who's winning right now?"

-

     I laughed "You." He slapped my a**. "What's my name?" I didn't respond, but he slapped my a** harder. "You know the game." "Ray..." I mumbled. "Nuh uh." He grabbed my boobs. "Daddy," I said quietly. He went harder and I squealed, "What did you say?!" I yelled it this time so he could hear me, "OH MY F***ING GOD!!! IT'S DADDY!!!" Ray went super hard, causing the dresser to shake. I let out a scream and he stopped, turning me around. I breathed hard and threw myself onto his chest.

-

     I looked up at him and he picked me up, throwing me onto the bed. Ray walked over to me, smirking. "Oh I'm not done." I laughed and he opened my legs, causing me to grab onto the bed.

Sorry that there's sex around every corner... lol