Confused In Pleasure

"Well I better get going.... It's getting late."

-

     Ethan really helped, a lot. He was kind the whole way through and didn't groan or be rude at all. I was surprised. When we broke up, he was a complete a$$hole.

-

"You need a ride home? I can take you."

I smiled, he was so sweet. "I know, but you've already done enough. Thank you."

"No problem and if you ever need me, you know my number."

-

     "I never deleted it," I said smirking a little. I leaned in to give him a hug. The truth was that I didn't want to leave, to go home to my roommate Amy, to no one. It was hard making friends on campus, most people are jerks. It's the same as high school, just more difficult. You    have your jocks, nerds, cheerleaders, straight up b!tches, and all of that... Nobody ever bothered me in particular, but I still didn't like the people there.

-

     When I pulled back, he just stared at me for a while, with those dark brown eyes, adorable smile, full lips... Man did I miss those. Just the right shade and the right size, but he wasn't mine anymore, so I couldn't think about that. I chuckled because now it just looks like he's lost. "Yes?" Ethan blinked a couple times and then seemed as if he wasn't listening at all.

-

"Are you-"

-

     And that's when his lips crashed on mine, feeling the smoothness and how he would bite my lip... not too hard. All of a sudden, my back banged against a wall. I was so caught up in the moment, I didn't even feel it. All that I felt were his lips and hands, traveling up and down my body. I felt so confused, but I didn't stop him.... It just didn't make any sense to me. He falls in love with me, cheats on me, and then kisses me? I wasn't angry at the fact, I just wanted to know...

-

     Ethan slowly unzipped my top from the back and slid it off of my body. My heart really started racing when he picked me up and slowly walked to the bedroom because he never did this before. When I looked up, I noticed that he re-did the bedroom also. The walls were light gray and red, with black and white furniture. That's when I looked at the bed and saw how huge it looked. My mouth practically dropped when I saw the size, but I managed to close it right after.

-

      He threw me on the bed, which made me laugh. When he climbed on top of me, I could feel the warmth of his body pressing against my skin. I got butterflies, knowing that we haven't done this in a while... so it's like I was a virgin. What if I wasn't as good as the first time? Or that I would do something wrong... I know, I'm over dramatic, but there are tons of things that could happen.

-

      Even though the bedroom has changed, I noticed that he didn't take the pictures down. The same ones, in the same exact places. It almost made me cry, dealing with the fact that he never stopped loving me... and that I never stopped loving him. He just made me so aggravated back then and I couldn't take it, so we just had to split...

-

*PG-13 PEOPLE*

-

      I closed my eyes while he took off his shirt and pants. Ethan chuckled and so did I. The heels didn't feel comfortable anymore, so I kicked them off. They were Amy's anyway, so I didn't really care. When I opened my eyes, I saw his back turned toward me, lighting candles. A vanilla scent filled the room and I loosened up by the smell, as if it made me high. He put down the lighter and hovered over me, while I took in every piece of joy during this moment. I know it... And he knows it.... That when he doesn't shave that hair on his happy trail, I get turned on... Badly.

-

"Fuck me," I whispered under my breath... Why does he have to tease me like that?

"Gladly," he said smirking. I rolled my eyes... perve ;).

-

     Once he slid down my pants, I grabbed him by his neck and started kissing him roughly. Guessing that he got the message, he did it back. Ethan started grabbing my back and stuck his tongue in my mouth, exploring it. I know it was just kissing, but its been forever... since something like this happened... The more the vanilla scent got to me, the more I wanted to do. I'd do this all night and the best part was that I could. See ya curfews . ;)

-

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

-

      I nodded my head quickly, biting my lip. He picked me up and pushed me against the bed post, twirling my long brown hair with his fingers. I know that it's wrong to kiss two different guys in one night, but it wasn't my fault. It all happened so fast... I bet you Trevor's probably dancing with that slut this very moment, but I didn't care!!!

-

      Ethan grabbed my ass and started squeezing it. Freak; he always had a thing for my a$$. "Like that?" "Mhmmmm," I replied, biting my lip. He winked at me and licked his lips; I would kiss him, but mama wanna get to the real thing! I licked my lips also (knowing that would turn him on) and pushed my bangs out of my face.

-

 "I CAN'T TAKE IT!" He yelled...I felt so confused, did I do something wrong? My eyes got wide and I didn't move. I was about to apologize when he ripped off my underwear and bra... "I need you now." I chuckled and gradually, took off his boxers. I couldn't believe my eyes... it was way bigger than it was last time. It's grown...

-

      I clenched onto his neck when he laid me down on the bed... now I knew it was time to get serious. When he turned around real quick, I checked the time and It was eight thirty, almost dark. I got four hours, I think I can manage, but I prefer five. Ethan started kissing my neck and made his way down, all the way down. I started giggling when he reached down there. It's been a while so I forgot what everything felt like, it tickled. It was all sensitive and felt weird...

-

       All the giggling stopped when he stuck his tongue into me. That's when I started moaning, but quietly because I knew that wasn't the real $hit yet... He smiled when I started getting louder. I closed my eyes, biting my lip. It's weird how humans do this for pleasure... I mean, it felt so good, but if you think about it, that's nasty ..... but oh well, I bet Ray and Nadia do it all the time. Then, my thinking got interrupted by a different feeling, where it wasn't his tongue anymore, I wasn't even paying attention, but now I knew that it was time to get to work.

-

     It was his finger, his _middle_ finger... I grabbed onto the sheets lightly, because it hurt a little, but I grabbed onto it tighter when he stuck two more fingers in there. I giggled a little bit at the pain, it felt so weird. I couldnt take it anymore, so I cummed all over the place and he took his hands out, licking them. "You taste," he licked his lips. "Sweet." Ethan went slow at first, then became faster. I had nothing else to grab onto, but the sheets, so that's the first thing that I reached for. When he got faster, I couldn't help but to let out a shriek; especially when he rammed inside of me. I felt pleasure and pain at the exact same time, making me arch my back. Once he heard it, he slowed down... even though we both know he was going to get faster. "Get on your knees," he said seductively. I did so and he teased me, messing with my entrance and I heard him chuckle, but he eventually went in...

-

Then he stopped and I noticed that he was gone. I didn't even hear him leave...

-

       I jumped up immediately, did he just hit and run? I couldn't' decide whether to call his name or not.... Why was he being so sneaky? Then I slammed myself against the bed and acted like I never noticed because I heard foot steps. "Hey."

-

"Yes," I asked smirking and opening my eyes again.

-

      Ethan took out something from behind his back and squirted it all over his body... chocolate syrup... my favorite.