Morning With Ray

*Next Morning*

*Nadia’s P.O.V.*

-

     I woke to the smell of breakfast. When I walked into the kitchen, Ray smiled. “Sorry I fell asleep in your bed.” I looked at him. “It’s fine,” he smiled and continued making food. I tried to take a peep at what he was making. “Whatcha making,” I asked. “Pancakes.” My mouth dropped. He better make them good. I walked over to the dining table and sat down. A few moments later he put a plate full of pancakes in front of me. When I took a bite, I was stunned. “Wow,” I said looking down at the plate. He laughed and sat down with me.

-

     Ray watched me finish my last pancake and asked, “So what do you want to do today?” I wiped my mouth. I didn’t really know what I wanted to do. “What’s there to do?” He sat there for a moment. “We could rent a movie?” I thought about it and nodded. He took my plate, washed it off and then we sat on the couch doing some channel surfing. The movie was hilarious.

-

     Later towards the night, I fell asleep in the corner of the couch. When I fell asleep, I had a dream, about him. What does that mean though? I barely know him. In the dream him and I were watching the same movie, but after the movie. He leaned in and kissed me! I woke up immediately, but I was in his bed, not the couch. I sighed and fell back into his bed. I’m so confused…

-

*Ray’s P.O.V.*

     Nadia fell asleep on the couch. I felt bad if she slept on the couch, so I carried her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed. Like last night, she looked so peaceful. Sometimes I wonder what goes through her mind. She’s so hard to figure out. That night I thought about her, a lot, but I have a feeling that things are too difficult for her right now.