I Was Wrong About Him

At first I stood there in anger, which led me to crying. I hated times like this, when I couldn't control my tears. Being the girl I am, I always thought I looked hideous crying, so I usually didn't do it, but this time it stung a lot. To see him grinding with her, right in front of me, and now kissing her. I wiped my tears, but that didn't help because they kept falling. As I listened to the lyrics of the song, the more dirty they were dancing. The h0e had on a short a$$ skirt; Trevor would lift it higher and higher and then drop it, repeating the routine.

-

      It really hurt though; for him not to know that I was standing right here watching this. I mean what kind of sick fuck does that? Takes a girl on a date, kisses her, lies and tells her that he's getting a drink, when he goes and grinds with another girl. From the way it looked, it seemed like he was having a lot of fun with out me. I wondered to myself, that if I didn't find out now, if he'd cheat on me later. No, he hasn't officially asked me out, but why would he kiss me then her?

-

      I felt so stupid, falling for three guys that I thought cared, but really didn't. To think, that we choose the ones that hurt us the most, didn't make any sense at all. Did Trevor just want me for sex? Just like Ethan? It was all happening too quick for me, I felt like throwing up and these roller skates didn't help... at all. My heart sunk the most when I heard him whisper into her ear, "Love you babe."

-

      Babe? *BABE?* Does this "babe" know that he took me on a date? Does she? Does she? I DON'T THINK SO... Why did love have to be so tricky? That's what messed me up completely. I didn't really care to watch anymore, to stand here and see my tears make a puddle on the ground... I hope someone slips in that. So I untied my roller skates and put on my heels. If he didn't want me, he can't have me. I laughed at the thought and picked up my skates. Once I threw them down in front of Trevor, his head turned toward me, with that let me explain face.

-

      "I don't care what you have to say, but have fun with your h0e!" And with that, I left the building. I took out my bun and rubbed my scalp; bye bye headache. Then I placed the flowers he gave me on his car and decided to walk home, these heels were getting pretty comfy anyway.

-

"Hey!"

"Sh!t," I whispered to myself.

-

      When I turned around, Ethan was walking toward me. I honestly didn't want to deal with his bullsh!t right now, but it was better than having Trevor come after me... He adjusted his snapback and had a plain expression on his face; completely unreadable. I just couldn't tell what he was thinking, and usually I can.

-

"Are you okay? You left that building pretty fast..."

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, trying so hard not to cry again, but it happened anyway.

-

      "Don't cry," he said wiping the tears off of my face. My eyes closed and all of the sudden, I was surrounded by warmth. When I opened, I was in his arms, all close to his chest. He rested his head against my forehead and kissed it. When I sniffed, I got a whiff of his sent; which was exactly the same as last time. The axe spray that I always craved. "You need a ride home?"

-

     I nodded and he wrapped his arm around my waist, guiding me to the car. A smile crept on my face when I noticed that he still had his Black Challenger. Ethan opened the door and let me step in, what a gentleman. I blushed a little, but made sure he didn't see because I tend to blush pretty hard. "I saw that," he said before closing the door. "Whatever," I smiled.

~

     When he opened the front door to his house, a big grin appeared on my face. His house always smelled good. I noticed that he painted the house, now a beige color instead of white, and that he got new furniture. He walked over to the couch and sat down, patting the spot right beside him.

-

"Tell me about it."

     I rested my head against his shoulder and sighed, the sweet man inside of him hasn't changed...