See How It Feels...

~

     I woke up in a cold wet room. My feet hung from a chair that I was strapped in, but the worst part is, it was an electric chair… I looked around to see where I was, but I didn’t recognize the place. That’s when I saw Nadia also strapped in a chair. She had a huge scratch on her face and her eyes were closed. “Nadia!” She didn’t move. Her long hair hung in her face and she had a big red mark on one of her cheeks.

-

“Nadia!”

This time she was conscious. “Ray?”

“Yes?”

“Where in the f*** are we?”

“I was hoping you would know…” Her eyes got wide and I could see her start to sweat. I was still trying to figure out what was going on and everything. Drips from the ceiling echoed as they fell to the floor.

-

“Oh my gosh, that noise is not helping my bladder,” she said in an annoyed tone. I would’ve giggled, but this wasn’t the best time. Just then I heard a door open and I turn to see Daniel carrying something by his side. It was a box and something else, but it blended in with his camouflage pants so I couldn’t see it.

-

“Well well well, isn’t it the lovely couple.”

I nodded, “Why are you doing- w-w-what are you doing?!”

He smirked and put something in the back pocket of his jeans. I tried to see what it was, but Daniel quickly shoved it in there. As he slowly walked around the room, I observed the cold, wet room. It was completely made of concrete and had no windows, only a wooden door.

-

“So,” he said circling Nadia. “Ray, have you been in a position where you’re in love with someone…” Daniel paused for a couple seconds and then glared at me. “But someone was in your way?”

-

I slowly shook my head. I knew he was talking about me. The way he crinkled his nose when he said my name. When he rolled his eyes becoming face to face to me. Daniel made his way over to me and poked me in the chest. “So, have ya ,” he questioned me, spitting in my face. I chuckled and rolled my eyes as well.

-

“Ummmm no.”

-

     He looked back at Nadia, “Oh…” A grin appeared on his face as he walked back over to Nadia. I saw her start to shake and how her face turned pale. Her mouth trembled as she mumbled something to herself. Daniel stroked her face and slowly slid his finger down her neck. He looked over at me, smirking, and unbuttoned her long black jacket.

-

“S-S-Stop!” Her voice changed from angry to terrified when she shouted at him.

Still looking at me, he ripped off her jacket and threw it across the room. Heat rushed through my body. Daniel glared at me and smiled at Nadia. I looked at him in disgust. He looked like he hadn’t shaved in a while and had something wet looking on his face. I’m guessing alcohol.

-

He made kissy faces at her and slowly went towards her neck. OKAY THIS IS WHERE I DRAW THE FUCKING LINE!!! My chair started to shake as I struggled to get out of it. I huffed in anger. Of course, these damn chairs had straps covering my body. Daniel laughed and started kissing her neck.

-

“S-S-STOP!!!” Her voice was on full volume, but tripped over her words as he licked her.

“BACK THE FUCK OFF OF NADIA!” He stopped and tilted his head toward me.

“What did you say to me?”

-

“YEAH! THAT’S RIGHT! I SAID GET YOUR NASTY MOTHER FUCKING ASS OFF OF MY WIFE!”

-

He chuckled softly. “If you hadn’t noticed… you’re the one strapped in the chair.”

I gritted my teeth together and he smirked at me. “So what happens if I do this?” Daniel ripped off her long red shirt, revealing her lace bra.

-

“I’ve always had a thing for lace bras,” he said biting his lip.

-

Nadia trembled and squirmed in her seat as she tried to get out of the chair. “P-p-please.”

Daniel placed his finger on her lip and got close to her face, “Shhhhhh, it’s okay.”

-

“D-D- D-Daniel.” She said hesitating again.

He pushed his lips onto hers and she struggled to get them off. I started breathing heavily. In the background, I heard bell sounds, but it was his belt. OH NO THE FUCK_ HE ISN’T!

-

“IF YOU FUCKING TOUCH HER OR THE BABY, YOU’RE ASS WILL NO LONGER BE ATTATCHED TO YOUR BODY!!!”

-

He yelped in pain and fell to the floor. “GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!!!” I saw him hold his area… I guess she kicked him. That’s my lil ninja. Daniel stood up and grabbed something, revealing it in the light. He smacked her everywhere with the whip and she screamed. I slammed my fist against the wooden arm, trying to make it break off. By the time it did, Nadia was already left with just her undergarments on.

-

Daniel slowly pulled down his underwear and placed a condom on there.

“NO!!!! WHAT ABOUT MY BABY!?” Her eyes filled with fear and he gradually grabbed her thongs, getting ready…

-

She tried kicking him, but he dodged it.

“YOU BITCH!” He punched her about five times and knocked her out, then quickly pulled off her underwear.