Later

-10 Min Later-

     “ANDRE, GET OFF OF ME!” He slammed me against the wall. I don’t know how he managed to find me. He punched me in the ribs and immediately I felt some of my bones crack. Andre slammed me against the wall and I squealed in pain. Then Ray walked in, seeing me pinned to the wall with Andre’s hand. “Nadia!” Andre turned towards Ray and let me go, making me fall to the ground. “Who the f*** are you,” he yelled at Ray. “That’s none of your business,” he answered and kicked Andre in the face. I felt him pick me up, but I couldn’t keep track. Everything was blurry and then pitch black.

*Hospital*

     I woke up in a hospital. My stomach hurt, a lot. Then I saw Ray. “You okay,” he asked. I nodded a little and then the doctor walked in. I wasn't exactly sure what happened until I felt sharp pain in the lower part of my back. That's when I knew it was Andre. “Hello.” Ray and I turned towards him, “Hey.” Ray stood up, “Will she be okay?” The doctor nodded. “But, she’ll need a lot of rest. She’ll be sore for a while.” I gave him a confused look. “I do?” Then I sat up and felt sharp pain, “Ow…”

*Ray’s P.O.V.*

     I glanced at her every now and then when I was driving. Every time I looked her she was just staring down, fiddling with her fingers. For a while she didn’t say anything so I decided to break the silence. “Are you okay?” She usually isn’t this quiet. “Sure…” Nadia didn’t even look up, just continued to place her eyes on the floor of the car. I stopped the car in the driveway of my house and lifted her chin, now she looked at me. “What,” she asked. I didn’t reply, I just continued to stare into her eyes.

-

     Then she started talking, “Okay Ray. Ser-.” I cut her off with a kiss and she just stiffly sat there for a moment. A few seconds later she grabbed my face and before I knew what was going on, we were making out.

*Nadia’s P.O.V.*

     He gently carried me inside, not letting his lips leave mine. I was confused though, was this really happening? Ray then place me on the couch, the kiss got more intense, but he soon pulled away to undo his shirt. All these thoughts raced through my mind at once. I’ve never done this before so immediately butterflies started to take over. We started kissing again and I sat up letting out a small Ow. He stopped and had an embarrassing look on his face, “I’m so sorry. I forgot about-.” I cut him off, “It’s fine.”

-

     A few minutes later he slowly took off my shirt making me even more nervous. Each clothing piece removed, another butterfly added. Eventually it was just my under garments and him too. We took a break from kissing, but our faces were still touching. He mumbled to me, “I can’t,” he paused. “You need rest.” I took a deep breath, “I’ll be fine.” Ray then took a moment to stare at me. He muttered okay under his breath and we both smiled.