Club Night

~

      “Hey Nadia, put your new clothes on,” Ray shouted from downstairs. “Why?” There was no response, so I continued to flip through the channels in my bed. His head popped into the doorway, “Because I’m taking you out,” he said with a grin on his face. I nodded and got up, turning off the TV. Ray walked past me, “And make it sexy,” he said in a relaxed tone.

-

     I laughed quietly to myself and made my way towards the dresser, pulling out black skinny jeans, a red lace shirt, a leather jacket, and combat boots. I’m not an expert, but I think I did pretty well. Then I looked at the clock and tried my best to squeeze curling my hair and putting on makeup in thirty minutes.

~

*Ray’s P.O.V.*

-

     Nadia walked downstairs, looking fine as h*ll. “Wow,” I mouthed. She got down to me, pecked my lips, and walked out the door. “Well… you coming,” she asked in a sexy tone. I managed to keep my mouth closed and followed her into the car. “You look… good.” I said gulping while looking at her up and down. Nadia lifted my chin, “My eyes are up here babe.”

-

     I saw her smile in the corner of my eye while I was driving. “You have to stay by me when we get there,” I said to her. She looked confused, “Huh?” I chuckled, “We don’t want another man taking you away from me, now do we?” Nadia smirked, “Sure…”

-

      A few silent minutes passed, “So where are we going?” I smiled, “To a Club.” Her mouth dropped, “A club!? I’ve always wanted to go to a club!!!” She was grinning the whole way there until we got there, “Wait, I’m 19 and you’re 20 Ray, how are we doing this?” I handed her two fake ID’s. Nadia gasped, “Thanks babe,” she said smiling big. I nodded, “Anything for you.”

~

     “Wanna dance,” I asked grabbing her hand.  “I’ll show you how to dance,” Nadia said cat walking all the way to the dance floor. “You coming,” she asked with a smirk on her face. I followed her to the center of the dance floor and she started to right away. The way she moved impressed me. She looked at me and I leaned in to kiss her.

-

      She grabbed my face and pulled me close to her. I could feel her heart race as we stood there together, through the blaring music that shook the whole place. “I’m gonna get a glass of wine,” she said pulling away. I nodded and stood there, waiting for her to come back.

~

*Nadia’s P.O.V.*

-

      I sat there waiting for my drink to come and I felt a tap on my shoulder, “Hey cutie, what’s your name?” I turned around and smiled, was I really getting hit on? “Nadia,” I replied. The guy smirked, “What a pretty name.”I blushed and then my drink came, taking a sip of it, I looked around to see if Ray was near, but he wasn’t; I guess I can talk for a while.

-

     “Yours?” “Daniel,” he said sticking his hand out. I shook it and he looked back up at me, “So you wanna go hang out after this?” I was about to say yes until I realized that my heart belonged to Ray. “Sorry,” I said showing him the ring. His smile disappeared and he sighed, “Oh, who is he?” Then I felt two arms tightly wrap around my waist, “The name’s Ray.” I looked up at him and smiled.

-

     It was always sexy when he got jealous. Daniel shook hands with him. “Well sorry to bother,” he said getting out of one of the chairs. He handed me his number, “But text me.” Daniel flashed me a smile and walked off. I could more people stare at me and Ray’s arms wrapped tighter and tighter around me. I eventually finished my drink and Ray whispered in my ear, “Let’s get out of here.” He grabbed my hand and I saw his other one clench.

~

     Ray carried me in the house and we both laughed. I hung my bag up and he grabbed my waist gently. I chuckled when I felt him bite my ear. “I love you,” he whispered. I smiled, “I love you too.” We walked upstairs and I started to take off my clothes. “I’m gonna take a shower,” I told Ray.

-

     He nodded and I stepped into the bathtub. The water was warming, relaxing and gave me a moment to think about things. Throughout the time, I hummed some songs until I heard a noise. I looked outside of the curtain, but everything was where it was.

-

     I shrugged and turned off the water. Slowly, I picked up the towel and dabbed the water off of my body. When I opened the bathroom door, Ray was no longer there. ‘Strange’ I thought to myself. I bent down to open the drawer of the dresser when my towel fell off. Then I felt his warm hands rub my back. I didn’t turn around, “I’m wet,” I said laughing.

-

     Ray pulled my hair back and slowly put it to the side and he started to kiss my neck. I pulled out some pajamas when he grabbed them and threw them across the room. “What the heck?” He picked me up and placed me on the bed and started to kiss me.

-

      I couldn’t help but laugh, “I’m wet,” I said again. Ray took a moment to look at me, “I could care less,” he said chuckling. I smiled as he threw my towel across the room and he took his shirt off. “I love you,” he said once more. I laughed again, “I love you too.”