Movie Night

~

     Ray kicked open the door and carried me into the house. We both laughed and he put me down. “And that’s how I’m gonna do it,” he said with a smirk. “I can’t wait,” I replied. Ray put my hand over his heart, “That’s how you make me feel, every time I’m around you.” His heart was beating like a runaway train, faster and faster. Then I thought to myself, ‘I do that?’ I smiled as he kissed me.

-

     He bit my lip and I did his. Ray carried me into the bedroom, laying me on the bed. He took his shirt off and came close to me, teasing me. I leaned in for a kiss, but he swerved around me. “Nuh uh,” he said shaking his finger in front of me. I was confused, but before I could ask, he starts to tickle me! I tried so hard to speak in between my laughter, “Ray... Stop… It!!!”

-

     Eventually he stopped and got off of me. He came close and we kissed, but I pinched him making him yell, “Ow!” I ran off into the backyard and he came after me, “Imma get you!” Once he turned his back from where I was hiding, I tackled him. “Got you,” I said with a smirk. He flipped over, making him on top, “Not anymore. My turn.” I put my arms in front of my chest to defend myself, but Ray slowly opened them and put them down. Instead of tickling me, he kissed me all over. “I love you,” I said with a giggle. He smiles, “I love you too.”

~

     Ray and I were lying in bed and I look up at him. “Are we doing this every day?” He laughed, “I don’t know.” I sat there thinking of what we should do today. “Movie Night?” He shrugged, “Why not?” I smiled, “Great,” and jumped out of bed. I turned around to see Ray smirking and then I realized that once again, I still haven’t put my clothes on. I rolled my eyes and chuckled while dressing myself.

~

     I opened the doors to Mason and Tyler. “Hey guys. Ray’s in the backyard,” I said with a welcoming smile. They nodded and smiled back, and walked through the screen door. I sat in the living room for a while and straightened up the place. Then there was a knock on the door and I almost forgot that my friends were here. When I open the door, Aliyah ran towards me (knocking me down onto the floor) and gave me a friendly peck on the cheek. She got up and I laughed, “You’re such a weirdo.”

-

     Ray ran in, “Nadia you okay,” he asked me while picking me up. I stood up stretching, “Ya, it’s just… Aliyah – Ray. Ray – Aliyah.” He shook her hand and his friends walked inside. “Hey,” Mason said. Then Tyler walked in and his mouth dropped, which was really weird since most of the time he shows no emotion. Aliyah did the same, “Hey.” He walked up to her and kissed her hand, “I’m Tyler.” She blushed, really hard. I chuckled and walked into the kitchen with Aliyah following behind.

-

      We started talking for a while until Ray walked in. “Hey gorgeous,” he kissed my cheek, “Imani’s here.” I smiled, “K,” giving him a kiss back. Ray returned to the living room and Imani walked in. “Hey,” she said with a smile on her face. Then she saw Aliyah and it turned into a frown. “Who is this?” I gave her a look, telling her to calm down. “Aliyah, this is Imani.” They just looked at each other with fake smiles and Imani sat down in one of the kitchen chairs.

-

     There was an awkward silence and I decided to break it. I held up an apple, exposing the ring. “Anyone want an apple?” They both gasped and basically suffocated me with their questions.

“When?!”

 “How?!”

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner!?”

“Can I be the Maid of Honor!?”

     I told them the whole story and all they did was gasp the entire time. I couldn’t help but laughing. Then I got up and popped 3 bags of popcorn and put it in a huge bowl for everyone.