So you're his sister?

I woke up to Issac shaking me, "Lyss you gotta get up for school." he whispered to me and I nodded my head then got up. I walked over to my closet and pulled out a crop top that says Forever Young, a pair of l light blue denim shorts, and some black vans.

I quietly walked downstairs grabbing my bag and met Isaac outside, "Ready for the first day?" he asked smiling and I nodded my head then we left for Beacon Hills High School. We arrived at the school and walked in, I'm shaking because I'm so nervous...I'm not very good at this.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Isaac asked looking me in the eyes, I gave him a small smile and nodded my head yes."Okay, I'll see you at lunch and remember Stiles and Lydia are in your English class. So have a nice day and if ANYONE hurts you, you tell me." he said and then gave me a hug, and walked off.

I looked at my schedule and smiled, time for math.

-------After 45 minutes of math-----

'Finally!' I thought to myself and took another look at my schedule, next I have Science. I walked down to the other side of the building and walked into class, I was late. "Ah Mrs. Lahey, nice of you to join us. Considering you are the last person and there is only one seat left, you'll sit next to Ethan." My annoying teacher said and I looked at all of the kids and saw one boy raise his hand, I guess he knows.

I walked over and sat down next to him, "Hi, I'm Ethan." he said and smiled at me. I smiled back and took out a piece of paper and wrote down, 'Hi, my name is Lyssa. It's nice to meet you.' he gave me a weird look. "Why'd you write it down, why not say it?" he asked, I wrote down 'I don't talk a lot, barely ever.' I slide it over to him.

Ethan looked at me and smiled, "It's nice to meet you too." he said then looked at the teacher, I think I just made my first friend. I walked out of science and started walking towards English. I've never met any of Isaac's friends before, so I'm nervous. What if they don't like me and they stop being friends with Isaac! This is why I don't talk, talking ruins good things we have.

I walked into the classroom and luckily I wasn't the first or last one on the classroom. I sat down at a desk by the windows, and then a boy with light brown hair turned to me. "You might want to move, that's Lydia's seat." he said smiling. 'Did you just say Lydia?'I wrote to him and he looked at me under standing and said his name"I'm Stiles."

I quickly wrote down, 'Issac told me about you, he said that you two were in this class!' then slide it to him. "You know Issac?" he asked surprised....maybe? 'Well I should he's my brother.' I wrote down and when he read it his jaw dropped, Why is he so surprised?