Chapter 14 - New Beginnings

"Good morning Baby," Josh whispered as he stared at the beauty that was starting to stir on his chest. He brought up his right hand and started to gently stroke her left cheek and her hair.

She tried to stretch, like a cat, at the feel of his touch, but discovered that she could barely move. She was weighted down, but it wasn't an unpleasant feeling. Instead it felt...comforting. She tilted her head so that she could look Josh in the eye as she whispered, "Good morning to you, too."

She tried to stretch again. She moved her left hand from where it had been resting on his chest and stretched it out reaching for the side of his face. In doing so, she dislodged Jake's hand from where it had been resting on her upper arm. Realization dawned across her face. She now knew what or in reality who the weight was that was keeping her from moving very much.

"Sleep well?" questioned Josh with a slight smirk on his face. From his vantage point, with his head propped up on a pillow, he was able to see how Samantha was being squished between himself and Jake.

"I slept surprisingly well, but I seem to suffering from a slight inability to move this morning," she joked back. She tried to wink at him, but since she couldn't really lift her head high enough so that Josh could see both her eyes, the gesture sort of failed. It didn't matter though since Josh still reacted to the smirk on her face.

"I wonder why?" he laughed.

Samantha not only heard his laughter, but felt the rumble of it through his chest. The vibrations and the sound of his laughter caused her to start laughing which was difficult to do when squished between two large hard bodies.

She felt the body that was lying partially on top of her, Jake's body, stiffen. She heard the sound of a pillow rustling as Jake turned his head. She felt the large inhalation of air by her ear as Jake's body stiffened even further.

"Stop making Samantha laugh," growled Jake.

Josh laughed even harder. In between laughs he tried to spit out, "W-w-well, i-it wouldn't be such a problem if you weren't plastered on top of her"

Jake groaned loudly as he rolled himself off Samantha. His left hand, that Samantha had earlier dislodged, grabbed onto her waist as he rolled bringing her with him. Since Samantha was conveniently already holding onto Josh, she brought him with her. The three of them were now lying on their sides wrapped up together. With the boys in shorts, it wasn't hard to miss their reaction to her laughter when she had been between them.

Samantha stiffened slightly when she felt their reactions. It wasn't like this was the first time she had ever been this close to an aroused male, nor was this a surprise since they had been getting closer, but it wasn't something that she was ready for just yet. While the boys had discussed their past girlfriends in general terms with her, they hadn't discussed their sexual past or if they even had one. She, on the other hand, hadn't even discussed her past relationships with them.

The boys felt her body stiffen. They suspected they knew the cause so they both backed away slightly from her. The last thing that they wanted was to scare her or push her away by moving too fast.

"As comfortable as this is, Jake, we need to get up. Our morning workout awaits." Josh leaned his head in a gave Samantha a fleeting kiss on the lips before extracting himself from their loose group hug. He moved off the bed and headed towards the bathroom after grabbing some workout gear from the drawers.

Jake turned Samantha in his arms so that they were lying face to face. He pulled the top half of her in close. "It's too tempting to stay and get my morning workout right here," he purred, but then gave her a wink to break the sexual tension that was building. "But I don't think that either one of us are ready for that yet," he murmured as he leaned in even closer so that he could cover her lips with his. His kiss was a slow burn that grew in intensity the longer it went on. Just as Samantha was willing to forget that she wasn't ready for anything more, Jake pulled back ending the kiss. "Good morning," he beamed.