Bonus #1

This is an excerpt from my novel Savour Life (Savor Life in the US 😉). It will hopefully be published Fall of 2017 under the author name of TB Mann.

This is a second chance RH romance.

The arm around her waist tightened causing her a momentary panic. It was a different arm and a different chest then she had fallen asleep against, but she knew the feeling. She took in a deep breath and smelt the third different scent that her body had been missing. Jason. She smiled as she snuggled back in.

"Oh no you don't, sweetheart. It's time to get up." Chad's amused voice caused Aria to open her eyes and search him out.

She found his smiling face at the end of the bed and returned his smile. "When did you two switch out? And thank you by the way. I slept without any problems."

"You're welcome and we switched out about forty-five minutes ago." Chad found her lower leg and started to massage it through the sheets.

"Shh. It's still nap time," Jason mumbled into the back of her head as he pulled her in tighter.

Aria giggled. "Are you sure? I was thinking it's swim time." She tried to push the sheets down, but both Doug and Jason clutched them tightly.

Chad laughed and motioned for Aria to poke both in the stomach.

Slyly she let go of the sheets and slid her hands under them. At the same time she attacked both guys with wiggling finger pokes just around their belly buttons. "Let's go swimming," she chanted as she felt the abdominal muscles of boys clench under her fingertips.

"Fine," grumbled Doug, "but only after I do this." He pounced on Aria and started to tickle her bare belly.

Aria tried to squirm out of the way, but Jason decided to hold her in place. He then added his own fingers to the mix until all three of them were shaking with laughter.

As the boys stopped tickling her and their laughter calmed, Chad reached out his hand towards Aria. She placed her hand in his and allowed him to pull her out from between the other two. He handed her a drink and the sunscreen bottle.

The other two dragged themselves out of the bed and grabbed some bottles of water. As soon as everyone was slathered in sunscreen the foursome headed out onto the beach and into the water.