2. Roommates

Chapter two

Damon's POV:

I was looking at our new friend Alison, she was quite easy on eye with her long Brown hair, with just a few curls and dark green eyes, she was wearing black skinny-jeans and a blue short sleeve tight top, the outfit was simple but it certainly did her body justice.

I had told Alison that Zach was the one who had informed me of who she was, that wasn't true though, I had went trough his office and found out about her - I prefer to know every little detail about what is happening around me. But knowing who she was hadn't prepared me for how intriguing I was finding her.

While introducing myself I had allowed myself to take her hand and kiss it, the moment I had touched her hand, her heart had been beating faster. Her reaction wasn't surprising to me - I have that effect on humans all the time, but I could have sworn that I too felt a little pinch in my stomach. I of cause didn't show any sign of it.

Stefan was not at all happy with the situation, which only made me smirk even more, I love driving my brother to the edge.

Stefan was looking so serious like this girl would be a problem for him, ha my brother is so busy pretending to be human and blending in.

"Lighten up Stef" I laughed at him "judging from Alison's luggage, I think she is here to stay - so why don't we all go and get a drink in the parlour" I said with a hungry expression.

Alison's POV:

Damon made a completely normal suggestion about a drink in the parlour, but for some odd reason that seemed to upset Stefan a lot, his serous glare at Damon suddenly changed into a furious one.

I really thought he might just jump Damon, so quickly took a step near the parlour,

"Yes Damon, lets do that so we can get this figured out" with that said I walked yet again closer to the parlour, with Damon by my side and Stefan behind us, but no doubt watching Damon's every move.

I sat down on the couch, Stefan sat on the couch opposite me and Damon went to liquor behind me.

"Stefan can I get you something red?" Damon asked with a cocky tone.

I looked at Stefan and saw him freeze and spit out a single word.

"No!"

"Oh well, what can I get you Alison?" Damon asked changing his tone to be friendly.

"Umm scotch on the rocks, thanks" I answered with the nicest tone I could manage, I was a bit confused about what made Stefan so mad.

Damon placed my drink in front of me, I gave him a thanking nod. He then sat down in the lounge-chair placed between me and Stefan.

He looked me in my eyes - and damn this Damon guy was handsome!

I took a big sip of my drink before I spoke

"We'll I don't know if you were aware of this, but I lived here before I turned 18 - lately I have been out seeing the the world and just being young - but I was planing to come back here for a while, but since you guys live here, I don't want to intrude. I mean this is your home more than mine since you are Salvatore's, so I'll just go and pick up a few things I left in my room, and I will be on my way " while speaking I looked mostly at my own hands - I didn't need them to see that it made me sad to have to leave.

"You will most certainly do no such thing " Damon said and I could have sworn he spoke like he was from a different time or something.

"Damon is right, this is your home as well - Zach wouldn't want us to kick his goddaughter out" Stefan agreed and gave a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

Damon clapped his hands loudly "great! So it's settled, there are plenty of room anyway" Damon stated cheerfully.

After telling Damon and Stefan a bit about where I had been the last year and a half and hearing a bit about them, I had concluded that they seemed alright, and they were Zach's nephews, so how bad could it be... What ever bad blood there was between the two brothers I just hopes I wouldn't get mixed up in it.

-------

So there you have it - chapter two:) it didn't even take 24 hours and I am already working on the next one:) so vote and feel free to comment if you like it:)