7. Feeling lonely

Chapter seven:

It was a week ago Damon had made me breakfast and slept beside me in my bed, ever since he had practically ignored me, he was barely ever home and when he was, he literally walked around me.
Stefan on the other hand had been home more often, him Elena had been fighting lately.

"Go get her some flowers or arrange a romantic dinner fore her - problem solved" I said irritated to Stefan who was in a worse mood than ever.

"It's not that simple"

I decided to drop it, if he wanted to be miserable fine, I had to go to work anyway. I didn't have a lot of shifts at the grill, but it was all I needed. The money might not be a lot, but I actually didn't have a lot of expenses. I tried a few times to talk to Damon about how I should help pay electrics or something, but he wouldn't hear of such thing.

I was working with Matt again today, I really liked Matt, he and I had the same humor kind of humor and I had learned that he was very protective of his friends, there had been a small episode where a drunk idiot had been a little grabby, when it became to muchMatt stepped in took the guy out and repeatedly wanted to make sure I wasn't sad because the guy had called me some nasty names. Matt really was a good guy.

I came through the back door, I saw Matt changing his apron out with a clean one, he had already been here awhile, he told me he had to work a lot because his mother was off somewhere with guy number something, and he had to take care of him self after losing his sister.

"Hey sweetie" I said to Matt, he looked a little weird at me.

"Oh hey honey" he said sarcastically and laughed.

"What?" I laughed " too soon with sweetie?" I smiled and laughed a bit more.

"You know what, I kinder like it" Matt said back laughing. I could feel Matt was glad we were friends because Matt was lonely, a feeling I could identify with.

The four hours at the grill was nothing, I kinder wanted to have a longer a shift because I didn't feel like going home, I didn't really talk to the Salvatore's, so it felt nice to be working and be around people.

I started to walk to the bus-stop, I thought to myself that's really needed to get my self a car, maybe I should take some money from my heritage and then little by little put the money back.

" hey! Need a ride?" Matt yelled at me from behind, I almost dropped the takeout I had gotten from the kitchen in the Grill.

"Jesus..! Matt you scared me" I took a breath and replayed what he had said "yeah a ride would be nice"

We were listening to some new song from Taylor Swift on the radio, Matt looked like he wanted to turn it off, but wanted to be polite. I laughed a little and turned it off, Matt in return gave me a thanking smile.

"Sooo Ali, how are things with Tyler, he told me you guys had a date, but he never told me how it went?"

"Well Matt the date was great, or at least I thought so, but he never call me back.."

"You want me to talk to him about it? I can work it in to the conversation tomorrow at school?" There was no way to describe how nice Matt really was.

"Yeah you know what, that would be great. Thanks"

He dropped me off and I gave him a big hug and thanked him again, not just fore driving me but fore being such a good friend. I went inside and took my takeout with me to bed. I just felt like watching a girly movie and eat by myself.

Damon's POV.

I heard the front door open and knew that Alison was home, I had half a mind of going down there, but Stefan had gotten to me, he was right it wasn't safe fore her to live here, but I still didn't want her to go.
I listened closely and head how she went in to her own room.
I was battleling myself to go to her when my phone called, I pigged it up and saw it was mayor Lockwood.

"Carol what can I do for you" I said formally

"Actually it's Tyler" I almost hung up on the dog, I hate him more now than ever, but why was he calling from Carol's phone? Maybe something happened to her..

"Why are you calling, and why from this phone?" I spat out with so much disgust.

"I figured you wouldn't answer if you saw it was me, you care about Ali, and it is because of her I am calling." That got my attention. "Damon I need to know what you compelled Ali to remember, and I also need to know if you are going to hurt me or someone I love if I get involved with Ali" he took a breath "I've stayed away so far, but Matt pulled me aside and told me she had a great first date" I could practically hear him smile "I never called because I thought you compelled her to forget about the date.

"Look Tyler, Ali is to good for you - but no I am not gonna hurt you" I hated him but at least he had enough sense to fear me "Ali remember all from the night except that you came inside, you dropped her of - the end" I ended the call and threw my phone in the wall, it was ruined.
Why do I want so badly..?!

-------

Hope you enjoy:) please vote and feel free to commend or write me:) have an awesome day:)