16. Stay away

Chapter sixteen

Alison's POV:

So it's been a couple of days, since all this craziness, I have mostly been hiding out at the boardinghouse, not that I am not cool with everything because I am, I mean yeah it's all crazy and stuff, but at least I know what all the secrets was about. No I am hiding out because I don't want to talk to Tyler yet, I want to figure out what kind of relationship I want with him first, and I don't no if I am ready to just forgive, I mean I know Caroline told me, that he really is a good guy and it wasn't his fault that he couldn't control himself, not even around me, but still, something like being attacked by your boyfriend in wolf shape is all kind of new to me, it's not exactly a problem I can google my answer to.

Matt came over yesterday, he was so cute, he came bearing snacks, because he thought I would be mad at him, but I could never really be angry with Matt, his my closest friend, and right now it's great to have him, we can finally talk without him keeping things from me.
For one thing Matt told me how his sister really died, Damon had turned her, and then Stefan had to kill because she was out of control, and she attacked Elena and her brother Jeremy. I didn't know what to think of Damon after that, but I could completely understand why Matt didn't like Damon.

I got out of bed and went straight to the shower, usually I would get something to eat first, but this morning I woke up, covered in sweat, I had an awful nightmare about my parents death.. I hadn't had one of those in a very long time. Not exactly something I have missed.

I went to get my breakfast after a refreshing shower, I was dressed in my work cloths, since I had to get back to work later, I had already taken two sick days, so I couldn't take anymore. I walked into the kitchen and saw Damon standing there with a glass of bourbon in his hand, a little early to be drinking. I hadn't seen him since Matt told me about his sister Vicky..

"Morning" he gave me a seductive smirk

"Hi"

I went and opened the cabin to get a mug for some tee, I turned around and looked at Damon

"Why'd you turn Matt's sister into a vampire?" I can't believe I just asked that, it just came out, I didn't mean to just blurt that out like that.

Damon looked like he choked on his drink for a second, he defiantly didn't expect me to ask him that, well neither did I, but sometimes I think my mouth blurts out my thought before I even get a chance to figure out if I want to say anything.

"Let's talk about that some other time" Damon said looking a little mad.

"Uhm that's not an answer.." I said, while opening a bag of bread.

"Let's talk about it later" Damon said while leaving the kitchen. I can't believe this, they said they would stop lying to me, and to be frank, I think not telling me something is pretty much the same deal as lying.
I followed Damon to the hallway, where he was headed for the stairs.

"Hey!" I yelled at him and threw the piece of bread that I still had in my hand at him. The bread hit the back of his head, and when he turned around he had this crazy look in his eyes.

"You did not just throw a piece of bread at a vampire, are you an idiot?" Damon said sounding really serious, he picked it up and threw it back at me, it hit me a lot harder than it had hit him, freaking vampire strength!

"Aw" I complained and rubbed my arm. He started walking towards the stairs again but I couldn't have that.

"Hey tell me why you'd do something like that to Vicky? I don't understand" I said a lot louder than I needed to. Damon completely ignored me, so I kicked of one of my converse shoes, picked it up and threw it at him, but this time, before it hit him from behind he turned around and catches it. He then vamp speed me up against a wall and pined my arms down my sides so I couldn't move, he kept me there looking me long in my eyes, I kept thinking I wanted to kiss him, what the hell is wrong with me?

"Look Ali, I have done a lot of awful things, for no reason at all, turning Vicky was one of them and trust me there are many more stupid things like that in my past, so don't go around thinking I am the good guy, cause believe me I am not! Ask anyone they will tell you!"

I hadn't noticed in the kitchen because he had been standing to far away from me, but Damon really reeked of alcohol. I felt sorry for him, I guess I should be mad at him, but Damon was clearly hurting, and none of the others are seeing it, everybody are judging him for his actions.
I got my arms out of his grasp and threw them around his neck instead, I think he was a little surprised by my hug, but he finally put his arms around me to.

"Damon I know are not a saint, but you are not as bad as you want everyone to think you are" I whispered to him, he didn't say anything, but I know his vampire ears heard it all.

Damon's POV:

I was being a total dick to Alison, but she saw right through me, as I felt her arms around me I just wanted to vamp speed her to my bed and never let her leave, but she was kind of still with Tyler and I was a mess right now, I had been drinking all night, I had been listening in on her and Matts conversation last night, he had told her about how I had killed people when I came back to town, how I killed their coach and of cause about his sister Vicky, who I had turned. I was so scared Alison would never forgive me.. But here we were, she was hugging me telling me I am not so bad. Maybe she is right maybe I could be better, be good enough for her.

"I should go and sober up" I said while reluctantly letting her out of my arms. I walked up the stairs towards my room, but stopped on my way up, I turned around to look at her again.

"Hey do you wanna go to the grill later, when I have showered and maybe had a couple hours of sleep?" I asked her; I really wanted to do something fun for once, these last few days has been very serious.

"Yeah sure, I actually has to go to work today, but I get of at 08.30 tonight, why don't you come and we can catch a late dinner together?" She suggested.

"Sounds perfect" I said, it really did, and maybe after that I have a place I want to take her to, just me and her.

I really wanted to let Alison see who I really am, she doesn't judge me or hate me for the things I have done before she met me, and maybe if I stop doing so many stupid things, I might have a chance with her, my brother would be so furious with me if he found out I was going for Ali, he has told me more than once to stay away from her. But hey he is with Elena even though she most likely would be better of with Stefan leaving her.

I walked in to my room, and started taking of my shirt when I saw Stefan standing by my window, looking really disappointed, sometimes you should think he was the older one of us, always lecturing me, and I just know he has a lecture for me now, please just kill me instead!

"You need to stay away from her Damon" He stated, he defiantly had his lecture voice on right now.

"Dear brother I have no idea to what you are referring" I said sarcastically, I was not hearing this. I didn't want to hear this, mostly because I know he is right. I am not good for her. F*ck he already got to me!

"You should be glad brother, I mean if I am going after Alison, that would mean I have stopped going after Elena, that has to be a relief, because I am pretty sure we both know that she has feelings for me" that was a low blow, Elena always wanted Stefan, but I am pretty sure lately she has been starting to evolve feelings for me to, but as ironic as it is, just as she finally starts to fall for me, I can feel my self falling out of love with her, actually since Ali came into my life, my feelings for Elena are disappearing day by day.

Stefan rushed over and hit me in the face, and then vamp speed out of my room. Way to go Damon!

-------

I know the story doesn't follow the vampire diaries storyline but when it comes to the characters, their relationships are pretty much as in the show... Like fx Bonnie, Elena and Caroline are friends and then there are Damon and Elena:) there is something there, Damon is in love with her and she is trying to figure out her feelings:) please vote and comment:)