11. Being kept in the dark

Chapter eleven

I woke up with Tyler's arms locked around my waist, it felt nice but all coddled up like that, I was starting to burn up, he was really hot, so I gently got free of his big muscular arms, damn he was a hot peace of ass, I chuckled.

I walked on my toes in the bathroom, to not wake Tyler up, and I took a long wonderful shower. While showering I couldn't help but think about where my life was at the moment. I had a job, new friends and a wonderful boyfriend, I smiled all day long.

Two months later:

Tyler and I were doing pretty well, but oddly enough all the people I seemed to be around, we're acting kind of... Secretive....

I finally got to meet Elena. I don't think I have ever met a greater couple than Elena and Stefan. He is so protective around her, but I can't help of notice that everything seems so serious. Tyler introduced me to Caroline, a girl that both Matt and Tyler used to date.. A little awkward.. But really a very nice girl. Elena and Caroline are best friends as I can understand, oh yes and this other girl I only met once, Bonnie. Other than that I have been with Stefan and Damon a lot, well Damon brings a new girl around every week..... All in all everyone has been so nice to me, but time to time there are these situations where everybody shuts up when I walk into a room, or like this other day we were all talking and Caroline started to say something about it being full moon soon, and Tyler kicked her, making her shut up.... What is going on...

I am on my way to work in my new car, or well it's new to me at least, Damon knew somebody and he got me a great deal on it, so I jumped at the change, I couldn't have everyone driving me around all the time.

Its a small yellow car, more preciously, it's a 1980 Honda Civic, and I loved it, it had charm.

I walked in the backdoor of the grill, I put on my apron and looked at the schedule to see who I had a shift with, luckily it was Matt.

"Hey cutie" I said when I saw Matt, we were here half an hour before opening, to set everything up.

"Hey Ali, what's up" Matt smiled at me, while filling up the salt and pepper at the tablets.

"You look great today" I told him giving him an reassuring look

"Ahhh what do you want" he looked at me and laughed "you always do that, when there is something you want" he said smiling, he didn't even know what it was but I could tell he would help, that's just the guy he is.

"I want you to tell me what is going on with everyone, I feel like you all are hiding something from me... I know I am not being paranoid" I gave him one of my puppy dog looks.

"Look Ali.. Maybe you should just let it go.." Matt said, I was totally surprised, he was lying to me.. Matt always helps and tells me the truth.. I didn't even know what to think.

The rest of the shift I ignored Matt, he was looking guilty at me, like he wanted to come clean to me.. But just couldn't.

My shift was over, but right as I was about to check out, I saw Matt's eyes lock on Damon who came in and walked straight to his place by the bar. Matt then went over to him and started to speak really low so no one could hear them, but what ever Matt said to him it seemed to upset Damon. Damon took a quick look around and then spotted me, he looked at me with an sympathetic smile. I bet Matt told him what I had been questioning earlier, I thought to myself, which means, they must be keeping the same secrets...

I drive home and went to pour my self a drink, I sat in the armchair and waited for Stefan or Damon to come home, I was going to confront them and try to force them to tell me what the hell is happening around me, without me knowing about it, because I can feel it is something that's right there in front of me...

Now I just needed to find out how I was gonna make them spill...

Damon's POV:

Matt had sent me a very cryptic text earlier.

Damon.. Come to the bar.. It's about Ali, she's asking questions..

So I drove to the grill, and got to the bar where the bartender brought me a bourbon, I didn't even need to say a word - they know me here, I smirked at the thought.

"Don't waste my time quarterback" I said blank, when Matt approached me.

"Look Damon I know that I am not your favorite person in the world and I can assure you the feeling is mutual"

"Great so we established we don't like each other, I really didn't need to come down here to realize that" I said irritated, get to the freaking point!

"It's Ali, she demanded me to tell her what it is we are hiding! She knows Damon!" There was panic striking in his voice.

Damn it! I knew Alison had been catching on, to people being weird around her, we had even tried to keep her out of it for as long as possible, Stefan didn't want her to meet Elena, because sweet Elena didn't want to lie, and we tried to keep everyone out to keep the secrets to a minimum, but the longer she dated that dog Tyler she was being brought further and further into our world.

I grabbed the stirring wheel hard driving home thinking about, if I might have to compel her... Again..

I walked in the front door to pour myself a large much needed drink, and there she was...

"Hello Damon, welcome home. I was hoping we could talk?" She said sweetly, clearly indicating, she had something specific on her mind.

Oh great....

-------

Hope the upload didn't take to long:) please feel free to vote, commend, follow or just read:) it's great motivation, to see that you guys are excited about the story:)