5. Dating

Chapter five:

I was running around in my room, Tyler was 10 minutes late and I was running 20 behind.

I had my first date with Tyler this evening and I was actually really excited. He had called me up to ask if I was up for dinner and a movie. Witch happened to be my favourite way of dating - you see there is time for talk at dinner and at the movies a little dark handholding - perfect for a first date.

"Why are you all dressed up" Damon asked leaning at my door looking all gorgeous.

"I have a date" I said short tempered, because I was being totally stressed out since my hair was still in a messy bun and my makeup wasn't done.

Damon looked at me kind of choked, but when he noticed I was looking at him, he quickly put on a sexy smirk. I shook my head.

"What?!"

"Nothing" Damon said raising his shoulders "who are you going out with?" His voice sounded like he didn't really care, but I could see in his eyes that he did.

"Tyler Lockwood" I figured he knew the name, since he is one of the founding family's.

"Seriously..? That dog!" Damon said disapproving.

I turned to him angry, who was he to call Tyler a dog, Damon was the one sleeping with every woman in town!

"Tyler is not a dog! He is a good guy! At least he takes the girls out on a date before hooking up with them! Unlike you! Now get out, I am late and you are being a jerk" I said this while walking to him and by the time the last word crossed my lips I shot the door in his face.

I stayed by the door till I heard Damon slam his own bedroom door, then I grabbed my brush and ran downstairs, I found Stefan and asked him to please let Tyler in and be nice to him if I wasn't ready, I did this while brushing my hair and thanked my abilities to multitask.

I came downstairs all ready and if I should say it myself - looking pretty damn hot, in a pair of black skinny jeans, a black top with an open back, not to much but still enough to be a little sexy I completed the look with red stilettos.

By the look from Stefan and Tyler I was right about being hot in my outfit. I smiled at the guys reaction.

Tyler made some sweet commends about my looks and we were on our way, but not before I gave Stefan a quick hug and thanked him for being nice to Tyler.

We had a great first date, at first I thought it was going to be a problem that Tyler was a year younger and in high school, but it really wasn't. He was sweet and not the typical jock that he was mistaken fore.

He took me to a small cozy pizzeria and then we were on our way to the movies.

"So what do you wanna see? It's your choice" Tyler put his arm around me while we walked.

I smiled thinking about how he would regret letting me pick the movie.

"I would love to see the new twilight movie" I gave him a big flirty smile.

"Oh."

So because of the gentleman that Tyler was, we ended up watching Breaking Dawn. We were in the car, Tyler was driving me home from our very successful date.

"It actually wasn't that bad" Tyler seemed for real.

"Your shitting me right? You hated it!" I laughed

"Yeah it sucked. Sorry. I know you like it but it was ridicules" I couldn't help but think that it was sweet how he had given the movie a chance for me.

"So here we are" Tyler said, turning off the engine.

I looked up to see we were already at the boardinghouse.

"I really like you Ali." Tyler took a breath and leaned in closer to me "therefore I am not going to try to get in, I don't want this to be a one-night-thing" he really meant it.

"Well just because we are not going to hook up, the night doesn't necessarily have to end yet - how about a drink and we can talk, or we can watch the first twilight movie I have it on DVD. I gave him a big smile and jumped out of the car and started to walk to the front-door, luckily Tyler took me up on my offer and came running after me.

It was late and it seemed we were alone in the house.

"Stefan must be staying at Elena's and Damon is properly staying at some woman's house, most likely someone he can't remember the name of"

"I go to school with Elena she is really nice, I like her and Stefan, but I am not a big fan of Damon"

"I'll take your word fore it, I haven't met her yet, It seems like Stefan only brings her over here when I am not home" I shrugged my shoulders. I ignored the commend about Damon, because honestly it hurt me a little to hear tyler speak bad of him, I just don't understand why. It's not like Damon is a good guy, so I can't blame Tyler for not being a fan.

Tyler seemed to be done on the subject, because he slowly grabbed me by my hips and looked me in the eyes, I was just about to make a commend on the color of his eyes, they were sort of yellow, but I didn't get the chance because just as I opened my mouth Tyler covered my lips with his.

The kiss started out tender but quickly grew passionate, we were for sure done talking now. He slammed me up the wall and was holding me there while his lips found their way to my neck, I grabbed his black hair just hard enough to make him moan. He then picked me up like it was the easiest thing in the world, I wrapped my legs around him and let him carry me to the couch, there he put me down gently but was quickly on top of me, kissing my lips passionate again. He traveled his hands up and down my body, exploring my curves. I fumbled a bit with my shirt, but I finally got it off, Tyler took an approving look at my c-cup bra and then continued kissing my neck, I moaned loudly.

"Whatcha doing?" Damon looked at Tyler like he was right about to kill him.

-------

A little hot and heavy:) please vote if you like the chapter. I am spending a few days in a house with out Internet connection, so I properly won't update till I get home:)